Youjo Senki

>Zimmerman Telegram is successful
>You will see PiƱata mages animated in your lifetime

Other urls found in this thread:

youjo-senki.jp/goods/goods.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Keep them away from Tanya!

What, getting utterly rekt as a post-ED joke?

>Mexican mages
>wall won't work

Create a mage wall.

>build wall
>see groups of 4 mages flying up on a sombrero and over the wall

Sonzai X and Tanya are on a boat. Sonzai X falls into the water. Who pushed him ? The Invisible Hand of the Free Market

Did you save a fucking thumbnail?

nigga relax

Would you risk petting this cat?

Look what came in the mail the other day!

Yes

>push-pins
user, why?

Only if she's spayed

>tfw preordered the imperial mage bag and the type-97

The Kaiserreich was badass but I wish they incorporate more of Nazi Germany's style and zeal, the Nazis could do a mean goosestep

>Nazi Germany
Bunch of losers

III Reich worst Reich.

Hell yes

I'm kind of surprised that no one has made fun of this. You can literally have Tanya on your ass and it's offical merch as well.
youjo-senki.jp/goods/goods.html

NotNazy will lose just like the real nazi, the military will be a bunch of pussies and let the political idiots destroy their success by prolonging the war efforts.

And you'll see Japan switch sides.

And if the Germans are smart they'll give trieste to Italy in exchange for Italy joining.

>I'm kind of surprised that no one has made fun of this.
It was discussed already, though. Like, few weeks ago.

You know they can't do that for the sake of not triggering people.

Can someone explain to me why BDs are so expensive? 39,000 yen for the whole series is pretty ridiculous, is it just because anime is too niche to get enough sales?

Is that meant to be fucking Trump?

No.

I love it.

They just need to have Kaiser Reinhard II show up and people will calm down. We already got the Panzer III's and nobody lost their shit.

Give me the armbands, the eagles, the uniforms and the wagner. The paraphernalia only.

Not gonna happen, they probably went with WW1 uniforms just to avoid all the muh ebil germanz bullshit.

But its so much more delicious when you are accused of being a nazi without anything obvious, so people have to come up with such esoteric justifications.

Yes, I think they tried to lower the price a decade ago but noone bought enough to make up the difference.

>so people have to come up with such esoteric justifications
That's not how it works. If someone, or something is considered to be a nazi by anyone, it is nazi without needing any justifications.

Fuck, I've forgotten where I got that

If they were cheap, they would not be bought.

Same way that a fragrances or wines without sufficient price tag, no matter how well smelling or tasting, will never be bought if they are perceived to be "too cheap" .

You wont really appreciate this pile of printed fabric if you didnt pay out of your nose to get it.

PREVIEW WHEN

Dont watch the preview, it will spoil the episode.

>wanting preview after last episode's cliffhanger

Shut up I need my fix.

so how many more raws are there for the manga? I'm worried I might go into withdrawal if I don't get me some more delicious Tanya's!!!

Kind of makes sense if they were suppose to be thought of as a collectible type thing. You would think that the quality and convenience alone would drive the price but I guess the companies know their target audience have a lot of disposable income. The wine example just sounds like a scam unless it's actually rare/vintage.

Looks like the translations caught up with the raws for the manga. You'll just have to use your imagination for now.

We always use our imagination when it comes to battleloli

The bigger the lips the harder muh dick.

nigga r u faggot?

If liking fat anime lips is wrong i don't want to be right.

This show is dog shit and needs to be eradicated and forgotten about.

>loli officer
>shit animation
>horrible style
>god awfully generic designs
>stupid magic technology

Then why are you here then?

>he doesn't want smooches and butterfly kisses from Tanya until he comes
Look at this guy.

Just needed to put you shit taste lovers in your place.

>Mexican Mages
>America beats mexico again and takes a third of their territory again

That's a nice opinion ya got but i must respectfully disagree.

>>horrible style
>>god awfully generic designs
which one is it

gtfo faggot

Visha is uber alles.

>coffe

Go away low effort shitposter. Your kin was eradicated from these threads long ago.

Do not lewd the potato.

They ran out of room for an extra "e"

If you wanna watch a non-generic GOOD anime, I recommend watching ClassicaLoid.

You're welcome.

Why?

Thx now fuck off

Well gee user, you sure showed me.

DO NOT

But i love it,

Smallest areolas ever.

S-STOP

>not even MAL likes ClassicaLoid

WHY?

I'm a mexican and i wouldn't mind if notUSA just takes all of notMexico. Mexico has the potential to be a strong country but the government likes sucking dick and taking it up the ass. This way, notUSA would fully use the resources of notMexico to its full potential.

The Zimmerman Telegraph was a British ploy to get the US into the Great War.

She's only good for lewd and barely passable at anything else.

Mexicans lack the genetic pacification that was done on europeans to maintain a stable and non-violent state.

No.

Fuck you. II Reich best Reich.

When will Tanya kiss Sonzai X? I want her to confess her feelings to him and let him make her a woman. And then after they climax together, Tanya shoots Sonzai-san with a spirit gun through his spirit skull and takes over his role as Sonzai where the free market rules.

>STG44

I would like to fuck Visha.

What's wrong with it?

>Sombrero spins like a UFO
It's cause they're aliens

>free market rules.

Fuck you she's(he's) mine

Same

Literally on the battlefield specifically for the men to drug and rape.

Hitler when?

Never ;_;

Euros have always been at war amongst each other. It's a miracle they're not killing each other in the last half century, with the exception of the conflicts in the collapse of yugoslavia and ukraine separation. In mexico its hard to fix the problems cause corruption and ineptitude in the government has been ingrained for more than a century to the point that only a complete overhaul of the system is needed to fix the country. Anyways, i don't want to derail the thread with politics so have a tanya.

Too soon. It will probably take a century before people stop getting asshurt over stupid shit like swastikas or Hitler in a movie.

Is this going to have 12 eps?

>Not having consensual sex in the barracks

Wewlad

The irony is that it will only take a century because the arabs don't have a problem with Hitler.

>watched teh anime
>start reading the manga
>know everything that is going to happen
>loving it anyway

are there any otehr anime like this that I should know about?

not hero/bag guy is the protag? I fucking love rooting for the bad guy

MC being a loli is also a plus

Designed in '42

Since the 12`th century, euros have been publicly executing and mutilating everyone who commited a murder or a heinous crime, culling on average about 1,4% of all males of a generation that way.

The euros are genetically pacified, thats why they can have their high trust societies, not because of any "muh constitution" or such frivoltry.

Surprisingly enough, if you read historic accounts of euros public executions, they seem pretty much on par to what the africans are currently doing.

I WANT TO BE SMOTHERED BY TANYA!!!!