White men with Asian Girls

I'm a 21 year old male from Texas visiting Taiwan for two weeks this coming Monday with a couple friends.

I'm of Belgian/German descent, 9/10 looks, and physically fit. I do above average with the ladies as it is, but I have never been with an Asian woman. I plan to go clubbing and hook up with a few women.

Those with experience, how do you approach Asian women without displaying that stereotypical "American douche who only comes to Asia to fuck women" attitude?

I don't want to have any salty Asian men mad at me for stealing their women and I don't want to give off that obnoxious Texan attitude I usually give off to my hook-ups when I visit my close friends from Ireland.

Last I read, only 5% of Asian women prefer Asian men, so I don't expect it to be difficult, I just want to be respectful to the men and women I encounter. I'm not just looking to hook up with girls, I also really enjoy making life-long friends around the world in every country I visit.

Also, personal experiences in Asia thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw
reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7aj8z1/this_is_allegedly_in_taiwani_challenge_you_can/
youtube.com/watch?v=Lhv_yFMuwxs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

if everyone goes for asian women, the world will change a lot. White women wont admit it but they will go berserk over this.

How can you say your above average with women, and then ask fucking Sup Forums of all places on how to approach a woman who just happens to be Asian. You must be very bored to bring this Dumass question here

>approach Asian women without displaying that stereotypical "American douche who only comes to Asia to fuck women" attitude?
so: how do I approach asian women while hiding the truth?
lying. I guess

Not politics, your thread killed hopefully a Sup Forums related thread, but considering how inactive mods been lately, chances are it was just like yours..

stop with asian thread god fucking gksgjogsdnigj you fucking ameriniggers are so fucking annoying with your tiny little brains. yo uare ufkcing amerimutt, you are not fucking white and you are not 9/10.

I went to a chinese grocery store with products from asia, even thai and korean food etc. So many asian chicks and women shopping there. Some smoking hot, some weird looking. but i dont mind them weirdos.

>I'm of Belgian/German descent, 9/10 looks, and physically fit.

Post a picture of yourself so I can tell you you're full of shit with full confidence then.

there is nothing like a good AZN GURL thread on Sup Forums

>Dumass question

The b is silent but it's still used in spelling dumb. Dumbass is not a proper noun and should not be capitalized mid-sentence.

Why be anything other than stereotypical if you're so good looking, how you interact with them is irrelevant if you're confident because they are gagging for a hwite man anyway.

>Those with experience, how do you approach Asian women without displaying that stereotypical "American douche who only comes to Asia to fuck women" attitude?

>I don't want to have any salty Asian men mad at me for stealing their women and I don't want to give off that obnoxious Texan attitude I usually give off to my hook-ups when I visit my close friends from Ireland.

You should embrace confrontation and challenges rather than hiding like a little cuck boy. Make it your mission to make an asian guy jeleaus. Make it your mission to seem like an overly American guy.

If I was a texas guy going to asia. I would wear a cowboy hat and a scarf of the american flag.

I went to Taiwan a few months ago. I downloaded tinder and got an insane amount of matches. One of them suggested we go see a movie. Eventually I slept with her. Another time I went to one of Taipei's more popular clubs on their "ladies night", got blackout drunk and woke up with a random hot Taiwanese girl in my bed.

It is not very hard there. Women will be looking at you everywhere you go on the streets.

Taiwan is the fucking greatest, the people there are really cool. Don't be the faggot shotgunning beers outside of 7/11 and you should be fine.

They already went berserk over some cute asian girl winning a beauty poll during the olympics.

>only 5% of Asian women prefer Asian men

Do white pigs believe those shit?
seriosly?

Have fun with your 西餐妹, adoga.

because that doesn't bait you idiots into feeding them (you)s

Maybe if we go full whiteboy horny on these asian girls they will get so disgusted they all go back. Or we change the racial makeup of the world.

Half Taiwanese half Euro, worth breeding desu

no he's just baiting you guys lmao. Likely a larp thread in its entirety.

middle girl in your OP is literally ugly, left and right would be tragedies without makeup. Don't fall for the yellow fever meme, most Asian girls are trainwrecks physically.

If you still want that second-tier pussy, just treat them like people. Don't mention race at all, or sex, just tell your stories and let them hamster you in to a worldly mysterious American chad. You don't speak Chinese so you aren't gonna find a decent girl, just whores trying to fuck white guys, so your work is cut out for you.

t. Anglo master race who's sick to death of Asian girls

Yeah but hapa children from WMAF relationships are most of the time shitty people.

