>Pres Trump visiting the wounded @Walter Reed 12/21/17
youtu.be/3x7LMB7jnaA
youtu.be/nwJiBWn3X_Q
>Pres Trump wishes Merry Christmas to everybody 12/21/17
youtu.be/yGRwKedl_lQ

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=20171229&publishedEndDate=20171229&caseNumber=F-2015-06322
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-29/state-department-releases-2800-clinton-emails-many-which-were-classified-found
twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/946882169565310976
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

MAGA

Hooray! MAGA

Humas emails released and you guys are missing it here is the link to her emails from Anthonys laptop
foia.state.gov/Search/results.aspx?searchText=*&beginDate=&endDate=&publishedBeginDate=20171229&publishedEndDate=20171229&caseNumber=F-2015-06322

Anything good so far?

Contraceptives cause families to degenerate--just look at how far this white family has fallen!

>Half the council resigns because fuck Blumpf.
>The rest of you faggots can go too.

>returned 0 results
We're all waiting for the state department IT guy to stop getting blowies from Heather and fix the server.

Nothing, don't even bother.

I am a data analyst at a Fortune 500 company. I live on Zero Hedge and post here when I'm not busy. I have sifted through all the relevant information for the past 24 hours. In order to ensure proper vigilance and attention to detail I consumed 200 mg of Adderall spaced out in a bi-hourly schedule. I also have been microdosing LSD for the past three years.

I can unequivocally say that there is absolutely nothing profound within this information. It is insubstantial at best, and outright exaggerations bordering on slander at worst.

It would likely be in everyone's best interest to focus on more pertinent issues as opposed to getting lost in a web of obfuscation.

Given the intense mental output of thorough investigation it is essential that one rest to rejuvenate neural productivity.

I suggest going to sleep and completing at least 3 REM cycles before reassessing any further information.

But not Pupper?

Go figure

>white
Proof?

I looked through it all and it appears to be a nothing burger.
I'll go back to sleep now.

It's almost like we should privatize USPS or charge the actual price of delivery for things.

This is honestly great pasta

BUREAUCRACY BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Don’t let anyone here pressure or guilt you into marriage and making babies, user, you have the generally correct attitude. You’re an individual with individual needs and desires.

>REeeee nobody uses muh post office to ship things.
>Go to post office.
>That will be $20 to ship this.
>Go to UPS.
>Its fucking $5.

>Obama holdovers taking tax payer moneys to tell people what we have known for two fucking decades now
Just wear God damned condoms and don't use needles for drugs. It isn't fucking rocket science, the only reason HIV/AIDS hasn't been virtually eradicated at this point is because of degenerate sexual behavior and the fact that teaching niggers to wear protection is like teaching horses to wear motor cycle helmets.

But that would cause another shoah you anti-semite!

What does the postal service even deliver anymore? I typically only get junk-mail from them. These companies cannot blame Amazon for revolutionizing the entire market because they didn't change soon enough to meet the demands of the new average American.

Bonobo Brainwaves got murdered in his AMA.

Just started my snoop

The absolute state of the (((Postal Service))).

Awoovement!

we did it reddit

That's not a conservative attitude at all, people should be pressured into having families because that is the ideal state of society, unless they had extrenuating circumstances. That guy is just being selfish and admits to such. In addition he has a massive disposable income and simply isn't having a family because he needs a certain attractiveness of women.

Rhesus Thesis is such a fucking joke.

The Nazis were in Germany though...

Someone doesn't know what separation of church and state means

None of it matters. White people don't want to be saved. We're all just gonna be blended up HUEHUEHUE monkies in 50-100 years anyway ruled over by kikes. and once they automate everything they'll bioengineer a virus with all the goyim DNA sent to 23&me and wipe us all out so they can live in a self-made garden of Eden because the kikes are buttmad that god kicked them out.

Even after everything that has happened in Europe, Germany STILL voted to stay the course. Netherlands STILL voted to be faggots. The Brexit vote DID NOTHING.

We got Donald "CivNat" Trump who spouts off the retarded "We all bleed the same red blood" bullshit and he is called "OMG LITERALLY HITLER"

White race is doomed. I'm not making another soul just for them to live in a savage nigger world.

and before "blackpill faggot that is what they want you to think"

SHOW ME THE UPRISING
SHOW ME THE RACIAL AWARENESS
SHOW ME THE TIDE TURNING

Trumps global warming comment is so fucking dumb holy shit

This. I spent Christmas with the in laws out of state and we figured out it would be cheaper to return my gift and have it reshipped to my home than to ship it via USPS or pay for the extra baggage fee.

Classified Huma Abedin Emails Found On Anthony Weiner's Laptop Discussing Hamas, Israel And Palestinian Authority
zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-29/state-department-releases-2800-clinton-emails-many-which-were-classified-found

This is the ideal male body. You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like.

>cant even make half of what the original wolfinstein remake made
>now a 50+% for sale within a month after release
The game is dead with only 3,000 people playing it simply for muh completion.

It's reddit, what do you expect?

ok i guess you caught me i don't live on zero hedge anymore

twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/946882169565310976

ABSOLUTE MADMAN

Who /excitedfor2018/?

How shit was this games sales really?

A-amnesty D-Don.

lmfao

Do you unironically believe that people should be pressured into marrying somebody that they do not truly care for only for the sake of procreation? With that mindset, divorce rates will only continue to increase.

