Is God real? I'm specifically referring to the Christian God

Is God real? I'm specifically referring to the Christian God.

Other urls found in this thread:

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_from_first_cause
israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/vb-06.html
youtube.com/watch?v=s2ULF5WixMM
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ
youtube.com/watch?v=qDX6F_O5XB0
youtube.com/watch?v=CwQm0PMVpK4
youtube.com/watch?v=xfXV2LeB7Io
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I don't think so. I haven't seen anything I'd consider proof of his existance.

Of course, why wouln't he be ? There is literally no proofs He doesn't exist

not how it works

Yes. I've met him personally. Atheists are in for an unpleasant surprise when they die.

As real as you personally want it to be. It doesn't really matter to anyone else but you.

There's a teapot orbiting the sun between Earth and Mars. It must be there because you can't prove it isn't.

No. But it makes a good social club. Christians are good people, for the most part.

Not everyone thinks he's real, this should be impossible if he exists and wants people to know he exists.

Innocent, until proven guilty.

God exists, until proven to be a lie/hoax.

And what's the problem with that?

Who is that blue eyed, straight haired, pale European guy with neatly trimmed facial hair?

Is that supposed to be Jesus of Nazareth? Jesus was a brown Semitic man.

Would a guy who spent time in the desert be fuckin' pale?

Why the fuck would he be real? Why would the specifically Judeo-Christian god, conceptualized by Israelis 4000 years ago because a guy heard "the voice of God" from a fucking burning bush have any basis in reality?

The simple fact that Europe and America at one point were majority Christian doesn't make the Judeo-Christian God any more real than the fact that Scandinavians used to worship a dude with one eye who flew around on a fucking horse with 9 legs.

PS: I hate atheists since most of them are liberal degenerates, but we need to move away from the whole Jesus thing too. It's a Jewish sect and it's not what Europe or America need.

If you crave a religion of some kind, then think spiritually about your people. We know that memories and consciousness aren't stored in the brain, and we know that there is a collective unconscious for each of the races in Europe such as Slavs, Germanics or Hispanics. Make a spiritual philosophy out of that, and work in the service of your people, not some Jewish bush god.

It's the other way around.

God doesn't exist until evidence is presented that supports that he does.

BEGONE KIKE

not how it works

Well, I don't really think we came from stardust.

You exist. It's impossible for matter to just randomly coalesce into a sentient being by mere change. Therefore God exists.

Yes

God is the uncaused cause. He has to exist because there is no such thing as an infinite regress. If you want proof Jesus exists you have 4 historical records in an easy to obtain book and even some more in other sources. Repent and be saved.

>referring to the Christian God.
Is Zero real? I'm specifically referring to the christian Zero....

Are you retarded?

no

That's an argument from personal incredulity.

it doesn't matter if he's real or not, whats important is to live your life virtuously like he does

>Sup Forumsitics board
>paranormal questions

This is why you are 3rd world

Why?
Because you don't know why, therefore it doesn't exist?
Gee, I guess the universe doesn't exist then.

No thanks id rather stay traditional catholic than become some larper who meditates on some crypto atheist bullshit. You can stick your modernist neo pagan trash up your ass

no. God is life and consciousness.

rationalwiki.org/wiki/Argument_from_first_cause

Ask him for a sign, not Sup Forums
THat is, unless you're .... afraid

Jesus was the messiah of the good creator, the demiurge made earth

Look up miracles. There's quite a bit of legitimacy to the Christian God.

>(((rationalwiki)))

It's so pathetic to see people who think they're fighting for their traditions when you are literally worshiping a God conceptualized by the very people who have fucked over our race for 1000 years.

I'm not even a pagan and I don't associate with atheism either. Why does religion need to be a part of your life? Are you admitting that without the fear of God, you'd be a fucking decadent degenerate fucking trannies every day of the week and burning your own flag?

Grow a fucking sack and focus on more important political and philosophical matters instead of wasting your time praying to a God who doesn't exist, let alone care about your problems.

