Daily reminder

His name was Daniel Shaver.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lol, why didn't he crawl without using his hands, eyes closed while singing "follow the yellow brick road" ?
Literally deserved it.

Daily reminder that Sgt Charles Langley was the loud mouth faggot you hear in the video.

Why did the cop have him crawl? Wouldn't have him turn around with his fingers interlaced and back up been better? I underestamd the tension of the moment, but having him crawl seems odd.

>can't follow simple police instructions
>gets killed while going through the same motion someone does while reaching for a gun

What's the problem?

youtube.com/watch?v=M62Va6Ft2cw

Here we go Sup Forums the cunt cop killed him like a dog.

>crying like a bitch
>confused about what the fuck is going on
>possibly drunk
>obeying the cops the second he sees them
>Forced to play a 4 minute game of simon says or otherwise he will get shot

You know if the retard cop just cuffed him up the second he was on the floor none of this wouldn't have happened.

CRAAAWLING ON MY PEEEEEEN
GUNSHOTS WILL NEVER HEAAAAAAAL
FEAR IS HOW I CRAWL
CONFUSING WHAT IS REAAAAAAL

fucking kek, druggie degenerates BTFO.
why cant australian cops have balls like this?

in that situation what would happen if you just laid face down and put your arms out and spread your legs? as if to say i have no idea whats going on but i dont want to die? there comes a point where they have to approach and cuff.

yea, he's a shaver alright.

>simple instructions

They had completely confused the guy with so much nonsense.

Scared Chad vs Blue Soyboy

Is asking the suspect to crawl SOP? Never seen it before.

CROSS YOUR LEGS AND DON'T PUT YOUR HAND DOWN NO MATTER WHAT STOP BREATHING GET UP AND DO JUMPING JACKS WHILE CRAWLING TOWARDS ME I DIDN'T SAY SIMON SAYS! *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

You can tell that this off-a-surr was the weird kid in school.
The one who got locked in the cellar by his mom for talking to girls.
The one who pissed himself in the bus during the field trip in 3rd grade.

I mean how much of a psychotic tranny does one have to be to shoot a man who is begging for his life?

No
No
NO
we aren't doing this stupid fucking thread again.
Should the cop have shot? Probably not.
Was reaching back after being told they would shoot him if he did a stupid ass thing to do? Definitely.
It was a shitty thing that didn't have to happen, but the cop was found not guilty so we can drop this shit.

fugggggggg sir yes sir

What riles us is that the weirdo cop went scot-free because IT WAS FORBIDDEN TO SHOW THE VIDEO TO THE JURY!
In what world is this okay, you fucking boot licker?

Cause we all know the jewish courts are looking out for the goyim right kike?

And he was a dumb fucking faggot who disobeyed orders knowing he would be shot for doing so.

Show flag

And if we didn't live in a society with niggers, the cop could've felt perfectly safe having a conversation with him instead of expecting a violent confrontation, but here we are, aren't we?

The guy that shot isn't the one barking orders in the video.
The one barking the weird orders quietly retired while the officer that shot took all the heat.
Look it up if you don't believe me.
Now enough of these shit fucking threads.

God he is such a manlet faggot

This. I almost guarantee his 8th grade photo would have been him with a fedora on

How many people ITT still think Brailsford was the guy shouting orders?

You guys need a new phrase, boot licker makes you glow in the dark you daft cunt. If they showed the video to the jury they would've seen the exact moment he ended his own dumb fuck life reaching behind his waist for the third time after being told repeatedly not to do that so the officer wouldn't have cause to fear for his life. There was another guy in that hallway, we forget that? His ass is just fucking fine now because his ass was capable of following simple commands.

Oh I know how I'll have fun, I'll go talk to a bunch of fascists and call them weird for siding with the law and authority! This is an excellent way to spend my time! - your dumb ass

The shills know better, the idiots are proving time and time again that they can't think for themselves and would rather someone do it for them.

fuck off boot licking scum

>t.never been in a high stress situation

>Implying it wouldn't make more sense for kike courts to jail the cop

bro that's like 98% of all people that become cops LEL.

Too expensive.
That weirdo would have to stay in solitary confinement, only generating 1/3rd of the income they'd get by importing and jailing 3 more niggers in the same space.

>the cop was found not guilty
kek the rule of law doesn't exist in this country anymore, every jury is stacked and filled with fucking retards who allow illegal immigrants to shoot americans in the back and get away with it. Him being found 'not guilty' means fucking NOTHING.

Everyone knows this guy committed murder including most conservative commentators
>crawl to me on your knees with your hands behind your head
these are impossible orders for an intoxicated person to follow, and he was pulling up his fucking shorts to comply with the power-tripping nigger manlet cop
>follow my orders or we will shoot you
this was premeditated murder.

Additional reminder that Langley was disciplined back in 2010, among other things for "failure to lead subordinates consistent with the mission and vision of the Mesa Police Department".

California != this country

>If he didn't understand the instructions why didn't he just ask the officer to clarify?
Oh right because the officer told him to shut up or die.
>Well then why didn't he just watch the girl and do what she did?
Oh right because the officer told him to keep his eyes in the carpet or die.
>Keep your hands in the air
>Now crawl
Guy's brain was literally broken. All he could think of was "What the fuck is going on, I have to use my hands to crawl. That's literally the dictionary definition."

old news
too bad for him
1 less idiot in the world
shouldn't be dicking around in the 1st place

They don't care because he isn't the tattoo'd guy who engraved his gun and pulled the trigger. They can't force the "simon says" meme as hard in that case.

looks like one of those chapo trip house nerds

blees don gill me

go lick boots somewhere else you fucking idiot

>muhhhhh boottttttsssssss
>I hate rules!
Fuck off nigger

Now he's a rotting corpse.

roll

That cop apparently escaped to the Philippines out of fear someone would retaliate.

