Another idiot reached for his waistband while unarmed

compete.kotaku.com/police-kill-28-year-old-after-prank-swatting-call-1821648110
I don't want to start a debate about bootlicking or whatever but can we actually debate about when LE/SWAT should pull the trigger?

>TLDR someone lost a competitive call of duty match ($1.50 on the line) and decided to SWAT what they thought was the other players house (hasnt been conformed as the other players house) the guy answers the door and in the words from the article
>“The male was given instructions and complied,” said Livingston during the press conference. But according to the police report, he reached towards his waistband, leading an officer to fire. The man was later confirmed to have been unarmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/GoredTutor36
m.liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the police you boot licking faggot

If your body isn't disproportionate, your hands naturally rest around your waist band.

So, anyone would have been shot.

all I want is standard procedure so drunks and idiots don't reach for their waistband while "complying"
I'd seen a good post suggesting having them face away from the officers and walk backwards with their hands in the air

Was this gamer even semi Twitch famous?

No proof. It's an obvious cover story.

They reach for their waists in the false police reports.

The first player, “Miruhcle,” apparently sent an address to the second, “Baperizer,” essentially egging them on. And the second player apparently sent that address to a third party known for swatting.
don't think so but I don't watch or play call of duty

How about the police only shoot people that they have positive identification of a weapon?

>be american
>fapping to Blacked
>Sound of BBC cancelling out noise from boots marching on the ground
>suddenly door bursts open and see SWAT swarm in
>quickly reach to tuck tiny white cock in waistband
>get shot

No they weren't my brother is semi pro cod player and he told me it was just some faggots. I hope they get life in prison imagine this is your brother and his life ends over $1.50 I have that much in change in my couch

>another knee bender defending police brutality
you get that when a cop says "he was reaching for x" it means the cops just fucked up? stop sucking storm trooper cock

If he has just shot all those police first, he might have been alive today.

the dude opened the door for the SWAT team and complied
I didn't expect everyone to read the article that's why i left the TLDR

If he wanted to live, he shouldn't have got someone to SWAT him. This isn't the police's fault. They were doing their job.

solve the demographic problem and you solve the police problem

JESUS READ THE TLDR IT MIGHT NOT HAVE EVEN BEEN THE PLAYERS HOUSE IT MIGHT HAVE BEEN SOME RANDOM UNINVOLVED PERSON

People who pull this "Swatting" crap need to die.

Haha this. A police encounter is currently a death sentence for epileptics.

So? Don't reach for your waist. The police did their job, case closed. Fuck anyone who disrespects the men in blue

>have gun pointed toward you
>told to surrender and not make any sudden moves to reach for anything
>ignore it
darwinism

The idiot who did it is probably sweating bullets assuming they haven't already found him yet.

He was too dumb to live.

Really, playing CoD...

I've been having a thought about how the police act in these situations, and i was trying to figure out a motivation.
After listening to the 911 call I was thinking that this might be some kind of vigilante action. He thinks that guy is trash that killed the father of a bunch of kids because of the prank call, knows his buddies will back him up and goes judge, jury, and executioner on him.

Too bad he ends up the murderer of a father of two.

One of the people gave a fake address and the other person gave this address to a known swatter and this ended with a white males death that was just at home. REMINDER THAT ANYONE PLAYING VIDYA AFTER THE AGE OF 18 GETS THE ROPE

I remember when police weren't even supposed to draw their gun unless they saw a weapon. Just drawing it meant they had to file a report, even if they didn't fire. Not sure when it became okay for them to plug you because you moved funny. Sometime in the last 30 years.

(you)

It wasn't the CoD player, the swatter had the wrong address.

Still stupid.

Charge them with Murder or Assault with a Deadly Weapon. They know there will be armed police sent to the residence and the threat of violence that the police make in order to control the situation has it's origin with the person making the swatting call. If it just results in a mistaken swat arrival then Assault with a Deadly Weapon if it results in a death then a Murder charge.

