Has trump gone too far?

has trump gone too far?

what kind of a man golfs?

He's an honest man but he's also a violent man

3 times more golf, 3 times more GDP growth. Unlike Obama he earned his golf time.

well he has accomplished 10x so it is fine by me

>3x as much golf
>2x as much ice cream
>100x as much making America great again

At least hes getting exercise.

I'm guessing the White House and all the other presidential retreats are bugged and he knows this. Have you ever tried to bug a private golf course? This is where all the real work gets done despite the optics.

Obama shut down military courses so he could play by himself with his ESPN buddies away from the prying eyes of the press

Trump opened up his personal course to servicemen today and CNN is crawling around the course like the weirdo from Caddyshack

Wow a person with a hobby does practices more of that activity than a person without that hobby?
Color me surprised

if you own your course why shouldnt you play it...retard

Not far enough, pussy.

i have a cat
he is fat
he wears a hat
i give him a pat
on the back

How many times more did Obama play hoop than Trump, that's what I want to know.

>20x more human trafficking arrests

>5x more human trafficking arrests in 1st year compared to entirety of Obama term

The sickening thing is you can tell they mean 3x Obama in HIS first year but they word it like he's played 3 x more golf than obama did in 8 years in 1 making it 24x as much but that's clearly false. Bluepill normies still eat it up though.

Fucking CNN... stop posting these shit threads.

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account.

Well to be fair, Obama had a lot of pizza parties to attend.

Claim: Trump has golfed 3x as much as Obama

Rating: Pants on Fire!!!

Facts: Trump is a scratch golfer and Obama has like a 30 handicap. This means that during a round of golf President Trump will only take roughly 70% of the strokes Obama will.

What is true: Trump's STROKE + ROUND ratio compared to Obama's is only 2.36 to 1. If we round down to the nearest whole number we get 2 to 1. President Trump has only played 2x the amount of golf Obama.

>has he gone too far by walking out his back door on a Sunday morning for a round of golf

No. But you literally can’t defend this.

This.

Remember the 1st couple weeks of his presidency? He couldn't fart in a classified brief without the specific tone and length of the fart getting out with the six o'clock news.

>Whitehouse is bugged and swarming with deep state #resist cronies.

>If the Don gets shit done on the 4th hole that's ok by me and so far he has

Well, they're generally athletic, intelligent and have great taste. So you're out.

it's white people thing

inb4 an economic growth comparison

Didn't he already have more vacation time also?

>>If the Don gets shit done on the 4th hole that's ok by me and so far he has
kek

Lmao why would you post the three things that trump exactly ISNT
jesus its like fucking poetry with you tards

THREE GOLFS
i should have an entire folder of angry colberts by now, but alas i have none

King nigger golfed an avg. of 38+ times a year for 8 years straight. So Fuck you, your shitty picture and your estrogen-filled opinions.

And done three times the work...

>trump is an incompetent buffoon who isn't getting anything done
>trump is single-handily destroying america
How is someone so out of touch with reality that they believe both of these things at once?

>billionaire
>POTUS

yeah dumpff is such a dumb fat ugly idiot XD

Well, the few actions he does do (while he is not busy watching tv in his underwear) are especially damaging.

At least as far as international relations are concerned...I don't follow what happens in the US internally.

>Man likes golf more than other man

Trump also owns a gold course. How many golf courses does President Obama own?

Then why are you commenting on Trumps actions?

Like what? I hear people repeat this BS all day, but they never ever give even one single example. Notice how the media stopped talking about the tax plan? That's because everyone is going to save money and it actually taxes the rich assholes more. The only reason the tax cuts for the middle class (that even Bernie applauded this week) aren't permanent is because Dems voted against it because they didn't want republicans to be seen as doing anything good. Dems literally voted against taxing the rich more and the middle class less and extending the 0% tax bracket to more people who need it. Liberals are lying to you to make you think conservatives are evil... but they aren't, and if you simply look around and be open to the idea, you'll realize they aren't evil for yourself.

He lives half the time at a golf resort... why the fuck wouldn't he golf, he's already there. Presidents need to relax too.

Trumps old OP golfing is like the only way people his age can get exercise!
Also him being a business man he does it because the best deals happen while golfing

the true question is, what's his handicap?

Only rural and suburban retards play golf.
All the smart city folk play hoops.

This is understandable considering niggers aren't aloud on most golf courses.

>not being a multitask alpha
Life as a brainlet must really suck

White is not his color

So is he also 3x better than obama at golf

How much is he staying at Mar a Lago? I was arguing with someone saying that Trump was using staying there to make himself rich, which is idiotic, but I didn't know how to explain the number of times he's been golfing

It's spelled "allowed" you stupid fuck.