PS: Prove that he A: exists and B: is the reason Europeans are strong, as opposed to it being in our blood, if you decided to start flapping your gums about me being a LARPer etc.

where is her cheeseburger?

God is everything.

The Christian God is the cumulative effect all Christians have on the world.

I've met God. Personally. He exists. I can't convince you of it but he does and you are REALLY going to regret it if you don't change your path. This life is all you get user. The wailing of those who spend eternity screaming "How were we supposed to know" is haunting, and something I'll never forget

idk who is she?
>capcha related

>conceptualized by Israelis 4000 years ago

More like 2200-2500 years ago.

I think you met satan

>I've met Odin. Personally. He exists. I can't convince you of it but he does and you are REALLY going to regret it if you don't change your path.

This can be stated on behalf of any religion.

>i met god guys i-i s-swear

>I've met God. Personally.

Take it to /x/, please.

Its probably not right for me to tell you this, but, what you saw was just something to set you on the right path
>inb4 "no thats from the matrigs"

I guess but all I can do is give you the warning. I know it's in vain but I've got to at least try. If you knew what I know then you would try too.

I don't owe nature or evolution a thing. I believe in God because I've heard God's voice personally and have had spiritual experiences.

>If you knew what I know then you would try too.

autism in action

>The Christian God is the cumulative effect all Christians have on the world.
This is what's known as the "where is your God now?" fallacy. It is the false assumption that once all believers die the God dies. The problem with this is that it simply does not work against group who worship the source because the source is the cause of the believers, not the other way around. No matter how many Christians were genocided in Christianity's early years, more popped up. This can be observed in other source worship too such as Buddhism. Even if you destroy every Christian believer and knowledge of Christianity it will still return, simply under a different set of symbols. This is because their God is not a meme whose power comes from belief, but a powerful entity with its own independent agency.

You're asking people to live a life without rights or freedoms only to die and no longer exist. This is cruelty.

I will live my life as I see fit. I'm willing to do what I can to help in the effort of creating a good environment for my family and my community.

If your jewish Yahweh god wants to send me to Hell for eternity because I don't believe in him (despite him never showing himself and giving me any reason to), then that alone will give me the peace of mind in not worshiping him. He supposedly created me, and has a plan for everything and everyone. If he created me with a desire for proof before I believe in something, but then wants to punish me for not beveling him without proof, then I will gladly go to hell and be happy that I didn't worship such an incompetent and sadistic asshole like him. I work to serve my family and my people. A bunch of celibate priests or Sup Forums Templar LARPers won't deter me from that.

you srsly couldn't recognize the artist? shake my baka senpai

I appreciate the warning but I've LITERALLY spoken to Odin and he told me the Christian God is a lie. Sorry to break it to you.

>be atheist
>don't think an all-powerful God could create an atheist-looking universe if he wanted to
>"Aha! but he WOULDN'T do that cauz that goes against the scientific method!"
>proceeds to apply scientific method to a being presumed to be outside of reality
>huhuh I don't see him, guess that makes him a fairy tail! checkmate christians!
If atheists are so good at logic, why do they fail to understand logical premises?

I'm asking people to take command of their own lives and to better themselves for the purpose of happiness and liberty, not for the purpose of making Yahweh and his cultists accept me into "heaven".

This world is my heaven when things are going well, and it's my hell when things are going badly.

Brave, but dumb. You WILL regret it user. No amount of defiance will make you feel better when you learn the truth of what you've done to yourself.

You seem rather pre-occupied with convincing yourself he doesn't exist. Do you have some shame that you believe he cannot forgive?

Checked

No. The christian belief system has a lot of useful attributes though. Just take the good and leave out the bad. Be righteous, don't be a pacifist martyr.

Considering God's incredibly hands off attitude he likely wants you to live a happy Libertarian life made by your own hands.

Fine, friend. A list of easy problems with the cosmological argument:

1. It doesn't prove a Christian/Muslim/Hindu or other specific God-- only in a first-mover type of being that created the Universe. Not even that, in fact; you can use the cosmological to argue for a deist, pantheist, panentheist, or polytheist worldview. Nothing directly connects it to Christianity anymore than to Islam, Judaism, etc.