The best looking/most well adjusted kids come from AMWF relationships.

Thats why I'm pulling the fuck out with every girl I meet.

Can we really lose that much by putting asians on a pedestal? i mean think about it. Every race today worships white women for their beauty, but the meme wars have shifted this a bit, asian woman now is becoming through forces of meme magic, very desirable, perhaps we can pull out some ancient meme spell. and make asians far MORE wanted than any other race, even whites. We win on many fronts at once, roasties btfo, white men actually happy and getting sex, and all other races feeding the yellow dragon and other azn countries by pure yellow fever economic growth. Ensuring their own Doom in the long run.

Also bankers and traders are doomed by cunning chinese.

Well, all of you faggots are obsessed with Asian women--whom I've pretty much avoided throughout my sex life--so I'm guessing there must be at least some experience with Asians amongst the virgins here.

I wish I could go back to Taiwan.

Nope best couple are asian-asian.

white are inferior.

Not doxxing myself. But coming here is fun for laughing at faggots like yourself who whine about modern white girls being whores.

Go outside and treat them like a human and hide your political leanings, white girls will never fuck you with your pathetic whiney attitude.

this is a meme, one of the chadliest guys I know is a WMAF kid. His mom is almost 50 now but looks 25 and his dad is like 6'3'' and jacked as shit, they have 4 other kids.

The reason WMAF kids turn out wrong is because their parents are often beta cucks and fetish-driven skanks. A high quality Asian girl (of which there are few imo) and a high quality European man will have fine kids.

>skim off too 1% from huge chink countries and they marginally out perform avg whites

i like asians but we both know theyre not superior

TRAP!!

>white is inferior than asians

thanks for proving my post

Are you sure those aren't north american stastics skewed towards the average working-class population, whose asian composition comprises mostly the cream of the crop from your country that fled for the better opportunities provided by the white man?

Right. And who owns your banks and dominates the ranks of billionaires, even allowing coining of the money your people use? Right again

>Not doxxing myself.
>it's hard to post a body picture with the eyes taken out

>faggots like yourself who whine about modern white girls being whores.

You just told me so much about yourself and your own perspective on women it's cute. You clearly don't pull shit in real life, fagtron.

Thank you for the actual helpful reply. It seems that being polite in general/being a good listener and befriending Asian men will deter me from any drama.

Their culture seems awesome and very traditional, which I'm super excited to experience.

Are most clubs karaoke-style there? I heard it was pretty big over there.

Also, outside of night-life, what was the favorite destination you visited there? Thanks

Just go to a bar and there will be women down to fuck. I went to Japan and I was surprised by how many slutty girls were there

this desu, the only reason select indians and chinks do so well is because there are literally 3x as many of them and their cream of the crop are still only like 1.2x as successful as the white median in the various facets of life.

Fuck, I guess I'm the only one qualified to give a real answer because I'm white, I've lived in Taiwan, and I've been with Taiwanese girls. Here's the answer: treat them like they are individual humans with feelings and just be a cool, nice person. As somone else said, don't be a fag chugging beers in front of 7 and you'll be fine. Respect Taiwan and the people there, because it's a really fucking cool country and you don't/won't impress them.

Taiwanese women, by and large, are not looking to leave Taiwan. It's a safe and wealthy country and they have a strong passport. They are not dying to be American or European. That said, there are a lot of girls that love travelling and want to experience living abroad. There are also girls that are open to relationships with white men. Those are regular girls. Then there are "xicanmei", who just want to fuck or date a white man because of status. No one respects Xicanmeis. They are pretty easy to spot. You'll see both types of girls at the club, but the Xicanmeis are obvious. They're "roasties".

For real though, please behave yourself in Taiwan. Taiwanese are fucking friendly and polite and I'm so sick of white men embarassing the fuck out of us over there.

Please continue your 5 year degree program, seek employment at white and jew owned businesses, and then for the rest of your life toil towards a marginal improvement on a purposeless consumer product invented by the white male.

Thanks zingyong. And remember who made your country relevant, the superior race who you had to emulate to simulate humanity. Remember to wear your three piece suits and other western clothes tomorrow on your way to work, chinky dinky

You should, also join that asian chaser pool. Drive up that asian girl price to enormous hights.

youtube.com/watch?v=wmin5WkOuPw

t. basement-dweller who finds it hard to believe not everyone on his special image board fits the autistic virgin meme like he does.

You wanna know how I can identify virgins on Sup Forums? They are incapable of talking casually about sex and project their insecurities to those who do.

