TRUE CAPITALIST RADIO BALLER FRIDAY

It's Ghosts favorite day Autism Friday lets give him a call and feel free to use OP's recording to make some cans fly. LIVE from 6th street in 20 minutes

vocaroo.com/i/s1Bxhn6J91q0

youtube.com/watch?v=VDOZatr230U

Join in the chat from Ghosts Brony youtube channel or Go to blog talk radio

blogtalkradio.com/ghost/2017/12/30/true-capitalist-radio-hosted-by-ghost--episode-525

shit OP
>6th street in 2017
>splice shilling
>brony faggotry
>show description not in the OP

You're listening to True Cripitalist Radio get in here you filthy cripples.

Call up and tell Ghost all about how much you wanna get rekt by a horse cock right up the pony hole. Ghost just loves the Bronies :p

>brony shit
>the current year

You don't listen to Ghost do you ? It's a joke he hates them and so do I.

2 minutes shameless self bump

it's not streaming the audio

I made dis bread first

There are more people in the other one

Resfresh it

What does a ghostie look like?

>best Mexican

I didn't know this guy still did this. I remember all the prank calls he got back in like 2011.

He stopped for a little while but he's been back for a year or two now.

The guy who actually won the award was a god damn crybaby autist from the Dominican Republic. More proof that it's rigged

hello tard chat connoisseur, having a nice day? :^)

Are you mad because he didn't choose you're Mexican ass ?

James, you should stop. You make it WAYYY to obvious that it's you

>DUDE GHOST CAME BACK? I HAD NO IDEA I REMEMBER HIM FROM YEARS AGO LMAO XD

Why is there at least one of these people in every TCR thread?

Your

not as obvious as how autistic you look

>show flag

yeah cunt

>Defaults to the Autistic argument
Is the reason for that is because that's all you have left lol

maybe because it fits every time
it's not as sad as having to resort to using my real name like it means something

I fucking knew it

This is why the other thread is better
kys distillingfags

>every aussie is distilling

OP will return in 15 minutes brb gone Leaf bashing

Well.... it fits every time, and it's not as sad as only having only one argument

we could go through all the laundry list of things your chat has done and been hypocritical about, but then we'd be here all day
we don't want that, do we? :^)

can you prove you're not?

well, i haven't posted my breakfast yet

Look we get it, Dominus is an idiot and Prankie makes your chat pisses themselves in fear. Still doesn't mean that a "The worst thing we can do is...." is a direct threat, and someone being baited by a 16 year old whore doesn't make them a pedo

i'm sure everyone here wouldn't want to see the amount of shit i've compiled beyond the issues the people in my server have with your people, trust me
you've got some rather dirty laundry

I can post right now but I will be listening in

pfff

>Inb4 99% of it involves a chatroom member I can't control and a bunch of bullshit rumors that your chat of Poz-Hole sympathizers made up

Oh hey G

Your greentext is not very accurate to what I said.

i'm talking actual screencaps
anyways, i don't have time for this, your chat's really screwed the pooch this time, because it turns out that guy you thought was kush wasn't him
so now ghost probably knows about what you're doing, and therefore all i've gotta do is sit back and watch it happen

That's hilarious. You honestly believe that Kush would have told you if that was honestly not him. Gee whiz kid, the naiveness that you have is staggering. Especially considering what you DMed me recently on Gab

well, i initially believed it, but i was told by people who actually have kush on snapchat that you're way off
the most i told you was about his steam account, there's no secrets to be had in that regard
but hey, thanks for confirming who you were, you miserable horsefucker

this is the real thread because G is here

>Implying you didn't already know
And even if what you're saying about "People who have his snapchat" is true, I already know who you'd be painting a huge target on the back of

OP's back cunts

>have lots of top IC members in the chat
>that means its one individual person
there's no one person to target, and now that you've tried to autistically flail your arms at one of them, you've pretty much sealed the deal for being "best failed troll" this year

post your breakfast Distilling

Never implied that he was followed by one person, but I do know one of them. And on the other end, that's one more Ghostie for me to win lol

I had a pack of cigarettes for breakfast

>implying you came close to best brony last year
>pic related

I’m not G you fucking nigger!