2. Rests of the assumption that the Universe had a cause or creation. It could have just always been.

(my three key is broken)

4. If it had a cause, why is it a rational assumption to assume it was God? Again, god of the gaps. Just cause we don't know doesn't mean it couldn't be something else.

Provide any source of a real miracle I don't mean this in a condescending way.

But people "know" things based on all types of personal unprovable experiences. Hundreds of millions if not billions argue for Allah/Yahweh/Hindi/Tribal gods with the same reasoning. Is everyone who agrees with you right and all others are wrong just cause you can feel it? They would say the same thing.

But if this being exists entirely outside our observable reality, what reason do we have to believe in it in the first place?

My God wasn't conceptualized by Germanics. And they've been fucking Europe for more than 1000 years now, just so you know.

You keep asking why has the lack of answer proves non-existance.
Why does religion need to be a part of my life? The same reason streets need to be a part of my life. They help me go where I need to go. Would I be a degenerate fucking trannies every day of the week and burning my flag if there were no streets? Probably not, it would just be harder for me to walk.

Also, politics or religion is not a choice. People with grown fucking sacks can do both.

Why do you want proof that God exists?

Read this:
israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/vb-06.html

Of course not. Why even ask such an obvious question?

>I don't know what the Arab invasion is the post

God loves you and understands why you need evidence to believe. You are NOT damned for not believing. God does not punish you.

Punishment comes DURING this life from dangerous self-harming action (sin). God wants to protect you from it. God's not against you, he wants to protect you from all harm, including self-harm.

I'm working for the benefit of myself, my family and my blood. Like I said, If god will punish me for that, then when I finally die, I'll be glad I didn't worship him.

The thread isn't mine. It's the Christians in this thread who seem to be obsessed with convincing me that God is real (although to be honest, at this point it seems more like they're trying to convince themselves that he's real, and that their LARPing isn't all for nothing.)

Reminder not to reply to meme flags

I said that because i easnt trying to tackle the issue of god as a concept but rather manmade religions (in this case Christianity) and their personal gods. I wanted to see evidence for why people believe in Christanity as opposed to just being deists.

>she wrapped her lips around the soft, oiling sesame seed bun, and took a big, juicy bite
tfw no cheeseburger

If God wants to protect us from harm then why did he create natural disasters?

>(although to be honest, at this point it seems more like they're trying to convince themselves that he's real, and that their LARPing isn't all for nothing.)
We have the cosmological argument and many historical accounts of Jesus. I can also BTFO anything you throw at me.

1. Not my concern. You eat a whale one bite at a time. First I convince you God exists THEN I convince you it's my God. What is the point of trying to convince you of my specific God when you don't believe one could exist period? It's just deflection on your part

2. We know the universe had a starting point. Big Bang.

4. A number of reasons. What this:
youtube.com/watch?v=s2ULF5WixMM

Then watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=kKKIvmcO5LQ

A neat tidy argument that can't be refuted. I understand it's hard to believe, if I hadn't had my experience I probably wouldn't have either, but it's true. A leap of faith is all you need. Either way we all learn the truth in the end, and for the people who don't repent it's a very bitter experience. There are no more chances after your life ends. "How was I supposed to know" doesn't fly, you have a chance, right now, to make the right choice.

Stop worshiping Jewish tribal God yahweh and return back to European gods and goddesses.

Hi, OP. I just wanted to leave for you, and other anons, some videos so you can hopefully find some answers to your questions.

youtube.com/watch?v=qDX6F_O5XB0

youtube.com/watch?v=CwQm0PMVpK4

youtube.com/watch?v=xfXV2LeB7Io

There are more available on this channel, please at least have a look and consider these arguments.

"Why do you want proof of something before you blindly believe in it and mold most of your life choices around what is accepted and what isn't within that religion?"

That absolute fucking state of Christians these days is amazing. You're a Catholic because you were either raised as one or because you eventually decided that being one would make you a more traditional Iberian, in your brainwashed view.

