Aussie Outrage Thread!

The Fox War

It seems the government of Tasmania has spent $50 million on a Tasmanian fox eradication program that failed to find a single live fox.

It seems that in 2001 the Tasmanian Parks and Wildlife Service reported, without evidence of any kind, that 11-19 foxes had been deliberately released into the Tasmanian environment by hunters.

Posters were put up and $50,000 rewards were offered for dead fox, but not a single fox was ever shot or trapped.

Instead, over the life of the 14-year long campaign, four fox carcasses were found by the sides of roads, and a skull, two sets of footprints, and 61 fox-DNA positive droppings were found.

>terriermandotcom.blogspot.com.au/2017/12/did-planted-fox-poo-cost-tasmania-50.html

Free parking concessions will be axed for families with sick kids when the new Perth Children's Hospital opens in May, under changes to the subsidy program.

Instead there will be a $5-per-day fee for those eligible for a discount scheme, while other families will be slugged $23 a day by Wilson Parking.

The parking subsidy will still cost the cash-strapped State Government $1 million a year

>abc.net.au/news/2017-12-28/families-of-sick-kids-face-parking-hikes-at-new-perth-hospital/9287850

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V1pDPuetPdg
mysteriousaustralia.com/panther-reports/tasmanian-research.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5212339/Gang-10-thugs-strip-teen-boys-bash-Melbourne.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What's for dinner lads?

Emu-Fox alliance soon

at least tell me you're pushing back the carp

>fox war

yeah nah lebs kept bringing bags of fox shit over here via boat to try and cash in on the "cash for evidence"

7:45 am here user.
Bacon eggs and covfefe.

chicko rolls and cottage pies.
>what is bulk purchase

frying up some bacon and scrambled eggs for brekky as we speak

I think we all know the real reason for this is because government employees don't actually do anything

I had the exact same thing this morning lol

>yeah nah lebs kept bringing bags of fox shit over here via boat to try and cash in on the "cash for evidence"
absolute scum. fucking hate lebs

All rise for the Aussie National Anthem

youtube.com/watch?v=V1pDPuetPdg

So the government is making progress on energy supply by putting in generators and banking on cooler weather? What happened to energy security? This country is run by loonies.

fuck off burger

This is what we voted for?

First emus and now foxes? Straya BTFO by animals again

>planning for a possible terror attack was now a fact of life
what happened to this country? how did it go so downhill so quickly without anyone noticing or doing anything about it?

It went wrong worldwide mate, it's the norm to ignore your enemies and let them spread and fester since anything else might hurt some feelings.
This shit has been going on for years and it's getting more and more violent since the fuckers know they can be more brazen and all we do is treat the symptoms and not the cause.

... I wish I could user...

those carp are crafty little fuckers

>terrorist attacks are a fact of life
This could have been avoided if our retard government didn't fucking let in the worst type of people on the fucking planet
Home invasions, carjackings and terrorism is mainly caused by 3rd world scumbags who have no intention of integrating or contributing to our society.

Where da Sheila's at?

The pollies have all signed up.
They tell the police what to do and say.
The media is all signed up.
We're a bit fucked.

Your daily reminder to enjoy beef while you can. The China-Australia Free Trade Agreement will progressively remove all Chinese tariffs against Aussie beef between now and 2024.

What that means for you is that you will be competing for Aussie beef against a Chinese middle class of some 800 million people, most of whom have lower cost of living and higher relative income.

I remember as a kid in the 80's and 90's feeling sorry for all the farmers and graziers who wee getting nuked by the banks over loans. We, as a society, pulled together and got them through the crisis. And now they're going to repay us by selling our traditional food overseas while we go hungry.

The quality and quantity of Australian beef available here has declined over the last three years, pushing up the price ($32/kg for low-grade sirloins in most supermarkets). That's due to free-trade with America. Imagine how much worse it's going to get over the next 10 years.

Our politicians and farmers have sold us out. Free trade agreements enrich a tiny handful of people at a massive cost to our society.

>Our politicians and farmers have sold us out

Dude they're always selling us out, there's no future for this country. If you're white just pack your bags and leave

In America the defense for that "youth" would have to fight very hard to avoid life in prison. And would probably fail.