That's a woman, you sheep fucking faggot. Pic not-related.

The clubs are different than karaoke. KBox is where you rent a room to do karaoke with your friends. The clubs are big ass bars with lots of space to dance and get drunk. They are very similar to larger bars in America. I went to Brass Monkey and was immediately disappointed because it was nothing different than I could find in my home city. Regardless, it's a great place to get laid. Ladies night attracts girls because they drink for free and therefore are more willing to open up and have fun.

My favorite spot was the north shore of Taiwan, but that is only because I traveled up there with the girl I met on tinder (who I spent most of my trip with "dating") and we sat in an empty cafe looking out at the raging ocean. Pretty fucking surreal, but the whole place is great. Just ride the metro to random stops and go explore back alleys, you'll never be disappointed.

As for a real recommendation, go to Maokong. It's fucking incredible. I saw monkeys in the trees, giant ass spiders, and drank traditional tea at an empty restaurant where I couldn't actually communicate with the owners.

Stop talking about Canada.

I have no interesting.

>im going to fuck and not marry
>i am a stronk moral nationalist white man
You're a snownigger and you should go to Africa to be with your kind.

>WMAF
>white male asian female
>white mother asian father
commit suicide if you've ever used this acronym.

Whites in Asia commit less crime than Asians and make more money than them. Your move.

Brass Monkey is for laowai faggots. Anyone that goes to Brass Moneky or Revolver should be deported. Also, OP, Carnegie's is not where you meet Taiwanese women. Those are all SE Asian hookers. As for favorite place: Southern Coast, pic related.

>You wanna know how I can identify virgins on Sup Forums? They are incapable of talking casually about sex and project their insecurities to those who do.

Bro you're literally talking like asian women are a different breed you approach any different than white chicks. Think about that for a second. You're 21 and haven't yet figured out all women are the same more or less.

You literally are asking a political board for advice on how to fuck asian chicks as a "9/10 white guy who is physically fit and does above average with the ladies".

You even fucking READ about how to pick up asian women. How fucking pathetic. Just talk to them like any other woman, or scratch that, talk to them like any normal person. It's that fucking easy.

>The clubs are big ass bars with lots of space to dance and get drunk. They are very similar to larger bars in America.
So, since one of my friends who is also white and rather wealthy plans on renting out a table/section with bottle service, we're set?

> Ladies night attracts girls
I'm guessing ladies night is on Thursdays?

>Just ride the metro to random stops and go explore back alleys, you'll never be disappointed.
Good to know. People I've talked to mostly say that the best experiences there come from just getting lost and dwelling the most random places.

Thanks for the help user

>I want to be sexpat!
>,I just want to be respectful to the men and women

...Poor Taiwan.

low IQ sexpat coming to there.
be careful.

> bottle service

You won't impress anyone, fagggggggot

> Thursday

Ladies night is Wednesdays, if I recall correctly.

Sorry for the trash, lad. At least I came to Asia to get a wife. This is a Germ we're talking about, not a true blooded English American like myself.

Sad, but true. Taiwan and Japan deserve better.

>i am a stronk moral nationalist white man
Never implied that.

>im going to fuck and not marry
Acting like white is the only race I've been with. Do you know how many spic latinas are in Texas?
Doesn't mean I'm gonna marry them.

Is that Kenting?

>Ladies night is Wednesdays, if I recall correctly.
Good to know. Was hoping club nights wouldn't be secluded to weekends.

>I'm of Belgian/German descent

Muh heritage

"I'll save the white race... by breeding with Asian women".

Top kek white beta boys

You should just go fuck some white sluts, you nihilist trash.

You can tell she's moist and would only need a nod and a wink.

My post is a bit off on a tangent but somewhat relevant. I know many white's here will say that racemixing is being promoted by the media, while this is true, there is a specific type of race mixing. Namely white women and brown males exclusively. I'm a HAPA myself and I've noticed this for quite some time. White and Asian race mixing is not promoted in the western media, ((They)) don't want that type of mixing..

> Kenting

It's just south of Kenting.

>This is a Germ we're talking about, not a true blooded English American like myself.

Wow it's almost like if the father is an alphamale his kids are alphahapas and if the father is a betamale the kids are betahapas

You dumb fucks

Remember the pussy will be hairy and it will stink like cat food.