But that drunk guy was a fucking retard for waving what looked like a gun around outside a window.

roll

>but the cop was found not guilty so we can drop this shit.
literally may as well get cuckold tattoed on your forehead

>Utilize second amendment rights legally
>Police kills you and is found not guilty
>Right wingers defend this

TOT

More like Penislicker McGee III.

>but the cop was found not guilty so we can drop this shit.

Yes just be quiet so this user doesn't have to see your threads until the next citizen is murdered

I received notice that the jury did get the video, about three times longer than the footage that was released to the public

kek these are the best
any more?

hotel windows don't open, this is bait, you're bait

>There was another guy in that hallway

Lmao please watch videos in between shining boots, thank you

>Daily reminder that Sgt Charles Langley was the loud mouth faggot you hear in the video.

shhh shhh shh sweet child. Facts and context aren't welcome here among the retarded.

I would throatfuck that faggot on the right until his sobbing gags turned over into one last gasping death rattle and his eyes glazed over, before going limp and lifeless.

Then I'd turn to his family and pick out who's next.

Anyone saying he didn't comply with "simple orders," clearly didn't pay much fucking attention to the 45seconds of video they struggled to get thru without breaking their fucking retard ADHD concentration

roll

Roll

That's why you don't point an air rifle out someone's private property.

rroll

Maybe you would like to tell the rest of the class how you are keyed in on whats what?

What a cheating faggot

I really don't get why people are mad at cop's when they fired and charged this guy with murder. You really expect with the thousands of cops that get hired there won't be some bad ones?

Looks like the police force took the proper steps to remove him, they didn't try to cover this up. The fact that he wasn't convicted was the jury.

You can call them a bunch of retards, but it still was not the cops that let him go.

Wow, what an edge!
Being a shit bag suits you!

dead
roll

fug, dont shoot me please officer, ill follow your instructions

here i gooooo

Proof? Police and court records only say that a couple in the pool saw him holding it, nothing is ever said about him pointing it at anyone.

>Possibly drunk
0.27 BAC. It's amazing he was as composed as he was.

the cop on the right looks like that exact kind of dipshit who would claim to want to be a cop as a kid and everyone would cringe because they know he is a pussy + coward + power hungry.

I wonder how much Destiny the cop plays

Rooooollll

rollin' rollin' rollin'

Re-roll
I can't do that shit

I DIDNT SAY SIMON SAYS *BANG BANG*

Oh shit i did not read that last bit that i will get executed! Ok i will do it this time no matter what!
Roll

Don't shoot plox

Ah fuck i wish i stayed with walking a dibosaur

Cop was an idiot, so what's up? The guy who died literally had no merit to any civilization. So who are you mad at exactly? Yes, the cop fucked up. Yes the event never would have happened if the fgt never acted like a tard.
The cop is fired ( your opinion doesn't matter about the verdict). Whine like a bitch all you want, but you can't change it, and you only have enough balls to post on 4fgt, not real life.

Fuck off with this, dude died so what. He isnt coming back just so you can suck him off.
The only name you to remember is SETH RICH

Bump this statement.

rolling

From the very beginning, Sgt. Langley escalated tensions beyond a reasonable level. His commands were confusing and he created a stressful environment that compounded the difficulty of following said commands. MISTAKE #2. He can repeatedly be heard belittling Shaver's intelligence, telling him to "Shut the fuck up!" and telling him that he was "Going to fucking kill [him]!" When Shaver was told to cross his legs, he crossed his right leg over his left leg, prompting another outburst from Sgt. Langley, "Left leg over your RIGHT leg!" It was this stress that lead Shaver to fail Sgt. Langley's game of life-and-death hokey-pokey, costing him his life.

While Sgt. Langley may not be responsible for the tone of his voice, he can certainly be said to be responsible for his confusing commands. Lana Sweet complied with Sgt. Langley's commands but Shaver, who was at this point sobbing (after being told he was going to die multiple times), was not out of the woods yet. First he was ordered to cross his fingers behind his head, then he was ordered to put his hands in the air, then he was ordered to crawl (while kneeling). He had not seen how his girlfriend "crawled" and thus did not know he was supposed to inch forward on his knees instead of on his hands and knees. Sgt. Shaver let him slide for this, until he went to pull his pants up, which is when Philip Brailsford opened fire on Shaver, shooting him 5 times center-mass with his AR-15.

Had Sgt. Langley not breached procedure by making Shaver play SAW-Twister, he might still be alive. And that's the most egregious mistake of all. Cuffing him when he had his hands behind his head would have ended the situation almost immediately, provided Brailsford and others covered room #502. As for room #502, after the officers callously murdered Shaver, they attempted to breach room #501. Mistake #4. The funniest mistake, if it wasn't so poetically tragic.

What policy did he breach? What law did he breach? Specifically, I ask because you assume your opinion matters.

Or was it a fucked up situation and the idiot cop get two separate training scenarios confused....wgich is what happened.

It's amazing how many 12 year olds have an opinion on a situation they will never be in.

>welcome to bootlick central

p-please don't shoot me

PLEASE DONT KILL ME!!!

Don't shoot! Please!

please dont shoot

I hate these fucking cops.

roll

Bump

>open carry state
>get shot for having a gun
What's the point?

roll