China

Explain to me how China is going to become the new world superpower.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tSZVT-imexs
youtube.com/watch?v=5OxA9J7g_d8
youtube.com/watch?v=zr5T6HDxJ0E
youtube.com/watch?v=rmlCDBX5UXA
youtube.com/watch?v=yJWzoZYzxIU
youtube.com/watch?v=ArgcHYqszig
youtube.com/watch?v=y1JGzJXiPxM
youtube.com/watch?v=DynXXV5gDC8
youtube.com/watch?v=XkQOxndRuZk
youtube.com/watch?v=iM3ea_Ly1yE
youtube.com/watch?v=qs3lqqgAlds
youtube.com/watch?v=qM_TXQHc3Jw
youtube.com/watch?v=w8n59X4qpjA
youtube.com/watch?v=UV74-liPPqk
youtube.com/watch?v=kFFqXcRkk1k
youtube.com/watch?v=yy4LN34Q8tI
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci4ekhVSbEI
youtube.com/watch?v=4bFxJwwxies
youtube.com/watch?v=Q9KoNX9sGeY
youtube.com/watch?v=t8khxoPHt2M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They're not. China has a long history of imploding and getting enslaved by foreigners. As soon as the US puts some sanctions on China, China is doomed.

>a race of fetal alcohol syndrome lookalikes
>superpower

Every bugrace looks like they have the downs.

The west is trolling china very hard right now. They are inversting all the surplus of their work and suffering in Africa in hopes of niggers providing a return of investment.
If some chink tells you China will be the next superpower then smile and hold your laugh until they are far away.

>investing in military
>expanding economic influence
>large population of capable people
>increasing economic mobility
>economy shifting towards being based on their huge population buying shit

China has the potential to be a world superpower if they play their cards right. Anyone who think so is a deluded stormtard who thinks the US can be the world superpower for ever (which is impossible)

Your English sucks. I bet you're Chinese. What is your opinion about the 10,000 deaths in the Tiananmen massacre.

Hello Ching.

>Your English sucks.

Are you referring to the green text? They're supposed to be bullet points.

So why don't you think China has the possibility of being a world power?
Try to explain without using ad homs.

CHINA WILL GROW LARGER

Impossible, Babydick Chan.

you're a deluded idiot.

Not an argument

The biggest reasons that China even got to this point is thanks to foreign investments, foreign companies, and foreign technologies. China had a free ride till now. But now the world is moving away from China. China will be on its own very soon, and China will become more and more insular, as evidenced by its increase in censorship and decrease in human rights. China will begin stagnating. China will be forced to focus more on internal stability rather than wealth and economics because the people will rise up against the government.

Lets play a game - i post videos of economic and infrastructure success of Chinese for the last 2 months and you guess my real flag.

Start
youtube.com/watch?v=tSZVT-imexs

youtube.com/watch?v=5OxA9J7g_d8

youtube.com/watch?v=zr5T6HDxJ0E

>China will be forced to focus more on internal stability rather than wealth and economics because the people will rise up against the government.
History always repeats itself.

>i post videos of economic and infrastructure success of Chinese for the last 2 months and you guess my real flag.
Latvian.

>The biggest reasons that China even got to this point is thanks to foreign investments, foreign companies, and foreign technologies.
That's not out of the ordinary

China won't be a manufacturing economy forever, so yes they will focus more on other sectors and stagnate. It's impossible for them to keep growing at 14% a year while being "developed".
The US economy has stagnated too while growing and shrinking at 2-5% a year

I don't think there will be a coup anytime soon

>chinese have no empathy
mmm, no sweetie
youtube.com/watch?v=rmlCDBX5UXA

youtube.com/watch?v=yJWzoZYzxIU

youtube.com/watch?v=ArgcHYqszig

No

youtube.com/watch?v=y1JGzJXiPxM

youtube.com/watch?v=DynXXV5gDC8

youtube.com/watch?v=XkQOxndRuZk

why chinese build so many tall buildings? are they trying to compensate for something?

youtube.com/watch?v=iM3ea_Ly1yE

youtube.com/watch?v=qs3lqqgAlds

youtube.com/watch?v=qM_TXQHc3Jw

youtube.com/watch?v=w8n59X4qpjA

>are they trying to compensate for something?
yes, lack of land

Wall of text that doesn't say anything worth considering, China is a huge country, when the central government became corrupt, the people rose and then the strongest and more capable ruled until the people deemed him weak and corrupt, literally democracy and the basis of the American constitution; Ancient Rome, Egypt, Greece and India had their fair share of civil wars as well, guess out of the 5 ancient civilizations which one is still standing despite all the shit they went through ?
The Chinese basically started their industrial revolution in 1950, and did in ~30 years what it took almost a century for the rest of the world to do, and they did it on a never seen before scale both in terms of population and pure landmass, now they are already starting the cybernetic revolution, something that the west, besides the U.S., is massively lagging behind at and they are beating the U.S. in most of the major fields of the medium term future, bio engineering, geo-engineering and the general cyber revolution currently ongoing.
Those posts you like to repost in every thread about china make of you a fallacy made flesh.

