I got a bonus from work and taxes took 30%

I got a bonus from work and taxes took 30%

How is taxation not literally theft? What do we do about this??

Other urls found in this thread:

thefiscaltimes.com/2015/10/09/Obama-Abandons-500-Million-Program-Train-Syrian-Rebels
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You shouldn't work for a huge corporation, that's nigger tier. I work for a small business, an architectural firm. Got my bonus is cash like always.

I do work for a small studio, and they offered cash and I said yes of course. But they turned around later and said their accountant heavily advised against it and wrote me a check instead. Fuck

>tax money is MY money reeee

why the fuck wagecucks not check your bank instead of thos elottery tickets you call wage packets

>they offered cash and I said yes

obviously you refuse to work for them until you see the cash

Man I blame the government not my bosses for not trying to work around shitty laws

>refusing to work in a corporation
Meet pajeet, he doesnt bitch about our methods and works for 40% less

you are lucky for getting a bonus so stop whining fag

(((((((Accountants)))))))) don't fucking matter fuck them. Literally every company does it the right way fuck them.

Fuck you fuck the government. taxes are literally theft

When do we organize to shut down the fucking IRS

We're taxed in so many places and can be thrown in jail if we don't pay up

How is any of this ok

it is theft, they take money against your will
you are paying life support for niggers who hate you and vote however their slave masters tell them too.

It's for smart people like me who not only know how and why taxes are collected, but also the different kinds of taxes, and what sort of influence you can have over them.

OP is a retard like John McAfee.
> Hurr durr, I hate taxes so I'll move to a poor country and live like a king.
> Oh shit other rich assholes are my neighbors.
> Same idea: money is everything, I am the law.
> [Asshole one has pack of dogs.]
> [Asshole McAfee shoots asshole neighbor]
> [Asshole government isn't buying McAfee's bullshit story]
> Hurr durr, can I come back to the USA where the FUCKING GOVERMENT, PAID FOR WITH TAXES, WILL PROTECT ME PLEASE?

What a fucking moron.

I hope OP wants zero military, etc. logic get raped by Chinese. God people like OP should be shot.

I remember getting a raise about 8 years ago that made me take home $200 less due to being in a higher tax bracket.

Are you retarded? How you think the government will buy fuel for jets or builds better roads and bridges. Go fuck off and live in Africa there’s not taxes there.

And the money is used for good.

I don't think literally all taxes should be erased. I just think way too much shit is taxed.

We're taxed on income (ok)
On bonuses (not ok)
On all transactions (not ok)
We need to buy tags for cars (not ok)
Pay for a driver's license (ok)

The list goes on, I'm just saying more is unjustified than is justified.

>and because this one guy was an idiot, demanding money at gunpoint to pay for Israel and niggers is moral

Kys.

>feeding my worthless fat nigger ass
>good
>MUH ROADS

kys, parasite

My dream job simple

One flat tax on all transactions.

No tax anywhere else. None. Period. It's fucking simple.

Police shouldn't be able to take money from citizens. Speeding tickets need to be aboloshed. No government agency should take money from citizens.

No, you are lying. The higher tax rate does not go back to dollar zero. It only applies to the incremental amount. This "higher tax bracket" nonsense is a true indicator of low IQ.

>White people problems
Meanwhile, children are literally being murdered so the rich psychopaths you worship can make more money.

I don't give a shit about non Americans. Figure out your own problems.

Exactly the response I was expecting. "But you should care about muh money because it is more important than other people's lives!"

Go fuck your narcissistic self. I can't fucking wait until whites are a bad memory.

but who will pay for the schools and emergency services?

the less subhumans the better

Wtf I love capitalists now!

how about you yourself stop your brethren from dying, instead of waiting for whites to save them?

Yeah, man. The entire office laughing at me because they all went through it on the pay scale and lamenting it never happened. This was all a trick that I would’ve gotten away with if it wasn’t for your superior IQ. I now see that taxes are great and if anything I should personally be paving roads on my days off and spoon feeding worthless niggers like yourself. I’ve been bested. You. Win.

You're not my brethren, human. You're food for plants.

You want an honest to goodness no bullshit solution to our fucked up taxes?

Stop with holding taxes from paychecks, everyone gets to keep all the money they earned and every three months you cut a personal check to federal treasury. Once people have their money they won't want to give it back. As it is now most people never see the money with held so they don't miss it.

Our tax code will change over night, guaranteed.

Schools and emergency services should be paid for by a basic tax on transactions done in USD.