Why are these christian arguments all fear based?

No.

Pure logic tells us the Christian God is the real God. Period.

You know what the strangest thing is? Atheists claim they don't believe in God yet every single one acts irrationally angry at a being they claim they don't believe in. Very strange, I can't imagine getting angry at a being I think doesn't exist. It's like some part of them deep down knows God does exist and the rejection of that feeling manifests itself as anger.

Because Yahweh is a violent murderer

Enjoy worshiping Yahweh my dude. Your religion is probably THE MOST cucked religion on earth, especially the protestant variant. Fix up your shit before you start trying to dig at agnostic people or Europeans who actually follow a native European religion.

PS: Calling people "LARPers" doesn't detract from the fact that their Gods were conceptualized by their ancestors, while your God was conceptualized by Jews who came into contact with said God via a fucking burning bush.

Oh, you want to believe?

Look something created all of this, even god has to be someone else's creation, it cannot be created out of nothing, i am afraid we cannot comprehend all of this, we aren't intelligent/evolved to be able to explain our own existence

I think it happens when people are force-fed Christianity (church) before they're ready to receive it.

They end up resenting it.

Yeah, so much for relativism being the rule of law.

Stupid troll. Read the bible, many reasons its bullshit.

Nope, unless you worship a slimy fucking Jew who fooled a couple dozen barbaric morons back in the stone age into believing he was magic man. Go fuck yourself OP.

Real?
No.

Non-existent?
Yes.

it's not about thinking you are morally better than everybody else around you that doesn't matter. compared to the perfect God no amount of good works you can ever do will earn yourself a spot in Heaven, you can be the best person in the world, but if you don't admit that you're a sinner and that you need saving you will be judged and found guilty, we are given many chances in life through miraculous ways or very basic interactions about someone telling you about Christianity.. The whole thing about being a Christian is just acknowledging who God is and what he did through his son Jesus, which is live a sinless life, WHICH NONE OF US CAN DO, that is the point we believe in the one man who was able to conquer death which is a result of sin in the world. Jesus was a sinless man so death has no power over him that is why he was able to be risen 3 days later, and don't forget he appeared to crowds of up to 500 people and was around for 40 days or something like that before he took off again... But let me leave it at this ,,,, We don't get into Heaven on our own works, the second we accept Christs sacrifice and what he did for us on the cross and believe in the trininty, and resurrection, you are granted eternal salvation. I'm a Christian, but I don't hold myself or kill myself over my errors, not to mention God is completely accepting of who we are and who we will be no matter what, because he is an almighty forever loving God, but he is also perfect and JUST when it comes to judging to his standard, which is PERFECTION. Which he lived out through his son Jesus, which is God, and the holy spirit.

yes

It is a set of moral principals used to represent cooperating conglamorations of people. It represents the precognitive actions of people in particularly pair bonding and reproductive practices as they evolve to adapt to a more modern world

Not really. I've managed to enjoy life to the fullest and create a wholesome environment for my family without the need to incorporate Le Jewish Man who died on a stick into it.

I'm honestly content 100% with a life that doesn't involve Yahweh. If Yahweh really does love all the Goys, and if he's all-knowing, then I'm sure he'll let me into his great heaven.

Fucking thank you Amerinon; why the fuck do people take it literally? Like the dumb Jew cocksucker walked on water, did lame parlor tricks, etc. It's a SET OF MORAL PRINCIPLES TO GUIDE THE PUBLIC ON.

>Man hangs out in the desert for 40 days
>Is portrayed as whiter than most obese, fat Americans

Riiiight. That makes sense.

Yahweh isn't the Christian God, Yahweh is a polytheistic god of war.

Stop mixing the two up and it will make more sense.

You are all dumb god is not real shitlords

Not really?

What verbal diarrhea was this then?
>"Why do you want proof of something before you blindly believe in it and mold most of your life choices around what is accepted and what isn't within that religion?"

why do you ask for proof if you don't want to believe?