Chinese think that sky is divine, closer you to the sky the better
youtube.com/watch?v=UV74-liPPqk

youtube.com/watch?v=kFFqXcRkk1k

youtube.com/watch?v=yy4LN34Q8tI

Normally I'd meme with the rest of the folks about an industrial censored shit hole society.
But the growing importance of the area for Pedowood films to make or break their budgets, growing pet ownership and a thriving animation industry suggests a greater flow of wealth from just living and eating to entertainment, an obvious sign of an expanding, wealthy middle class.
That's the start of a superpower, personal decadence.

It's normal to build tall things. Mexicans just can't and have no reason to.

See pic

Fuck off back to China, chinks.

Reminder that all these fags defending China are chinks.

of course they are, no western sane person would defend that shithole

yup.

those guys don't realize that China has as much people as Europe and Usa(or even NA) combined.

you could find so many fucked up people in US and Europe combined it's unspeakable

>how
manpower

Jesus I always forgot how retarded Mai was and I’m amazed the Chinese like to pretend that they’ve got a glorious history if not incompetent leaders

anti-china shills hilariously desperate swarming a thread every time China is mentioned, they've been spamming the same pics / webms for years and years now

Chinks literally eat each other for fun. Fuck off.

But they still hold to those pastas and 10-year old webms as their bible

while all the videos i posted ITT are less than 1 month old.
youtube.com/watch?v=Ci4ekhVSbEI

youtube.com/watch?v=4bFxJwwxies

youtube.com/watch?v=Q9KoNX9sGeY

youtube.com/watch?v=t8khxoPHt2M

That Mexican idiot would be happy if 1 of these projects happened in his country just in 1 year

Mao was one of the foremost military and political leaders of the 20th century regardless of the stupid shit he did out of ignorance.

just sad because a legitimate critic of China can easily be done but those retards are hell bent on discrediting themselves with stupid strawmen and non sequitur

>Chinks
>Empathy

LMFAO. You guys are literal insects

China was literally collapsing in 1933

hey dude thanks for tldring your post with the first sentence
thx for posting heres more

>But they still hold to those pastas and 10-year old webms as their bible

good

They are making the same mistake Qing dynasty made in 1800s - denial of a changing world order and underestimating their enemy. Why are you trying to convince them otherwise? Never interrupt your enemy when he is making a mistake.

What critic? I'd like to hear it.
Also, Mao was kinda populist with his Yangtze swiming tricks

Britain DID become a superpower tho.

Honestly i can believe anything i hear about china since america hates communism so much they would demonize the commie just as much as nazis demonized jews.
This all seems like a propaganda war or ideological war.
Though i am too scared to see for myself.

>Explain to me how China is going to become the new world superpower.
The great leap forward

communism was always jewish, and was never for you useful goyim

You chinks are ALWAYS collapsing lol

Weren't all the bankers and capitalists jewish too? But you would say its BASED, right?

>I don't think there will be a coup anytime soon
Its china. There will be a coup. There will never not be a coup.

id's

It's still a one party communist hell hole regarding politics but the economic side from my experience is going the way of Zaibatsus.

Long history is bound to have ups and downs. Some countries collapsed and never recovered. You hear about Great Rome Empre today? Grecce is great? Mongolia? There are Empires that fell so bad we don't even remember them by name. But only China survived all of that and now is growing. Even if it falls again - it will rise again.

*unsheathes privateer*

corrupt government officials abusing their power, tolerance of certain forms of crime such as female abductions and forced marriage, there is a good movie about that called Mountain of Silence or something like that, when the government or an official makes a mistake/commits a crime it's basically buried and they attempt to scrub any and all mentions of it until the clique of the official gets BTFO in the congress at which time it's suddenly discovered, general policies are disconnected from the reality and local official set up a sort of theater when a Beijin official visits, I.E. if Xi Jinping visits a village market the local kingpin will force the people to put lower prices on their goods and clean up the place to give off a prosperous vibe, shitton of stuff like that.

You seem to be obsessed with the manchus, again as I said earlier China has always been a literal democracy where the people would rise up against a weak/corrupt/tyrannical government, literally the same thing as the 2nd amendment's purpose, the Chiang KMT era was different though and was probably the lowest point in the history of China.

>the history of China is violent ASS FUCK

What did he mean by this?

criticizing communism, UR A CAPITALIST PIG

this one applies more to America than to China bro.

The only reason any country gets this far is foreign technology and foreign investment and foreign trade. Ironically an American doesn't seen to understand this. It's not out of the ordinary. America itself buys tons of foreign tech and gets foreign captial.

>world becoming more insular
Haha what? With Trump pulling out of TPP, every country in Asia just fell under China's economic sphere of influence.