There should be no other taxes.

60% of welfare recipients are white cunt.

>per capita
>how does it work?

You’re still a nigger.

A flat tax on transactions wouldn’t be fair at all. Abolish speeding tickets? wtf. How do we punish people for reckless driving then? Also the government wouldn’t be around with out taxes fucking faggot, your the reason autism kills.

It would be fair. Poor fucks buy cheap shit, so tax is cheaper for them. Percentages.

Police shouldn't punish for going 10mph over. They should throw fucks in jail if they're going 50 over.

It is. The state imprisons or kills you if you don't pay taxes. You're waking up.

with Hispanics included in the stat
blacks receive 40% and are only 15% of the population

You're correct, le 48% frogman, so whites are using more than they should.

Oh noes! Not the percentage meme! I’ve been completely invalidated! Communism wins, goys!

>Are you retarded? How you think the government will buy fuel for jets or builds better roads and bridges. Go fuck off and live in Africa there’s not taxes there.

We don't need a government. People can pay companies to provide the services government provides voluntarily.

Taxation is stealing. The government imprisons you or kills you if you resist paying them. That means the government’s existence is wrong by nature.

You may ask, how will we get police, fire departments, roads, and militaries then? The answer is simple - you get private firms to fill those roles. People would pay for companies that have a better service and are moral. If one company is corrupt, people would chose another one.

Different police companies would decide on what the law was based on ethics and what the customers felt was the most just. Militaries would serve to protect areas and would pretty much never go to war because customers wouldn’t want to fund them and wars cost a ton to companies.

I know it’s a lot to take in, but I assure you that this is the best way society could work. It may seem unstable, but that’s only because it has never been tried in history.

Politics is unnecessarily complicated, partly to confuse and dissuade voters who don’t know better. Embracing the idea of voluntarism with clear a lot up.

that's our problem not yours.

We don't need government PERIOD you fucking dumbass. Learn to think for once. Read the above posts for details.

Yes. Demographics have shit on your argument.

>We hate gubmint
>Sucks dolan's dick

if all taxes went to zero there would be an extra 6 trillion dollars that we could spend on things like roads. Why do you think government is the only entity that can build a road? Here is one system I thought up just now in like 1 minute.

>pay tolls to drive on all roads
>it is free to drive on roads if you reside within 10 miles
>revenue is used for maintenance and salaries for designated roads crews (there will be crews on call 24/7 monitoring the roads at all times and able to respond to emergencies)
>profit gets distributed to residents of city/town

This is basically how a toll road currently operates except now all the profit goes directly to owners of the toll road and the maintenance crews/monitoring crews suck

last place I lived (inner west melbourne) the entire street was either indian or fiji hindi, so your opinion has widespreadnessness

All that matters is that he's decreasing taxes and regulations.

Not an argument.

just file 99 exemptions

Why the fuck can't people think of this themselves?!?

niggers are the biggest waste of money

>Bonus
>Not asking for a pay raise instead
Cuck

>56% detected

niggers are a net negative everywhere they are

Why can't people pay for these things themselves? Why does the government have to be a middle man?

Ask Florida how this turned out. Next.

Because people have already done that stupid shit countless times and it's a fucking failure, you moron.

I got both and also stock options

Just think of all the money we can save if everyone gets offroad vehicles

>citation needed

how about you drive near the speed limit you stupid god damn nigger?

>How is taxation not literally theft? What do we do about this??

I think the only way to fix this, to get *real* tax-reforms, is to amend the Constitution; here's what I would propose:
Section I
No tax, fee, fine, or judgement —federal, State, or subdivision of either— shall ever be withheld from any wage.

Section II
No property shall be seized for failure to pay taxes until after conviction in a jury trial; the right of the jury to nullify (and thereby forgive) this debt shall never be questioned or denied.

Section III
The second amendment is hereby recognized as restricting the power of taxation, both federal and state: no tax, fee, or fine shall be laid upon arms, munitions or the sale thereof.

Section IV
The seventh amendment is hereby recognized: nothing in this amendment shall restrict the right of a citizen to seek civil redress.

Section V
No income tax levied by the federal government, the several States, or any subdivision of either shall ever exceed 10%.

Section VI
No income tax levied by the federal government, the several States, or any subdivision of either shall ever apply varying rates to those in its jurisdiction.