Thanks again for proving that the ghosties are rigged. I'm gonna laugh my ass off when your chat autistically screech that when the Inner Circle ends up winning best chatroom. And before you try to reverse that onto our chatroom, here's an FYI: We already know it's rigged and we don't give a shit

I want to climb inside Ghosts inner circle Oh my

i'm expecting to lose, i just want to cuck any tards out of any awards

>40 Jews coin

>never clicked the discord invite link
>it's now expired
Will ghost ever reply? I'm inner circle but left out. A fucking orbiter.

>you've pretty much sealed the deal for being "best failed troll" this year
>I jUsT wAnT tO cUcK aNyOnE i HaTe OuT oF aNy AwArDs

You've given me an idea for a GAB name, if he ever reads it

Thinking of buying that Inner Circle slot.
Can anyone in the IC give me some inside info on it and if it is worth buying?
I'ts quite expensive in my country currency and it sucks you can't buy with bitcoin so i'll have to ask my mother for her credit card and she won't like it.
Is all this hassle worth it?

God damn it I hate myself for not buying back when it was 50 bucks but now it's 300 and I don't know it

does it count if you're being awarded for being retarded? it's practically a participation medal at that point

may God bless your Gab tonight.

someone already did that last time I thought

when he sends you the discord invite, click that shit asap, I bought it long before he started the discord server and now I'm completely left out because the invite expired

Well a Ghostie is a Ghostie, and in terms of actual physical value in terms of the physical award would be the same as the one for Troll of the Year, so yeah, it still counts.

>Crippleton

>Inner circle fags

It's a pump and dump for chumps scam user.

No, because 60% chance that you'll get jewed out of your money by one of the mods for literally no fucking reason

>being the best at failing to troll is on par with being the best troll of the year

lol not worth it at all.

It's all on the same type of paper that is the same size

>125x70 pixels
lol

what is this, an award for ants

lmfao

For no reason at all?
I mean i won't piss anyone off there, just wan't to make some money.
And learn about investing.

>Inner circle slots are going for $300

Who the fuck would pay for that?
I like Ghost but holy shit to pay 300 bucks to join a discord with a bunch of autists and teenagers is something else

I'm doing "4 Tooth Coin"

Well you better be ready to kiss some ass, because that's what you have to do nonstop to stay

then how come he's saying people in the IC are making bazilions of dollars?

Remember when this guy made over $45K off of his autistic teenage audience?

and he'll do it again

What do you mean?
Where you in the IC?
What happened really?

If i'm just looking to be passive and more listen than post and when i post i'll do helpful and insightful tips will that get me b& somehow?
I won't be arse liking some fag

ghost is bald and is in a wheel chair

Go look at the Inner Circle page on the wiki, most of the reasons for people being kicked are next to their usernames

yeah, I kept a running total of all his sales off of that ghost.market site for a good while. I stopped counting after it got to be rediculous

meanwhile, at $300 per IC membership, IC circle value is up 666% from it's original trading price of $45 per membership.
666% increase

Really makes me shit almonds and fires up my jew detector

A huge majority were kicked for things that were unproven

Ghost wants a baptism of Seaman

Can you pay $300 to get back in if kicked out?

Idk, but then again why the hell would you? That is a massive waste of money just to be likely thrown out again within about a month or two

>$45 per membership ramped up to $300

Wew. The only money advice I'd take from ghost is his ability to fool an audience to throw money at you.

DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION

Why is ghost galloping?

IM DOING FOLKLORICO

galloping.wav

DCR

Dance Cripple Revolution

So this is the power of live drunken boomer autism

BOOGIE ON DOWN