Benjerman Franklin was the best US President of all time. Period

Benjerman Franklin was the best US President of all time. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

That's a funny way of spelling Alexander Hamilton.

Who???

Jesuits and Jews fucked everything up using rhe masons.

Who??!??!

nobody beats van buren

No, it was Jefferson Davis

Who???

Who?!?!?!?!

No it was Theadore Eisenhower.

>There is a great danger for the United State of America. This great danger is the Jew. Gentlemen, in every land the Jews have settled, they have depressed the moral level and lowered the degree of commercial honesty. They have remained apart and unassimilated; oppressed, they attempt to strangle the nation financially, as in the case of Portugal and Spain.
>For more than seventeen hundred years they have lamented their sorrowful fate — namely, that they have been driven out of their mother land; but, gentlemen, if the civilized world today should give them back Palestine and their property, they would immediately find pressing reason for not returning there. Why? Because they are vampires and vampires cannot live on other vampires --they cannot live among themselves. They must live among Christians and others who do not belong to their race.

If they are not expelled from the United States by the Constitution within less than one hundred years, they will stream into this country in such numbers that they will rule and destroy us and change our form of Government for which we Americans shed our blood and sacrificed our life, property and personal freedom. If the Jews are not excluded within two hundred years, our children will be working in the field to feed Jews while they remain in the counting houses, gleefully rubbing their hands.
>I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jews forever, your children and your children’s children will curse you in their graves. Their ideas are not those of Americans, even when they lived among us for ten generations. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil our institutions. They should be excluded by the Constitution."

Who?!??!?!?!?!!?!?!

oh a MAGA hat! i remember these things from when i was a kid.
Back in 2016 you couldn't even wear these out in public without them being snatched right off your head by a raving lunatic liberal.
yeah remember those liberals Chumlee? they used to screech "it was her turn". Ha! But we all know how the Trump presidency ushered back in the renaissance of middle class america and the stock market hit new highs after that last president.
What was that guys name again Chumlee? "obongo"?
seriously Chumlee? it was Obama
"oh yeah"

anyway this hat would look really great in my shop but i got to get it for the right price. How much you after for it, bud?

Nigger, please.

Who?!?!????!

>le mommy issues meme president

george washington was an okay man but much less impressive intellectually than many other founding fathers

>Benjerman Franklin was the best US President of all time.

dude... why did you post this?

GWash was a warrior king tier badass who could have ruled the US for life if he so chose. Absolutely #1

who said this?

White sharia when?

Wrong. Calvin Coolidge was. Prove me wrong.

Who the fuck you think? Goddamn leaf.

He really doesn't get enough credit for inventing the bald eagle and his mastery of cross breeding

That's a funny was of spelling "shoeless" Joe Jackson

wait did B Franklin say this?

>not George S. Patton
He's the sole reason why Europe from the Pyrenees to the Urals speaks American instead of Russian
Truly the patrician president

>“[T]he Spaniards, Italians, French, Russians and Swedes, are generally of what we call a swarthy Complexion; as are the Germans also, the Saxons only excepted.”

Based president

William Dudley Pelley, a nazi in the 30s
No
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franklin_Prophecy

So only brits were white in Ben's eyes...

Lmao

no he wasn't. And he also wasn't a strategic mastermind.

His name literally has the word cool in it!

My ancestor

George Washington enforced the bankers who swindled the pension notes from rev war widows, and crushed Shay's Rebellion.

Also crushed the proles during the whisky rebellion

Cringe.

It should have been Hillary. We were robbed.

if you mean ol Ben Franklin, he was not born in the colonies so he was not natural born, nor was he president
DUMBASS!

however he helped shaped the nation and warned the founders to be wary of the jew, for even back then the jews ran the banks brothels and opium dens. it was jewish bankers the founders want to be free of they had control of the British monarch.

once you rid your country of the jew you will be a happy nation.

this is why if white people want to survive they have to either leave the US or take a piece for their own, there is NO way around it.

"I warn you, gentlemen, if you do not exclude the Jew forever, your children`s children will curse you in your grave."
"Their ideas are not those of Americans. The leopard cannot change his spots. The Jews are a danger to this land, and if they are allowed to enter, they will imperil its institutions."
"They should be excluded by the Constitution."

"The inability of the colonists to get power to issue their own money permanently out of the hands of George III and the International Bankers was probably the Prime reason for the Revolutionary War."

He would have been a good president tbqh. Cool guy.

George washingtons g grandfather was born in england.

wut? George Washington was an anchor baby?

At least I’ll go down as a president.

I prefer Henry Clay to be honest.

Theodore Roosevelt was the best President.

President of Pennsylvania, yes. Of the U.S., no. Try harder.

60 years in the past george washingtons ancestor was born in england.

obama literally wont go down as the worst president because Trump will HAHAHHAHA

This, the last real president of an independent USA before the Fed reserve was created