USPS has its own revenue stream. It’s quasi-private.

>if being called a cuck wasn't striking a little close to home, you wouldn't get mad
>one gorillion butthurt downvotes
kek

>because he needs a certain attractiveness of women.
hard to have babies if the girl doesn't give you an erection, user.

Yes the game that less people were playing on steam than Age of Empires 2 just days after release was revolutionary.

AHAHAHAHA

>twitter.com/RealAlexJones/status/946882169565310976

lol pay your own bills fag

If he’s like me, he’ll be miserable if he’s pressured.
Plus that violates the NAP :^)

No one wants to be in your club you altright faggot

>the science is settled, goyim
It's a shame what happened to you, Australia.

>This. I spent Christmas with the in laws out of state and we figured out it would be cheaper to return my gift and have it reshipped to my home than to ship it via USPS or pay for the extra baggage fee.

I have Amazon Prime, and I've noticed heavy stuff still comes via UPS, not USPS. And you know UPS is making money off that, period. And it no doubt costs Amazon more to ship via them. And yet, I always pay zero for shipping.

Really makes you think.

/inb4 giving Bezos money

>tfw your kid looks nothing like you

NO NOT MORE NORMALFAGS
AJ STOP

I want to tell you 'hang in there, things will only get better' but this isn't a Howard Jones video.

I just wonder how retarded the rest of the world must be when (((they))) mention in the Georgia Guidestones that they want no more then 500 million people. What do they think is going to happen to the rest? What makes them think they will be one of those "picked" to survive?

I envy my grandfather. He died when America was a still a great place and white.

DIH JOO NO
ONE IN FIRTEEN PEOPLE IN DC ARE
HAITCH EYE VEE POSSATIV?

Please no. Can we go back to sekrit darkweb club exploding vans Sup Forums?

Divorce rates are high as they are because people have a casual attitude about marriage not related to starting a family often. On top of that people often get pregnant before getting married, do drugs, or very poorly manage their finances and strain the marriage. If there were less degenerates and shitskin scum then marriage would last more often, but there would still be a need for emphasis on marriage and family.

I know but it's unlikely some guy posting on Sup Forums who can't find someone at the top quarter of looks of women deserves it if he actively was seeking that and couldn't get it.

Pressure is better than lack of married people in society.

Well, time to say hello to our newfriends /ptg/.

Found this.

We need to petition the rules to be loosened for political gore.

I think he should have just said "it's getting cold out there so bundle up!"
I'd love to have seen how liberals would have handled such an innocent comment.

>A-amnesty D-Don.

Dems will never agree to his preconditions. He's known that all along.

His "caring" solution for DACA is to kill it, ship them out, and have the political blame fall squarely on the Dems. Always has been.

DACA mass shipment schedule starts in March of 2019, and all the registrations will be expired before Trump even has to run for reelection again.

15D chess confirmed.

kek, good find.

guess im a shill for hill now

>DACA mass shipment schedule starts in March of 2019

Correction: 2018.

It was 10/10 bait

Kek, eat shit fags.

So weather will continue? Brilliant!

They are so fucking evil. Good god.

SHILLCON 1
>SHILLCON 1

THIS IS NOT OKAY

see and then even they have dumb shits like Richard Spencer who fuck up the entire thing about Ethnic Nationalism.
Nations can not be made out of shared "Civic Virtues". The only reason USA has been lasting this long is that we were always 85%+ white until 1965.

Because as soon as push comes to shove, your skin color is your battlefield uniform.

But no we got dumb motherfuckers like Richard Spencer poisoning the well and even dumber motherfuckers that refuse to read Mein Kampf or even learn the smallest bit about the transition from empires to nation states.

Alt-right is fucking umbrella term garbage to make all alternatives to the GOP (NeoConservative) seem like a bunch of fucking retards.

Ethnic Nationalism is the only way to have legitimate governance.

Welcome to the right side of History. You aren't a bigot anymore.

Daily reminder this is (((allowed))).

Paul Nehlen is a fucking moron but this guy outclasses him when it comes to being a fucking retard.

Hello fellow Nazi Fuckstick

good.

Hurry post lewd awoos!

>I know but it's unlikely some guy posting on Sup Forums who can't find someone at the top quarter of looks of women deserves it if he actively was seeking that and couldn't get it.

Well to be honest. I live in a rural town and most women here are either way too old or just like...fucking awfully ugly.
I go to a big city mall and I'm amazed at how fucking hot nearly every girl is.

I think I just need to move.

Kek.
We should really get #FellowWhitePeople trending on Twitter.
Make the tweets something stereotypical jewish and then end it with the hashtag.

>I think I just need to move.
Sounds about right if you have a college education and were making money like you said. You'll have far more selection and groups to go to.

haha what a faggot. He's like a teenage girl.

41% of White men are under 30.

There is none more evil on God's green earth than the Jew.

weather channel needs to prop up "climate change" for money reasons

tfw we could move back to Sup Forums and nobody would notice any degradation in post quality

but they're absolutely NOT

I wonder if Joe and Mika will go to this year's Mar-a-Lago NYE party.

Thank God the mods created /bant/ to stop those evil fire safety discussions.

You think dems will not compromise to keep the ones in america? They better or they get nothing.