>China will begin stagnating
China is expected to grow at about six percent for the next few decades, according to PWC.

its clearly for the guy posting with a memeflag everything about that screams analysis of the west too

Some of that is legit criticism, yeah. But China atleast has a death sentence for corruption crimes. The ammount of money is so great - they can't steal it all and hide in some European bank and have to invest in Chinese economy, because it creates more money than if they would put it on bank account. Some of the problems you listed exist even in USA, in millitary industrial complex and NASA, where they all pretend some rocket is great even though everyone knows its useless.
Social wage gap is growing but hey, just open your business and sell shit if you are poor - even the old women can sell baked eggs if they are poor and get by. Chinese don't encourage wellfare queens who leach of the government and do nothing and thats a good thing. Now we should wait untill USA collapses and all those fat fucks who don't even work for living and spend their whole day eating and posting on twitter die.

Yeah I talked to some little white kids dad today and said the word China.

One of the little boys instantly said China ching Chong with his teeth bucked out.

Is that a Kek or a corporate foul?

I'm not talking monetary corruption but moral corruption, it exists everywhere but in China pointing it out even if backed by facts can result in a lot of troubles for one and his family.

Everyone does that in the west.

Great read, thx user

Your first point.

That's why China steals.

That's why Trump said he's going to clamp down on the theft of intellectual property.

China BTFO

Only China is older. And USA is young. If USA would have existed a few thousand years you would see some shit in your history too, but you came to late and cheated when everyone was weak after World Wars. Some day USA will also fall behind China, start some useless war to show everyone that you still have balls, loose it and you will all become crazy because of the conspiracy theories why it all happened, why economy is slowing down and Chinese beat you in every field. You probably will blame the jews or blacks and will have a civil war or a purge of whites or people of color. You would have to blame someone other than the Russians.

Thanks for all the screencaps about chinks and communism. Very good information. I saved them all.

Great. Spread it around. The cognitive dissonance would drive you even crazier in 5-10 years.

America is probably the world leader in corporate espionage and underhanded tactics, that's something that literally everyone does, what you're doing now is biblical hypocrisy.

>Any why seest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye; and seest not the beam that is in thy own eye?
Matthew 7:3

now take a look at the Korean war.
Also to be fair the Chink lost most of their wars against western powers in the 18th and 19th centuries because they lacked a proper navy.

>riot after chinese teachers try to stop pupils cheating

>moral corruption,
Are you fucking serious saying this from France? i thought i was speaking with a human, and you just a brainless worm, begone with you. Go and point out to authories that niggers fucked your girfriend and sound loudly on the streets and see what happens in your shithole.

You chinese were basically slaves for your entire history. Wow good for you. Either slaves to horse nomads or slaves to your own emperor. You chinese never had a single moment of freedom. No wonder you chinese still tolerate your shithole of a country. you've known nothing but slavery your entire history so you guys have a slave mentality. Get back to me when you guys have actually elected a leader for once in your history

lousy attempt in trolling. 1/10
i'm not even Chinese but you can guess my flag

they just had a sexual scandal in one of the most prestigious kindergartens and the government went into total censorship overdrive.
Glad to see I triggered another kind of drone though.

T. Indenbtured servant of the banks

>i'm not even Chinese

t. Chris Tsiu Chang Li Wong

>1960s China = 2010s China?
Lol no. Amerimutts are afraid of losing their global dominance and the european.dogs are barking for their master. Those smart enough to see china is the future can reap the full benefits. When most of us are in our 30s and 40s (boomers btfo) , if you know Chinese then your job opporunities will sky rocket. Translator, technincian, office worker public services will all require Chinese.

>total censorship overdrive.
lol, they just don't let rumors spread and don't it be used by western agents. Whats the point in letting all country know about 1 problem in 1 city? Western media would MAKE YOU talk about it all month like nothing else happens other than that, try to pull more shit into it, attach communist party to the problem and in the end make it all about changing the power in China for Western puppet instead. IF Chinese authorities would allow your filth to speak up about any shit you want. Problem is being solved, i don't care else.

They own the Pacific now. You are fucked and we have no choice but to cooperate with them. GG ameridumbs

They were for most of world history.

Nope. They were only influential in their part of the world. The few times they tried to exert their influence westward, they got owned, such as against the Abassids at the Battle of Talas.

>Quantity has a Quality in of itself

> They were only influential in their part of the world
Yea, the technology in antiquity and medieval period caused this for everyone. The Romans were only influential in their area as well.
>owned
They lost tht battle because their allies betrayed them and they had to withdraw troops to deal with a rebellion that basically destroyed the country.

Thanks for proving my point that the Chinese weren't a "world superpower". You initially said "They were for most of world history." Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

I don't care how they lost the battle, they lost. The end.

It's not.

>i dont care about facts
Okay, so then there was no superpower in the world until the british empire

>>i dont care about facts

The fact is that they lost, Alex Wang.

>british empire

That's right.