>raise sons in japan
>raise daughters in white country

>sons' children 75% japanese by DNA
>sons' children's children 88% japanese by DNA
>sons' children's children's children 94% japanese by DNA
>sons' children's children's children's children 97% japanese by DNA

>daughters' children 75% white by DNA
>daughters' children's children 88% white by DNA
>daughters' children's children's children 94% white by DNA
>daughters' children's children's children's children 97% white by DNA

>5th generation of your descendants are indistinguishable from their respective race

only brainlets will fail to hedge their bets in the race war

Not true at all. I've never met a Taiwanese woman who didn't shave.

>Also, personal experiences in Asia thread.

This is either a slide thread or a blog post, and in either case, kys. Sage and report for off-topic.

Oh, I found this in my pictures.

This is how white men get back at white women for being blacked.

Men will always win these stupid games.

don't worry.
Japan keep our race pure.

unlike 56.%.ahaha.

That's right, we lose battles but we win the war. We conquered the world, they got voting rights for 50 years and they think they got us by the balls. Well they dont even have balls.

WMAF parents, my dad served on the 38th parallel. I turned out ok, some mental issues here and there but nothing major. I have no problems picking up chicks. I'm like Elliot Rodger's more mentally stable older brother.

I want to eat that butt

girl or man? I can't tell.

>salty white pig hide true stats by photoshop

I'm not white nationalist when it comes to America considering whites aren't native to America.
However, I support white nationalism for Europe since whites are native to Europe.
Doesn't mean I'm not marrying a white girl or that I support liberal policy. I'm still going to marry a white girl.

America is fucked, but its idiotic to assume white supremacy there. Doesn't mean I don't support policies that maintain America's white majority. But I am a realist when it comes to US policy.

Good shit.

>White and Asian race mixing is not promoted in the western media, ((They)) don't want that type of mixing..
I believe it. Other than kikes, White Europeans and Asians are a the top of the pole in terms of intelligence and contributions to humanity.

Good point.

Taiwan is a young country and the women there embrace western values pretty openly. Wouldn't be surprised if the girls I meet there are shaved.

Take away or eat in?

White men are kings in Taiwan.

reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7aj8z1/this_is_allegedly_in_taiwani_challenge_you_can/

Really jap girls are easy?

What happens when there are too many hapas and not enough pure Asian women?. Will Asian men start saying "Because the beauty of the yellow Asian woman must not perish from the earth."?.

Fucking women and not marrying is nigger-tier behavior. You should realize this. If you're going to fuck women like that, stick to trashy women, not Asians.

>reddit.com/r/hapas/comments/7aj8z1/this_is_allegedly_in_taiwani_challenge_you_can/

Lol that subreddit is so pathetic. Makes me happy to be white considering the amount of salty hatred they have towards white dudes.

White chicks/light complected latinas are hotter to be honest

No, we aren't. Taiwan isn't rural China and it's no Thailand. Some women like white men, most don't. People are generally friendly to foreigners, but most just ignore you. No one goes out of their way to serve or please the white man in Taiwan. Sorry to burst your bubble, faggot.

There will be hapa women

56% meme but then asian/white

That video is at a pool party that Xicanmei go to. Most of those girls are loose, but they don't represent the majority of Taiwanese women.

You didn't deny the stench though

That subreddit invented this dumb meme you were just spouting:

it's so childish that it doesn't deserve a response.

Only the ugly ones are slutty. The sexy ones will 9/10 not mix, and you'll need to be good looking and be able to speak their language at a minimum to score. If you can pull that off and get to relationship status, you'll never meet their family

Asian females are number one for me.

Chinese, Korean, Japanese, Taiwanese.

Pure Yellow fever warfare against white roasties.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lhv_yFMuwxs

We have a war to win boys.

do you speak from experience?

if you want a maid hook up with an Asian girl, even if Americanizes they will still cook and do your laundry and they a loyal until they find a more secure white man, but they will stay loyal longer to an asian man.

>801-GAY
te hehe I love acting 40

specifically which race of asian are you thinking of when you say this?

lies

yep. I'm a 9/10 bro that stayed in Japland for a while. The only way I was able to meet hot jap chicks was through a Japanese friend I made out there who was rich and had all these club connections. Watching all the foreigners try to get laid on their and fail though was just sad. If you want asians, you're better off going to south east asia or china. you can find a hot lighter skinned asian there w/ a quarter of the effort and budget. Plus, most japs are still racist, even towards white people - so you're fucked from the start

Taiwanese women are backbiters and gossipy, which often causes endless drama, but they are hard workers and fairly dependable. Like most east and sw Asian women they like to upgrade, unless you support their family then they will stick with you longer.

If you are a mixed white male or female (not jewish) hook up with Asians, you're kids will benefit.