>wen u dye in teh gaem
>u die in reel life

This. It sucks that the officer involved has to be put on paid administrative leave. No worse punishment for an officer than that soul sucking cruel excuse for discipline. I wish they'd rather just tell people that police are not at fault for doing their duty.

Except the victim didn't reach for his waist, swat were getting into position, he heard them, went to open his door, to which he was introduced to a bullet.

swat waits for a person to open a door?

trips of truth.
the issue here is the gamer shithead who called swat. that kid is going to jail for a looooooong fucking time.

Is having a weapon in your own home a crime?

twitter.com/GoredTutor36

For your viewing pleasure, look at how pathetically retarded this swatter is, hes admitting fault for everything, apparently even the bomb threats on the FCC and MLG Dallas

New rule: All police who are involved in a fatal shooting get immediately fired and blacklisted from ever being a cop ever again.Regardless of whether or not it was justifiable.

Maybe they'll actually put thought into their actions.

>walk backwards
>fall over
>sue police for a fuckload of money
It's the American way right?

The swatters twitter was @Swautistic, then he changed it to @GoredTutor36, now it's @MessierObject26

what the fuck kind of logic is this?

Then nobody would be a cop. Enjoy your increased crime rates, genius

This is why we need to solve the soyim problem and police problem. FUCK THIS WHY SHOULD THIS WHITE MAN LOSE HIS LIFE OVER $1.50 !!!

>t. tool of the subversive Jewish
They always had blacks turn against cops, now they got liberals to turn against cops, next is regular white people.

they will knock sometimes instead of just busting down the door

>be american
>open door
>get shot
does anyone have the article about the guy who shot the swat team who no knocked him and got off free?

Holy fuck these trips!

At what point does this become the rule for dealing with trigger-happy cops?

See the cop, shoot the cop, plead self-defense.

Newsflash, cops are thug enforcers and revenue generators for the pedo Kikes. E should kill them all.

>>walk backwards
>>fall over
>>sue police for a fuckload of money
>It's the American way right?
nope getting shot is. that's why we're having this debate for the nth thine this year.

Because cops shoot people largely because they know they'll get away with it?

This way they'll only shoot if their lives were truly in danger.

they should cross their legs with their hands in the air and crawl towards the officer

>Special Weapons and Tactics
>potential non confirmed threat
>physical fitness requirements
>takedown and disarming techniques
>full body armor
>in a giant group who are trained in marksmanship and CQB
>Better guns and flash grenades, tasers
VS
>1 potential threat who has so far complied with all orders
SWAT are soyboys who are unable to handle situations without acting like niggers
lock the cop up

What then fuck am I reading

I thought that used to be the standard. Apparently not anymore.

In the military even this isn’t enough. Legitimately we need to see them shooting at us to engage. Don’t know why cops are such fragile creatures.

Shieet, you can get a free hitman in the us.

>Chad got the promotion you wanted?
>hide behind 7 proxies
>get a caller id spoofer
>call swat
>chad is crazy! He's got a hostage
>swat break in his door and kills him
>new position just opened
>enjoy new promotion

Doing his duty? His duty is to serve and protect, not mow down innocent people.

Cops are given the power to take lives and it comes with a responsibility. You dont end a life because his hand touches his waist (its natural position to rest at btw), you need to confirm the person has a fucking gun in the hand

Newsflash; communism is a Jewish trick. Go get raped by a nigger, faggot.

The men in blue serve the jew you amerimutt cuck.

By then it's too late. One dead officer, and the community as a whole is a lot less safer. A good cop isn't easy to replace.

I don't want to sound like a crazy loser, but it wasn't about the money. I think it was a combination of rage and lulz

THIS especially Nintendo faggots the worst of the nu males I can't wait till that rope tightens and I hear them gasping for air while I smirk in their face

that worked so well with the unarmed drunk man
m.liveleak.com/view?i=5f6_1512716304

Protect and Serve
not kill or be killed you mongrel

If you wait until you see a gun, it's too late. You're dead.

Lmao, they couldn't even 1v1 him? Noobs desu

I bet these are the kind of guys who write

>knife mid?