Section VII
No retrospective, retroactive, or ex post facto tax, fee, or fine shall ever be valid; nor shall the Congress delegate the creation of any tax, fee, or fine in any way; nor shall Congress give any credit, exemption, or deduction to any person, class of persons, or corporation whatsoever.

Section VIII
No federal employee, representative, senator, judge, justice or agent shall ever be exempt from any tax, fine, or fee by virtue of their position.

Section IX
Any federal employee, representative, senator, judge, justice or agent abridging, attempting to abridge, or otherwise circumventing this amendment shall, upon conviction, be evicted from office and all retirement benefits forfeit.

------------------------
Related; I'm running for Senate:

That's for your social security.

Protip: you're never seeing that money again famalan.

wow how cruel of them not aiding you in committing tax evasion.

>government
>using money for good

Statists actually believe this. Most of our tax money is spent on bombs and gibs.

>30%
yea you are the thief here

speed limits are literally for dumb niggers who are too stupid to use common sense and good judgment. kys nanny state kike.

For the love of fucking Christ watch some Stefan Molyneux.

Taxation is theft and every government program or action doesn't work

I'm listening...

oh did Florida secede from the union, abolish all taxes and privatize transportation? And then it failed and the US let them join the union again? I must have missed that chapter in the history

fuck all taxes
pay with lead

because roads

You ever heard of ISIS? Ya that's why you pay taxes so you don't live under ISIS.

You ever heard of roads?

You ever heard of law enforcement?

You ever heard of ambulance?

You ever heard of cancer?

You ever heard of Doctor?

You ever heard of the fire department?

You ever heard of rule of law?

You ever heard of the grocery store? Wonder where all those things come from like bananas and other things? Ya it's called international trade.

You ever heard of this thing called uranium? You know, it's nuclear we pons and other bad things. We don't want crazy people to get uranium and use it against us.

You ever heard of education?

You ever heard of sewage systems and sanitation?

You ever heard of electricity?

You ever heard of the Internet? Telephone lines?

I could go on all day.

Ducking think for a sec before bitching about income taxes.

you assume he wont pay what he owes. whether or not he pays his taxes is no business of his emploer's

>I got a bonus from work and taxes took 30%

That's witholding you dumb fuck.

In the last two months I’ve paid £12k of taxes, an effective rate of almost 50%.

i can rebute every parroted talking point you made statist faggot.

>whether or not he pays his taxes is no business of his emploer's
lel that is absolutely the business of his employer. the employer is the one paying.

if he wants cash he can just go withdraw it from the bank, with the check. sadly he can't take that under the table quite as easily.

>You ever heard of ISIS? Ya that's why you pay taxes so you don't live under ISIS.
you mean fund them ?

Lads, I have e45 in crypto.

How do I get it out without the goburnment taxing me?

No you're not.

Florida has overwhelmingly the most toll roads in the nation, and everyone hates it. And no, you generally don't use booths either. So all your arguments are fucked.

>names a bunch of private institutes

nice try dumbass

no you just think you can

in practice your lolbertarian society would not work

45 €?

maybe there's a lower limit where you don't have to tax

or you could buy a product maybe. Some electronic stores accept bitcoin

get out of california.

slash taxes in half.

in practice we would kill niggers like you and all live in abundance

with a k after, mibad

thas e45k

The government is just a corporation that can use lethal force and imprisonment to corporate rules i.e. laws. You literally have no comeback to this realization.

t.mafiaboot licker

if the government is involved in any of those things it automatically means it is wasteful and innefficient.

check this out:
thefiscaltimes.com/2015/10/09/Obama-Abandons-500-Million-Program-Train-Syrian-Rebels

tldr: Obama wasted 500 million trying to train syrian rebels and the shitskins were so stupid they only trained 100 after a year.

us was funding isis m8

you forgot about democracy you fucking nonce

of course i do. i dont pay taxes and if they ever come for me i will make it cost them dearly. fuck the government. i do not consent. try me nigger.

>preaches lolbertarianism
>violates non aggression principle in the worst way you can in his very first come back

>for schools
>for other people's children
>A nation of cucks

hehe that makes more sense

not sure how you would wash that amount of money desu

never preached anything

Theft is illegal by definition, if permitted by the government then it cannot be theft.

By that logic, every NASDAQ/Dow Jones company with a stock portfolio is a nation. CEO = president, majority holding party is the incumbent's party, minority holding party is the other parties.

You are getting absolutely BTFO here on levels that I don't think you can even comprehend. I bet you don't even think democracy is just the tyranny of the majority.

>its theft if they say so