This charity to one of the dead children was set up three days before sandy hook

This charity to one of the dead children was set up three days before sandy hook.

I WANNA CUM IN HER MOUTH

no it wasn't.

/thread

first post best post

i am a student at sandy hook and trust me it happened. stop implying otherwise, stop looking into this, let the community grieve in peace and turn in your fucking guns you evil conspiracy theorist monster.

i am a student at sandy hook and trust me it happened. stop implying otherwise, stop looking into this, let the community grieve in peace and turn in your fucking guns you evil conspiracy theorist monster.

I was there and it happened. You gun toting freaks are everything wrong with the world. My cousin was a Sandy Hook grad student okay? Ffs

Slide thread sandy hook was 100% real

My cousin was slinging stones that day behind Sandy Hook and saw the whole thing. It happened.

similar things have happened surrounding other false flags.
crisis actors tend to have strange psychological issues just like a large percentage of the population as a whole (especially women).
you can be guaranteed that some mentally ill social media addicted crisis actor wanted to be the first one to start a memorial page, and jumped the gun here.

i have seen vultures in my town scramble to create memorial pages, the moment they find out someone died (some kids in my town died in a car accident a few years ago, the local nosy old cunt mothers club had a memorial page up on facebook before the next of kin had even been informed).

I am currently a student at Sandy Hook. I was murdered by Adam Lanza. Would you look into my eyes and deny that it happened?

(a) What grade are you in and (b) do you still run with scissors or eat paste?

oh ok

facebook memorial pages were made the night before the shooting. The 26 christmas tree were purchased before hand.

wow talk about your all time epic BTFOings. anyone who posts with a "european" flag is a shill anyway. actually anyone who posts with a memeflag is a shill period.

I'm a father of one of the Sandy Hook victims.
I even migrated to Germany after all that tragedy.
My ex-wife and I have suffered such a long time.

It's shameless what you are doing with your conspiracies and ideas and screenshots.
Do not look into this further. Look somewhere else.

Anyone feeling sleepy as me?

my grandfather died at sandy hook.
he was drunk and fell from a guard tower.

Fucking roasted.

I'm related to every victims of Sandy Hook, and the father of 5 people who died on 9/11. I also am the cousin of all the people that died in ww2.

So stop it you fake news you

oh no wait until the bots get here

isnt it more believable that this was just a mistake on google's side? those dates are often wrong

My grandfather also died at Sandy Hook. Someone's grandfather fell on him from a guard tower.

I'm getting tired in here. Don't you think we should all just take a nap and try again at this tomorrow?
I'm very sleepy.
A nap sounds good.

I was an adventurer but then I got a Sandy hook in my knees

They've already used that excuse for dudes coroner report and so much more

My grandparents died at Sandy Hook. They were rounded up in the playground and made to take off their uniform, but they still kept their school ID cards, then hours later they were given their snacks. And a few hours later juice was supplied. They were forced in the afternoon to to crafts and finger painting. And later made to take a nap, blankets were handed out. When the FBI arrived the lights went off, and we couldnt do painting any more, or play with crayons. The FBI didnt leave and eventually we ran out of snacks. And finally juice! And then they died. It became clear, since the beginning the whole plan was to kill them!

That is quite a coincidence. My grandfather died at Sandy Hook after dragging two dead old guys away from the base of the school's guard tower.

So what you're saying is that it's just pure coincidence?

yes

This guy needs redpill, i would participate but I am on holidays on my phone.