Today I left another new job after 4 hours of work. It was another warehouse...

Today I left another new job after 4 hours of work. It was another warehouse. I have started more than 100 warehouse jobs through various agencies and left almost all of them the same day.

I work a shift or half a shift a week, my parents pay my rent in literally the cheapest room in the city.

I. Can. Not. Express. How. Much. I. Dread. Working.

When my parents quit on me it's ogre for me. I will go homeless. I have already prepared for that. Know the places where food is given, know where cheap duvets are sold. I've even found a built barrack in the woods in the city.

But I will never submit to the wageslave plan of the jew. Never. There are hardly any agencies left that don't have me on the black list, and there are quite a lots of agencies.

One glance at the moon, the stars, the sun, the sky or the horizon reminds me of how pointless everything is. What a insignificant speckle of dust I am in the ever extending universe.

Quit the rat race. Don't be a pawn for the Jew. Go homeless.

Best place to do that is Spain.
>Always summer
>Churches give free food and clothes
>Beaches
>No deadly animals or insects

Holy fuck dude, you need to get your shit together.

you are depressed dude

>So user, why did you leave your last job?

what happened during that 4 hours user?

Do us all a favor, and kill your worthless self.

Become a trap and sold your worthless body in the street

There's plenty of degenerate that will spend money with you,and if u do not believe me just go to Sup Forums and see for yourself

Damn. OP droppin redpills

sell*

Parents must be so proud of the county fair vegetable they've grown.
Blacklisted at multiple free food, free stays. Hmm guessing not depressed, just a lazy asshole . Even to lazy to join antifa .

I wish I could find a warehouse gig...

>tfw to smart to work hard and provide for myself
I work hard at a full time job, yet somehow I'm not envious of you. I've been unemployed. Hell, I have an inheritance, I could live modestly the rest of my life without working a day if I wanted to.
Thank you for reminding me why I don't want to. Having no work makes me miserable. It's pathetic how you think being a defeatist nihilist proves you're so much smarter than others. You're too damn small-minded to understand how someone could understand exactly what you've already discovered about your own insignificance, but get even smarter than THAT and learn the power to create their own meaning. There's a whole world outside your petty, defeatist philosophy. I'm gonna keep going full /sig/. Enjoy your wallowing, and I hope nobody I care about ever has the misfortune to speak with you.
>micdrop

LOL, spotted a lazy millennial.

Seriously, just kill yourself or get your shit together. No one here cares.

Join a monastery

Are you perhaps INTP?

It's always nice when I'm frustrated with this board to hear who exactly is trying to make comments on the other side of the internet.
Totally useless anons like you...
This anonymity is as harmful as it is useful. Where oh where can I find actual valid political discussion?

>I will never be a wageslave for the jew
>I’ll just be homeless/never own anything instead
Yeah, you really showed them. Stop being such a lazy fuck and expecting everyone else to take care of you like some nigger

just find a job sitting on your ass all day. toll booth operator if available where you live is good for lazy folk. i did that for a few years after hurting my back at a different job. pay sucked but allowed my back to heal and you could fuck around in the booth all day. maybe overnight security guard or overnight hotel counter guy. there's stuff out their for the lazy faggots who just want to shitpost here or elsewhere and get paid at the same time

I contemplated where this job would take me and and daydreamed about where I would rather be- in a comfy office making disciveries about the contents of the stars,or maybe discovering a new element. Then I looked around me and realized how pointless all of it was. Why bother doing this job just to live for another paycheck?

I got the FUCK out.

>One glance at the moon, the stars, the sun, the sky or the horizon reminds me of how pointless everything is. What a insignificant speckle of dust I am in the ever extending universe.
This is such a fucking cop out for the worst type of people. Using the incomprehensible cluster of light that is the universe as an excuse for your biological failure as a life form in the universe is pathetic.

>Failing at work
>Biological failure
Keep riding that cosmopolitan capitalist dick, anglo.

Looking up at the sky is enough to make him quit his job after 4 hours. In what way is that not a failed life form? At the very least he's a massive pussy.

You sound like such a fucking retard.

nah he's right, more of you should do the same

>works in a warehouse
>hates his job

Who could imagine.

Have you ever thought that maybe the issue isn't working, it's what you are doing for work?

There are plenty of satisfying jobs out there, you are either too lazy or too satisfied with complaining to do that soul searching to find them.

Try teaching kids

They won't let some sweaty fat guy in his 30s work with kids unless he goes to East Asia with some money, which he doesn't have because the Sun made him quit his job.

Have you considered acquiring a job that doesn't involve stacking plywood platforms in a warehouse?

everybody should just fucking stock on stuff and stop working seriously, just make all fall fall down and break down the illusion of society.

What this Aussiebro said: As someone who used to work in a warehouse too, it was the worst fucking job I've ever had- but the good news is that almost any other job you can pick up will feel miles better by comparison. I'm currently working in a supermarket stacking shelves, it's nothing glamorous at all, but you'll won't hear me complain about it any time soon because at least I'm not working in that fucking warehouse.

Seriously, apply for something that isn't a Warehouse job, they're among the most shit-tier of jobs you can get in a first world country right now.

>wage slave of the Jew
lol this guy, grow the fuck up

>Doesn't want to provide for himself
>So weak minded can't bear a little suffering
You have been thoroughly Jewed.

It is the christian way to live off the sweat of his own brow. You sound like a Jew

Please die.

Fucking PATHETIC

How do you think you get to an office? Or get into research?
It takes money to go to school
It takes a work history to get a good job

You are a loser. You make me Ashamed that we are from the same country.

