FBI Raids in Sterling VA

What's in Sterling VA? fox5dc.com/news/local-news/fbi-conducting-raid-in-sterling

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2017-12-29/arizona-national-guard-military-police-to-help-in-guantanamo
whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/
wjla.com/news/local/fbi-conducts-raid-in-residential-area-in-sterling-virginia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dulles Int. Airport
USCBP, BSEE and DEA have offices in Sterling

either preparing for a civil war or taking down the deep state

Prolly one of the nukes Jack's dad sold the terrorists

NoVA is full of MS13 groups these days, and a lot of contraband related to Dulles and DC. It could also be something related to all the beltway bandits and some kind of influence peddling or embezzling.

Fuck Northern Virginia.

Family moved in a month ago, neighbour say on a warrant coming from the eastern district of VA. Could be one of the sealed indictments. Agents seen carrying out boxes. Feels like a habbening.

Gotta say, I'm liking how this smells. If it's an MS-13 hitter who moved in a month ago, he could have been setting up a hit.

Bump

Nice. Maybe it's more of Huma's family.

G-guys?

Ignore the MS-13 faggots. I reckon it's Jew related.

Is that the snail?

What is this, senpai?

Is MS13 going to GITMO???

usnews.com/news/best-states/arizona/articles/2017-12-29/arizona-national-guard-military-police-to-help-in-guantanamo

Probably that Awan nigger. He lived in VA.

What am I looking at here? No mention of Sterling Va.

Has Trump's coup begun?

Arizona National Guard was just deployed there BTW

Draining the swamp.
FUCK OFF. THE ELITE ARE GOING TO GITMO

Nice.

You're looking at GITMO detainees

Yes but on 24 she's Chloe

Court docket says it's Ching Hsu, for Defective Equipment -Va Administrative Office of Courts Record ID CR192215339 Dec 30,2017

Why do I need to fuck off?

We will see, Hillary.

A lot of those are IBC Airlines daily charters for the military. They even have the schedule on their website. Not particularly secret.

Woah,someone should tell the anons on the other thread.

Cuz MS-13 is a jew distraction.

I never bought that Awan stuff. Not saying it ain't true but (((George Webb))) was ready to go after the entire Pakistani phone book with his awan stuff. "Awan" is the "Smith" of Urdu

I always wondered if she could be attractive. Guess not. The mcpoyle girl is adorable.

Interesting...

so we all know this is a counter intelligence publication right?

Sad what has happened to the seat of the Confederacy, the state General Lee fought for.

Thank you Meme Faggit

I love how you call your followers faggits to their faces.

GW is a faggit, yes
But clearly the Awan that GW is talking about is the same one charged with crimes and hiding laptops in nooks and crannies.

And you know that, faggit.

>America in 2017, almost 2018

The person probably said "nigger" on Facebook.

Fuck those FBI faggots.

I wanted to believe too but at some point the guy felt like a cut out propped up to draw the ire. I go on the simple assumption. Besides, it's clear who Awan worked for in (((DWS))) was fucking him.

linku?

Checked.

whitehouse.gov/presidential-actions/president-donald-j-trump-proclaims-january-2018-national-slavery-human-trafficking-prevention-month/

Loudoun County is nothing but fucking leftists and beaners.

can someone reverse lookup the addresses on that block

Nice.

>63 cats found in couples freezer

Pretty sure you missed the biggest happening story on that site

damn dude stop watching so much info wars lol.

Word from a local journalist in that area is that the people are middle eastern and a woman who wears a burkah lives there. That info is in the comments section of this twitter story.
wjla.com/news/local/fbi-conducts-raid-in-residential-area-in-sterling-virginia

>tfw hillary is not only in jail, she's in Gitmo and nobody has a clue
IMMA WIN MY BET

I made a bet too. By Jan 20th. I think I won, IT NEEDS TO BE PUBLIC THOUGH.

REEEEEEEEEEE