Seriously, is he fucking retarded?

Seriously, is he fucking retarded?

He gets to fuck Ivanka with his big black cock. I wouldnt call him retarded.

Donald Jamal Trump, the first black man to become president (has to use cheeto dust as makeup to hide his latent melanin)

Based.

>spending trillions to at best barely do anything against a boogeyman problem isn't fucking retarded

Nope just the OP

Republicans will love it.

This

Can you prove him wrong?

shut up and just drink from the copper cups

No, he just has that bizarre belief that when it is colder, it is colder, not hotter, despite what a few non scientific "studies" might say.

Who gives a shit?

I keked at fucking Ivanka in the black dick. Lmao

I'm more concerned with his pardon of that slimy kike that ran a meth lab. What happened to "war against drugs" and "Send them back?"

According to KCRG, officials discovered a methamphetamine lab within the AgriProcessors meat processing facility in Postville, Iowa during a large-scale immigration raid. 389 arrests were made by federal agencies from what is thought to be one of the largest immigration enforcement actions ever taken in the United States. Details, inside…

AgriProcessors, founded by Aaron Rubashkin, an Hasidic Orthodox Jewish butcher and rabbi from Brooklyn, supplies over half the kosher meat sold in the United States. On May 12th agents executed criminal search warrants for aggravated identity theft and the use of fraudulent Social Security numbers. There were 697 warrants and 389 arrests. Currently, officials aren’t certain as to who exactly was operating the meth lab.

One former plant supervisor alleged that over 80% of the floor employees were illegal aliens from Mexico, Guatemala and Eastern Europe. Additionally 3 of their rabbis, whose job it is to supervise the kosher slaughter of livestock, were Israelis who were also illegally employed.

>Being so intellectually dishonest that you pretend jokes are real thoughts

What can be done about modern liberals?

The most transparent type of slide thread. We already know it's mostly China, India, and Africa that pollute and contribute to the destruction of ecosystems. That is the explanation for global warming, and it will never be addressed, so what the hell are we even talking about? This is less relevant than whether Destiny is going to go off his hinges.

Aren't we all supposed to be dead right now according to the Left?

it's called dicking with brittle people and he's a master

Lol he's just taunting them at this point.

Clearly, but it seems like his mind has deteriorated. This is why 70 year olds shouldn't be president

hahahahahaha. god bless tariq

>realistic looking "Black men" masks
Does it come with a stink cologne too, or do I need to just rub trash on myself before I go out for a round of boopin' and boppin'?

We were supposed to be dead in 1980, 1990, 2000, and 2010

* beepin' and boopin'

Canadians should be slaughtered and we should feed pigs with their remains.

Proves what we already know, all he thinks of himself is to be an entertainment show for dumb fuck hillbillies. That's his idea of doing politics. Not that different from the Bush family even

Ok he's retarded, what does that say about the rest of your country? His opponents & you common plebs must be window licker tier retarded.

fpbp

no, just right. Global warming is a jewish scheme designed to impose carbon tax globally

he saved us trillions of dollars and you complain?

>Blacks don't have a comically high crime rate, literally Hitlers buy black masks and go commit crimes like fucking scooby-doo villains.

This is an elaborate troll account right? Please say yes.

Climate change is the second biggest hoax ever thrust upon the people of the world.

The Earth is 4 billion years old and has been bombarded with asteroid strikes, meteor strikes, hurricanes, typhoons, monsoons, volcanic eruptions, mudslides, tectonic shift, etc.

But don't buy a car that's bad for the environment goy! You might melt the ice caps!

He suffered from venereal diseases which ate half his brain.

it's their turn now. The rural and white population of America has been ignored for too long

WE

Youd think people would get trump bantz by now

where does the carbon tax go towards?

Some coastal elite kikes pocket while he laughs at retarded soyim

The leaf is right though, if climate change exists, it can only be solved by China, India, and the Third World since they cause most of the damage.

He just doesn't understand the difference between weather and climate.

if climate change is an actual problem.

Then everyone needs to participate: This includes the worst offenders (China and the developing world).

They will always not comply because they're living in dirt and starving.
So they would need to be forced to stop pollution.

Sort of like the nuclear weapons program.
but more difficult - things you can burn are everywhere - and it's easy to burn.

It will be both a cold war scenario where you force government to shut down their industry AS WELL AS raiding poor jungle people continuously to stop them from burning coal and forests. This combustion is also relevant for the total balance.

So yeah it would be hard to enforce the compliance. Very hard.

gosh i wish that were me

>Saved us trillions

You're really that fucking dumb aren't you?

Fucking based. Only fundamental issue is Trump doesn't seem to understand that America wanted to lead the world afret WW1. As if he just has zero understanding of American Wilsonian ambitions.

>like white people are going to risk getting shot by a cop to go do that

>r/the_donald will defend this

LOL, Bernie and Chillary both said the same thing just the other temperature direction. You got trolled.

>1 post by this ID

No )You( today!

Tariq Nasheed always making me think.

Are you? His point stands, nobody else was going to contribute. The plan was specifically to take down American power.

You're fucking retarded. If it could make him a truckload of cash to make the world cold, he'd be stumping for days and days to his braindead supporters (YOU) to create a snow machine to cool the world down. Pretty fucking sad that dipshits like you fall for this dogshit.

>if it could make him a truck load of cash to make the world cold.

Well it's a good thing that neither of those things are of concern.

>per capita