8 to rule them all

By 2025, these 8 companies will control the internet and most facets of your lives.

Are you ready pol?

I use non of those

You will be made to comply

There will be decentralized options that will pop up as a reaction to this oligarchy of colluding corporate interests, however for the masses, you're likely not wrong. It's more than the 8 you listed, but their goals are nearly all the same - complete control and power of the system.

3 / 8

There are indeed some other big tech names, but they mainly tend to operate 1-2 functions, these are the multi-function platforms.

Hrs basically right though. This is how every industry works once it lasts about a generation and has been run through the regulation, corporatist wringer. It's near impossible to go into a grocery store and buy something not made by about 6-8 corporations

lol apple is dying

google doesn't return useful results any longer, they're going to kill themselves with their sjw bullshit and bad coding/practices

microsoft is somehow the good guy out of all of those, even when they're being bad

amazon is pretty shit overall. it's just full of chink sellers for the most part. you still can't get most of the things you're going to look for, and what's available is often not as good a version as other retailers. i definitely got my money's worth getting prime and using amazon for getting certain products, but i am most often buying from other retailers for everything other than those specific products.

protip: if you stop acting like a goyboy, you can live a great life free from their control. a life that you control. there's always land available for very cheap, a shack isn't hard (or very expensive) to build. learn some skills. grow your own food. produce something to sell to goyboys for 100x cost.

At home, neither do I, but my job uses at least 4/8 just as part of their normal internal functioning, to say nothing of dealing with clients.

How many of those groups supported/pushed NN?

a) This is sad and inevitable
b) The irony is that the only thing that will defeat this will be a communist uprising. The situation is not unlike the social/economic climate that Marx and Engels lived in, where the economy was ruled by the lucky few who possessed the means of production

All of them

Why is facebook on that list? What does facebook have other than a shitty social media platform?

It controls people's information climate.
It stores people's information in massive amounts.
It conducts social experiments and actively monitors people's opinion and their reaction to certain media. This is deadly information in a democracy.
It controls half of the world's advertising streams
(i.e. it could put pressure on any company)
It is developing AI, along with other companies.

Also, there will come a time when not having a Facebook account (which is even now hard to avoid if you want to use certain products) could be against the law.

good choice

90% of the time I argue with a normie and get them scurrying they Google a phrase and pull something from whatever Google displays on the first page. They have a ton of control influencing debate

whatsapp, instagram, and a bunch of other shit

so start investing in them
by 2025 you'll be rich!!!!

All your data are belong to us

robocop soon

Lol what retard uses apple anything

A picture really is worth a thousand words