Simian Synapses?

reddit.com/user/gorillamindset

he did an AMA yesterday and got btfo so hard

Best timeline if true
Macaque Mentality

Fuck you Mike Cernovich

I wish he'd just move to Israel and fuck off

I have no idea who he is.

he's lying, he'll be back within 36 hours like sweetie bess. he can't stand not getting attention and lord knows nobody actually reads gorillagangrape.co.il so he has to keep preaching to dumb boomers and civnats on his twitter soapbox.

I don't remember him looking that old

Mith Thernovith

Baboon Brainwaves

Meth is a hell of a drug

neanderthal neurons

Cernovichleaks.com

>be attention whore
>say you are giving up social media

there is 0% chance he will follow through on this.

Who gives a shit about him. He's a Jew married to an iranian

Total bullshit. Without social media this guy has nothing. His entire MO is to brag and posture like he is actually important, and hope that dumb impressionable losers start buying his products so they can feel more agency.

>Bonobo Brainwave guy bullied off the internet

jej

Did Paul Nehlen break Cernobitch?

fucking kek. I had to mute this moron a year ago. I'm just mad that Molyneux doesn't seem to see Mike for the POS that he is and continues to give him audience. You're shit, Mike.

Ape Escape

So is this guy of croatian descent or is he jewish, beacause I’ve seen he mentioned he’s jewish on his twitter. Maybe he was joking.

lmao no he's not

YES!

I mean on the one hand he's retarded but on the other hand he's nice to masturbate to so I guess it evens out

Anyone have a sex tape on this guy or anything

This guy kind of seems like the sort of guy you meet as a final boss where he's a big floating head that spits polygons at you. Anyone else getting that vibe?

What the fuck, why? Why are you in here asking for a SEX TAPE?

That guy's voice does not sound like what I was expecting, lol

You are a disgrace

alright, this nigger is trash

he is such a merchant in it for himself, i mean it's a good thing, when people see the despicable crypto jew behaviour of the alt lite they will come over to real truth

>leaving his main source of adulation and easy money

if this isn't a jewish trick to garner sympathy, idk what is.

What the fuck. How do I work this wonky site.

wait, he says he's leaving social media because he's bored?
lol

he's "done it all"

in other words he has nothing of substance left and realizes that from here on it is a downhill spiral into obscurity again

Thuck it, Thernobitch.

he's doing this because he can't confront race realism or the JQ, which are the obvious subjects to do next

enjoy nu-canada

why are you on Sup Forums, go back to your canadian (((utopia)))

You're not wrong but I might as well be in Somalia when I go to Wal-Mart where I live.