You realize that things like a "race war" and an "ethnostate" will never happen right?

You realize that things like a "race war" and an "ethnostate" will never happen right?

the race war is ongoing, white boi. we winning too

why is the british empire the worst

>you disagree with me??
>you must be jewish
Why are stormfags so retarded?

>white boy pretending to be black on the internet.

They are inevitable. As a matter of fact you are already in a race war it is merely cold and not hot.

>race war will never happen

There are numerous ethnic conflicts that have happened and numerous ethnostates that have existed throughout history, faggot.

You could say the same thing about class war or gender war or whatever the fuck you want. Fact of the matter is that brown people aren't going anywhere. Better get used to it.

Okay let me rephrase that: a race war will never happen in liberal western countries. A white ethnostate will never again exist. We've moved on from that.

>You could say the same thing about class war or gender war or whatever the fuck you want. Fact of the matter is that brown people aren't going anywhere. Better get used to it.
You're going back Abdullah, we'll try to be civil about it.

It definitely could. At least before all countries are filled with half brown mutts- then there's nothing left to fight for I guess

>probably hasn't even been alive 30 years, has probably not even left the UK longer than a month
>will now speak authoritatively on all of human history and declare that no ethnic conflicts will happen again
>ever
>because "it's like......it's ok here, nah'mean?"

There was a time in this country where retards like this were just pressed ganged into service.

If I'm not jewish I'm muslim huh? I would be money that I'm whiter than you.

It's a ridiculous pipe dream that will never happen. It would be like me saying that we should return to feudalism.

yes
juden
you are safe, no need to shill 4c anymore

They live in another dimension.
Majority of young white people listen to black rap and shit.

>it won't happen it won't happen Nuh uhhhh I swear it won't happen that's why I come to Sup Forums to repeat that it won't happen
It's okay we get it Abdullah, you are afraid. As you should be.

Let's say it did happen... do you guys realize that whites would lose?

I see talk on here about a hypothetical race war and whites winning, but in my opinion, if one did happen, whites would lose.

>Let's say it did happen... do you guys realize that whites would lose?
>I see talk on here about a hypothetical race war and whites winning, but in my opinion, if one did happen, whites would los
you do realize no one will side with blacks right?

Race war is already ongoing and we are losing due to non-participation.

A very consequent number of whites will side with white, in France at least, very probably the same in USA.

>sleep for 10 hours a day
can do

would side with blacks

it will. not now, probably not in 10 years, likely not in 100 years, maybe not in 1,000 years, but it will. At least small-scale like the Bush War.

Correct, Pekka Koskenkorva

>libs in cities
what about mexicans or asians? other races are far more race conscious than whites and are not fans of blacks either

The race war is already happening and has been happening since the start of the 20th century. Did you think whites could live at the top of human civilization for centuries and then get off totally free just because they suddenly became empathetic pussies and tried to raise everyone else up to their level? This is what white people need to understand: the simpering, self-sacrificial narrative the progressives take is entirely self serving and is NOT SHARED AT ALL by the rest of the races of mankind. They hate us. They have hated us for generations, and they have absolutely no reason to forgive us, especially not when we now appear weak. They will destroy us, gleefully, as soon as they have the means to do so. This has been proven in Africa, when the Europeans gave up control of their colonies. The very instant the white boot comes off their neck, they lash out in vengeance.

And again, I'm not dressing up what white people did as noble. It was selfish, entirely self-serving, just as this sappy narrative the leftist concocted about "equality" is. But the time when whites could afford to be arrogantly dismissive of the rest of the world is over, the time when we could afford pity and grace is over. The world is catching up, and they will not be kind in victory, they will make the jackbooted imperialism of Europe seem gentle and compassionate. The aggression of the negro and the arab shall be naked and without relent.

>slide thread
>sage'd
>let it die nu-pol

Holocaust 2.0 incoming

not with that attitude

>pirate flag
>fuck off kike
>sage
>let it die

Fucking this. There's ethnic cleansings going on right now. There were ethno-religious wars in Europe a few decades ago. The west is just soft and pascified right now, wait until the system crumbles and shit hits the fan.

This is the reality of the situation. Whites have been made racially unaware and blindly egalitarian while the rest of the world sure as shit doesn't hold the same view.

>The world is catching up, and they will not be kind in victory, they will make the jackbooted imperialism of Europe seem gentle and compassionate. The aggression of the negro and the arab shall be naked and without relent.
I think this is the crux of the issue right here. Stormfags are so convinced that everyone is as hate filled as they are.

Yes, the rest of the world is catching up to the west. No, they don't hate us or want to exterminate all white people. How fucking delusional are you? Have you ever travelled to any non western country?