Because it is the One True Holy Universal and Apostolic Church

Because it is the One True Holy Universal and Apostolic Church

AGAINST DIVORCE:
God and the Catholic Church

FOR DIVORCE:
Rest of "christians"

Considering that the family is the base of society, nothing has done more to destroy our culture than divorce. And who is to blame? Well, duh...jews, protestant scum, all the rest of the pseudo protestant shit cults like mormons and don't forget the repugnant "eastern" caesaro-papist heresy. In order to stop degeneracy there's only one way: we need to go back to Christianity. DEUS VULT.

Mary is not the mother of God,
It's faith period not faith+works,
The Eucharist is not Jesus

>Mary is not the mother of God,
Nestorian scum
>It's faith period not faith+works,
Even Jesus own words disprove this heresy
>The Eucharist is not Jesus
"This IS MY BODY"

I will pray for your heretic soul

Point me to the words pagan

Waiting

lol

He ain't got shit because Isaiah 64:6. Nobody can refute it.

Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever YOU DID not do for one of the least of these, YOU DID NOT DO for me.’

“Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

>Pope claims to be the mediator between God and humanity chosen by God
>In the beginning was the Word and the Word was with God and the Word was God
If Christ is the Word/Mouth/Sword of God and the Pope claims to be a speaker for God to the people, what then does that make the pope? An antichrist figure? Anti does not just mean against or opposing. It also means "in place of."
A substitute.
Chew on that OP.

Isaiah 64:6

The pope is the vicar of Christ, the Lord's steward. I don't see how this is that hard to understand.

James 2:14-26

It says faith is deeds are good but nothing about salvation.

Funny thing to see all heretics changing the topic and saying nothing about their wicked views on divorce

I agree with no divorce. It's biblical. Just like OSAS.

The first step is to remove the government from the sacrament of marriage. The fact that human beings are capable of backstopping their financial security because of a document secured by the government is what has increased the rate of divorce.

Marriage is a religious sacrament, not a contract. If you want a contract hire a lawyer and then when the contract is broken go to court. No person should be required to sign a contract to become married in any country. Married couples are more likely to work out personal issues together if they realize they would suffer financial ruin if they don't. This would also force both people to be less codependent so they become less of a strain on society in general.

Sorry for the spacing. Just separating thoughts.

>Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?

>And Jesus said unto him "just belie-
oh wait
>Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

>Mary is not the mother of God,
If you deny that Jesus is God you might as well not even be a Christian. So which are you, Muslim or Jew?

But Mary IS the mother of God. I think you can pretty much take your pick of gospels and same narrative follows--archangel appears to Mary and dialogue ensues. Mary conceives Christ and she bears Christ, who is the Son of God. You've read the Gospels, right? Evangelion is not just anime, user, it's the Good News. She is the Theotokos.

>The Five Solas
Lol, okay bud, good luck.

>The Eucharist is not Jesus
Yes, it is. Are you writing a college paper? Have you never read a bible? Read Matthew 26:26-28. Christ institues the Eucharist and the High Sacrifice of the Mass through the Last Supper and then his ultimate Death and Resurrection. At this point, I think this is completely uncontroversial

Marriage is a kike scam.

I believe that the Orthodox church is also against divorce.They won't perform a marriage for any person twice.

Anglican core belief is divorce.

Indeed. No wonder methodists, presbyterians and all kinds of anglo heresies that sprang from anglicanism support divorce as well.