And then light you up with a Silenced M4A1 because they have no honor

Wear some pants that fucking fit you cretins to many fat white guys getting blown away for having saggy pants like some god damn hood rat. Get a pair that actually fits or buy a goddamn belt.

>the absolute state of 'Murica

as we're being observed, it's terrible to think about or discuss, but has there ever been a justifiable ccw/defense incident in which the "perp" shoots the cop and gets off?

this. American police is a joke. This shit wouldn't happen if their police officers were even remotely as disciplined as their soldiers.

I think we should just send Sup Forums users to respond to calls of armed people in houses/hotel rooms/etc and let them handle it since they seem to have a proper understanding of the best course of action to take in these situations.

Ppl should stage a protest over this. Call in so many fake shit, that their operational capabilities are severely harmed. All Nation. 24/7.

You have to go back.

lets not jump to any conclusions, at least not until they're killing 20-30 people a day

Disband the fucking police. We'd be safer at this point.

>posts Corpse Party

Fags aside, I think a lot of men reach for the waistbands as a "reflex" or some sort. Most men wear baggy pants with no belt, so I'm sure a lot of them pull their pants up without even realizing it.

american cops are so pathetic they need to kill unarmed guy. there is literaly like 5 cops aiming at guy with their guns with much higher caliber he could possibly have. why dont they immidiately pacify him and put handcuffs on him? why do they always yell at confused people like fucking autists? jesus chrsit americans are truly disgusting people. you need nukes. niggers are your punishment i hope God destroys you

It doesn't matter imagine you get a phone call saying your brother is dead and you hear the details that it was for lulz over $1.50. It makes it sound like his life was that cheap I would honestly try to kill them in court out of pure rage and sadness

Too bad then. If you take the job of being a cop, you need to take that risk. Innocent people shouldnt be killed because a pussy cop doesnt want to take the risk he's paid to and trained for

Fuck him he was camping in call of duty and got swatted.

The swatting faggot is too blame, but so is the fuckhead who gave the address.

>>>>>>>>free
REEEEEE

>he knows the source of some random image i saved from Sup Forums is from
you also get the rope

Police are a tool of the establishment. Who is the establishment. Seriously this is really basic stuff. Just because your enemy hates something it doesn't mean you have to love it.

As a law abiding citizen that has never been involved in a crime or with police, if I ever heard a knock on my door and saw cops outside trying to get in Im just going to execute them before than can kill me for no reason and go home and collect a pension.

yeah im sure that guy was trained in the art of quickdraw and could shoot that cop inbetween his eyes in a split second
their helmets can block 9mm rounds they have full fucking body armor and an ambulance on the scene
getting real sick of this "it was real in my mind" horseshit
you might as well tase and flashbang every person at least they won't die.

A cop's life is worth more than an average person. Average people don't stop crime.

That's easy to say, but if you see a guy reaching you're shooting, it's you or him. You'll take the years, guilt, and/or termination, but you'll be alive.

hahahah, I kek'd

Fuck the faggots in blue. Sub-normal IQ thugs who if they aren't actual criminals stand silently by while the ones who are criminals run wild.

>kotaku

>guy has his hands by his waist
>have to shoot him, he might pull a gun from his waistband and shoot you in a second

>guy has his arms crossed
>have to shoot him, he might pull a gun from his chest holster

>guy crawling towards you
>have to shoot him, his arms were moving towards his waist

>guy raises both hands in the air
>have to shoot him, what if he had a gun taped to his back like in Die Hard?

>lose against someone on Call of Duty
>swat him
>get him killed

>law abiding citizen
>"if i see cops at my door imma murder them all lmao"

Cops are basically criminals, but they are allowed to commit crimes only to the extent of their authority. If cops overstep their authority, they should be charged with the crime.

>say vidya players over 18 should be killed
>post something from a famous nip horror game on a japanese styled forum board
if I get a rope you get barbed wire

Sorry that I can't post the pic, but Swautistic's twitter is fucking disgusting. He was bragging the entire time about how the FBI are in his house. "Lol I'm gonna go to jail".

Thanks niggers.

The cops wouldn't be so afraid if it wasn't for them.