Work for the government. They already own you. It's so comfy knowing that I and everyone I interact on a daily basis pay my salary. And that my employer wallows and thrives in mediocrity because it has no real competition.

So you have an idea on what you really want to do. Why not put in the effort towards making those your actual reality?

Depending on what you tell us, the problem is either you can't make a sequential plan towards that goal or you're just fucking lazy

Post suicide.

You wouldn't necessarily be in a comfy office while doing chemistry - you might be in a lab working with dangerous chemicals that may maim or kill you.

t. richard and mortimer brainlet

Do the world a favor and kill yourself.

You are so fucking pathetic

Same. I look to the past and sure people such as vikings were farming but they were still the lord of their lives, none of the bullshit of today especially with the pc nonsense thrown in.

People today who get rich still feel the need to work, it has been brainwashed into them when a 200 years ago the rich landed gentry never felt that, they sat around reading, drinking and having leisure time all day.

Working all day to come home for a few hours and then to bed to prepare for the next day while your life slips away is hell.

Start at the beginning. You live in the USA, try and create something or try from home to create a small amount of money to sustain a basic life style and spend the rest of your time living. Explore that right now while you can because once you become homeless it becomes so much worse.

It fucks my mind, I hate hippies and those types but sometimes I guess I feel what they do and they I. Or work hard for 3 months, save it and then live off that money frugally for the next 6 months or so and repeat.

I've seen land cheap in the USA to put a small home on. Enjoy the journey.

It's not where you are at. It is where you are going. It may just save your life one day, user.

Get in the trades and stop working warehouse jobs goyim

This is why nihilism is a cancer. Selfish op thought he was destined for.greatness.when he was younger but got redpilled. Join the bandwagon and fucking work you freeloading cuck. How would women date you if you cant even provide resources from a.basic job.

what's your problem

Should have gotten an engineering degree you dunce.

>$60k starting minimum in most areas
>very fast growth potential
>basically guaranteed 6 figures by the time you're 30
>work is cushy as fuck

Being a productive member of society shouldn't be something you strive for.Its just normal.For humans.

Hindsight is a fine thing, I am sure most of us should have studied harder at school. When you see no relevance though and ultimately know we will die and be gone forever, the amount of earnings has little relevance.

Some people just want to live, attaining money and paying an extortionate amount for a drink at a top exclusive bar is not part of that because you know the fellow people there will be just as nauseous as all the other shekel worshipers.

The problem is that a great many jobs aren't productive. They don't contribute towards anything beyond making money for the CEO, or churning out more degenerate trash to addle society even further. As a people, as a society, we aren't working towards anything. This is what the left's destruction of Nationalism has done; there's no common bond, no sense of unity, and thus people find themselves either drifting aimlessly or spinning their wheels, asking "what's the point?"

I work, I have a full-time job, but I don't pretend it contributes to anything other than me not starving to death, and I'd drop it in a heartbeat if I could.

Are you saying that it is hard just to live?

Yeah I build shit. Get a skill.

No I am saying some people want to just wake up when they want, explore, relax, go on a journey and really live. The modern day 9-5 or worse with a boss breathing over you is not so. We have advanced faster than evolution on a technological scale and it's just not natural. We truly have become nothing but ants.

>wake up tired each weekday
>get wasted on the weekend to forget the shit week behind you and the shit week upcoming
>have 1 vacation per year, perhaps 3 if you have really made it

That is not living. That's merely existing. We should not be envious when someone says they have a 6 bedroom home and a great car, we should feel sorrow for the life they will never get back and sacrificed for that.

I think religion is needed for most people,e specially the West to be the bulwark to things such as islam, hell, I want to be a Templar but I know it is not true, when we are gone, we are gone forever. It's a miracle we were born and we will never be again. Don't waste the seconds just so you can brag and feel better about yourself for having more than somebody else does.

You're right OP I too don't want to work with a bunch of low IQ subhuman normies. I live with my mom. I may not be all that important in life, like the president of the United States, a corporate CEO, or some saudi prince, but I have all the free time in the world. If I can just kick them bordem. I have started exercising out of bordem, I have more than enough time to do so. More power and blessings to you OP, Godspeed. May we never work again.

Back in the 50's people wanted to colonize space and expand into the stars. I don't see that in today's modern liberal consumerist degenerate mongrel society.

The* bordem

It's funny how the brainlet will read this and spout nothing but

>You're lazy!
>Get a job!
>You think you're better than me?
>Prove you are smart by throwing away your life to the system!

The average normie and even the shitposters on here are so brain dead they cannot grasp any ideas beyond slavery. All they know is that they suffer and you must too.

Literal crabs in a bucket.

Fuck I hate speaking the same language as your kind. Fucking grow up you selfish, entitled, lazy faggot.

What are you, like twelve years old? Here's how it works. Your parents look after you until you are able to look after yourself. Time goes by, soon your parents are old and then, just as they looked after you, you look after them in their need. How can you do that? If your were my son I'd be disappointed.

Dumb scared confused animals

Yeah because that's exactly what we need, kids who think like OP.

You are have never proven you have anything of worth to offer anyone. Why would they give you an office to leave after a few hours? Who would want to pay someone who complains and has such a shitty outlook and self-absorbed attitude? Your parents are doing everyone a favor by keeping you off our taxfunded social programs. I am so glad but they should really make you move back home so you can learn to do the dishes and wash your own clothes. Let someone with a job move into the living space. Jesus you're taking good resources from those who work.

most of Op haters are over 45 years old...when did the boomer take over pol

>my parents buy me stuff and pay for my stuff.
I hate you.
I hate you so much.

Do you have kids user?