List Of Genetic Admixture Of Many Races / Racial Butthurt Thread / Not PC /

I Will Send You A Link Of One Of Best List Of Full Genetic Admixture Made By National Geographic. I Cannot Post Pics Because Of Copyright Issues. Many Races Of World Included. Be Sure To Click On The Link.
> genographic.nationalgeographic.com/reference-populations-next-gen/

Other urls found in this thread:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0075145
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28055282
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I Cannot Post Pics Because Of Copyright Issues
hahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PHONEPOSTER

i love how diverse america is!

Dafaq

Wtf is this?
Why do I care?

wait... enhance.

L O N D O N Y E S

>Liberals Will Be Deeply Disappointed If They Find Out Most Admixed And / Or Multiracial Areas Are Literally Criminal Infested!

What are the parameters used to decide that the whole Argentina and Chile are more Caucasians than Southwest and some part of Southern Brazil?

Told you we're white.
Now Open THE FUCKING GATES !!!

The Map Was One I Found On Reddit, One Of The Best Ever Made, Rapidly Libeled As Not PC And Racist. But I Used It More As A Logo.
If You Don't Really Care, Why You Still Comment Here?
>Idiot

Jesus Christ Luigi stop typing like a fucking retard

Hey Mr. Sandnigga, Look At The Link I Posted Rather Than The Map, Or You Are Too Scared To Do It, Like You Are Too Scared By The Idea That Allah May Not Exist?

>Chile

Why Don't You Sink In Canada's Coldwaters, Stupid Kike { Who Still Convice The World That You Have High IQ And Persecuted By The Fürher } ?

lmao

Already figured that out cousin , and fuck i was sad...
a happy ending sounded so comforting ...All that virgin pussy that i'm not gonna get ...fugg

hey, my bestfriend is half italian.

No Really, These Type Of Threads Are What Jews Fear Most In Life ;)

We're On The Same Boat Then = Untermeschen
>Let's Hope For Those 72 Pathan Virgins With Beautiful Feet And Big Dark Eyes Again!

Brazil received 600'000 Portuguese back in 1700's and particularly São Paulo, with 870.000 people (52% White-Brazilians in that time) in 1872, received 2'800'000 immigrants - more than 85% were Caucasians.- between 1870-1950, so how it can be less European than Chile that received 200'000 Europeans when they already had 1'800'000 Chileans? Off Genetic tests... how it could?

LMFAO
>Anyway Not All Mixed Races Of London Are Bad ;)

The Map Is More Generic Anyway. Since Brazil Is Multiracial { And Criminal } Country. It Is Literally Impossible To Do A Precise Map Of These Things. The Link I Posted Is Much More Precise Since It Measures The Total Admixture Of The Median Of The People Who Took DNA Test. Not All Races Are Included. But Most Key-Ones Yes.

that's fine.

Kazakhstan and a big chunk of Russia are confirmed Hapas with Genghis Khan Mongol DNA.

Confirmed by National Geographic.

Sadly Very Few People Give A Shit About My Threads. I Am Not Startin' Them Anymore. I Will Comment Only On Sup Forums.

Try starting a thread with a polemic Meme or quote next time.
Perhaps it can get more attention so.

But Since there are few people left in this thread I will go now.

arrivederci

Don't give up. It takes time. Thank you.

Cono Sur is whiter than nignog northern Brazil. That's easy.

The horn of Africa is not black.

As a whole Uruguay and Argentina are, I don't Chile is. Brazil is majority European, Mulattos and Blacks are a minority in the country while Mestizos are the majority in Chile.

Close The Thread Please

Just of REAL curiosity this is the most White regions (states, provinces) of Latin America, are the only ones that could be called White majority:

Weren't they the Moors? They don't look like dindus tho.

The DNA map of Brazil is very wrong.

Here you have a DNA research made by scientists:

journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0075145

60% European DNA

20% Native DNA

20% African DNA

Tests in Chile shows that the country is around 55% Caucasian, Baependi a common city in Minas Gerais that didn't received any recent european is almost 79% Caucasian:

The average MEQ score in this sample was 63.5 ±10.8 (average±SD), average age was 46.9±16.1 years, 60% were female, and 87% were resident in the urban (as opposed to rural) zone of the municipality. Education level within the population (n = 1,453) was categorised as follows: 6% (90) had no schooling, 31.5% (458) had 1–4 years of education, 19.8% (287) had 5–8 years, and (390), 27% 9–11 years. 6.7% (97) had some further education and 9% (131) were university graduates.
The ancestral contributions were 78.7 ± 17.7% European (range 0.0 – 99.5%), 9.2 ± 4.5% Amerindian (range 0.0–28.0%), and 12.1 ± 18.1% African (range 0.0–100.0%).
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/28055282

>journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0075145
Actually this study is also a shit and the result was 60% 25% African, 15% Amerindian.

If you see in the graph none Brazilians there are over 92% European when in reality a lot of Brazilian are over 92 until 100%. Due to few number of markers (less than 100AIM is absurd but they realize absurd tests in Brazil too) the actual result was very innacurate. The result was to be 68,5% Euro, 21% African, 10,5 Amerindian if it was realized with big number of markers.

If Chile isn't white, then how do you explain their success? Do WN not see the hole in here?

Project Candela is a serious and confiable test with a good database, they compare countries in Latin America (most of samples were collected in the South btw)
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004572

Less slavery (Indios there are free), good climate, relatively homogeneous (mestizo/castizo-like) population, good US (Chicago School) economic influence, mineral resources.