>It seems the government of Tasmania has spent $50 million on a Tasmanian fox eradication program that failed to find a single live fox.
Sounds like a success. The foxes are eradicated.

melbourne judges are arguably the most corrupt in any first world nation.
on top of this, an 'anonymous individual' is organizing and funding world class criminal lawyers for all people accused of gang and drug related crimes.

RACE. WAR. NOW.

All this kind of shit is why I am GTFO out of Melbourne.

All this development is going to create future ghettos in the city. It is unreal.

I regularly see groups of these guys going into apartments the cant afford and scoping them out. They do loops, waiting to catch a lift with a Chinese person and force their way into their apartments.

Its rarely reported. For a number of reasons, language, pride, chinese stuff, ect.

You're wrong, there is only no future if we do nothing about it. This is the biggest issue with these fucking parasites is that they've convinced us it's useless to try. If you give a shit turn up at party meetings (both Liberal and Labor) and push to get our own people in. Go back to the way politics used to work in that if you have a political opponent being a ratfuck you bash his brains out with an axe handle and learn how to shoot. The rise of the Chinks is inevitable, but there is nothing in the fine print which says we cant deflate the cunts when they get there and remember when the west actually fights a war to win we are never beaten (unlike the chinks who's only victory militarily has been against stone age Tibetans). Believing all is fucked means all is fucked.

I will eradicate your foxes for 49 million, is that USD? I will need three things.

1. The ability to roam freely without question
2. I will need food for my ACD
3. I will need an unlimited supply of Mochas with toppings

some comedic relief.

This guy looks like Zahi Hawass ...

Australia is romanian clay !

i guess it's one of those single mothers Sup Forums keep warning me about...

fucking abomination

im totally fine with having a death penalty for all of these people. that mother should be burned alive
shut the fuck up with this dead meme no one gives a shit about you
looks like she has breast implants to, these roasties need to be purged

Still pretty savage.

I regularly see a couple pull up in Carlton in a Merc.

Also whats up with them all knowing eachother? I have suspicion all the "new" black guards just let the APEX kids run wild and turn a blind eye. In fact, they probably tip eachother off.

someone should definitely find and cyber bully her son TOMMY MERRALL on social media.
but it would be just downright cruel if you send him some shopped pics of his mum.

Would you not bang? Even if ice fueled?

Why not kill foxes, freeze them, ship them overnight to Tasmania, defrost, and collect the $50k reward?

because that would make you a jew

Close, but the real reason why the foxes are there was no to profit in such a manner.

It was to combat....

mysteriousaustralia.com/panther-reports/tasmanian-research.html

They live in close proximity to Muslims who are busy annihilating their intelligence and genetic health through inbreeding. There's always going to be genetic transfer between the two groups. Every time a Lebanese Christian girl was raped, the offspring came out retarded and violent.

It's not surprising that Christian Lebs are now such low-tier humanity.

Shitkabab.

I still don't quite understand this picture. Do your women betray you for your historical enemies just as ours do?

So are we just going to end up like sweden or are we actually going to do something about this eventually

Nah she'll be right. The chinese will come and do it for us.

But we are fucked mate, the average australian is all about DA BOIZ DA BOIZ FUCKEN VB M8 WHAT NEW AMERICAN POP CULTURE SHIT SHOULD I FILL MY HEAD IN WITH NEXT

Face it 95% of this country is stupid fucking morons and various thirdworld browns and blacks

be careful on new years eve cunts, avoid the cities, melbourne especially.
the police are expecting a HUGE gang presence in the CBD on sunday night.

I'd rather the asians than these brown black cunts, funny how if the asians do take over australia they'll most likely put these faggots in some kind of soup to feed their huge starving population

Truth. That's why I am staying in and enjoying the fireworks from afar!

IT IS GOING DOWN THIS NYE FOR REAL.

Also

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5212339/Gang-10-thugs-strip-teen-boys-bash-Melbourne.html

HAPPY HOT AS FUCK NEW YEAR'S EVE, CUNTS!!

i legitimately chortled in laughter at this