Fatties and Feminists and Bitch-Boy Feelings are Hurt

RAMZPAUL makes one innocent tweet based on one innocent observation and the libtards go batshit.

Feminists, Faggots and their pet Manginas.

All running amok with their hands in the air.

RAMZPAUL is a genius.

youtube.com/watch?v=Cy4Zuqcf7nk

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bwKpr3s-O4I
youtu.be/msL-XFs3Ggs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can someone point out the racism?

God that movie was so fucking stupid

you really think what he said is ok? You must be a piece of shit.

In America, Fat is a race, apparently.

The best part was the:
>if you kill your enemies they win
While in the background troopers with a giant gun continue to murder their friends and families.

But since she is a chink it only makes sense for her to quote the canadian prime minister.

yeah she does look a bit fat huh, greedy probably, gluttonous, no excuse for it, many such cases.

That's yvetta felarca.

You know the one who was with the las vegas shooter?

It felt like i was watching guardians of the galaxy, the movie was shiet
Wish they had Brandon Fraiser playing tho

>if you kill your enemies they win

Thanks, user.

You saved me the price of a ticket, because I ain't watching that shit.

saul is a proven fed

You're welcome.

It assumes Asians aren't people who come in all shapes in sizes, but need to come in one set and that there's something very wrong with the ones that don't fit in their idealized view

The only person I know IRL who likes the movie has a vagina. Also, she is a heavy-set career woman. And a little bitter.
youtube.com/watch?v=bwKpr3s-O4I

fart shaming is a crime

Go away Ramzpaul. The thotocaust failed and you're not white.

Not RAMZPAUL, user.

I'm surprised he ain't banned yet.

both asians are hot

So many good people on the right are getting canned from the twitter.

Trump needs to tell Twitter to fuck off if they are going to alienate his supporters like that.

Trump is rich. He can start his own similar medium.

Somehow comparing an attractive Asian woman to a woman who is a little on the heavy side for an Asian is being considered racist by whinging SJWs.

That chuby asian girl is just the right amount of fat and i'll fucking fight all you faggots

jesus christ lad pull yourself together
I know you're better than this and it kills me to watch you like this

RAMZPAUL probably learned a lot about libtards and assholes.

It is so fucking obvious how jealous white women are of asian chicks, they do everything say it outloud

>*but say it outloud*

>someone point out the racism?
Maybe she identified as a toaster and he didn't acknowledge that?

Since the goal of SJW's is to make white straight men miserable, how long until they start to think of ways to socially and legally make white men fucking asian women an act of racism and illegal?

Both of these girls are beautiful and i like the nerdy chubby one a lot. It's just my type.

I love asians.

I'm not. The amount of uggos and beauties is not different (the tweet already shows it) and they often have weird faces and rat teeth. Plus they tend to be materialistic and unempathic. And the most unloyal race they hate their men even more than white women

nice pasta, roastie

I can't understand why the body is considered attractive but not face and hair.
Even their hapa offspring always has this weird black flat hair and coal eyes

It's feminine you dried up cunt. Men want feminine women. They look more feminine than you.

I just know more than enough who look like pic

I also just know more than enough who look like pic

>now this thread has already devolved into white women hatred
White men working overtime, I see.

ok

Leftists can find racism anywhere, they could find it under a rock in the middle of the desert if they want virtue signaling points enough.

The woman from Hawaii 5-o is actually an ironing board.

Just looking at this pic it's clear that Nigger woman and chink is the future of Hollywood

still better facial shape. Asian often have no facial conture thats why they do so much surgery.
You won't change my opinion anyway. I'm just saying that Asians by average don't look better and it's an idialization.

Fucking Asian women already makes you miserable and is exactly what (((they))) want you to do.

she's not bad. Girls are always shaving off their eyebrows these days so they look like monsters when they shower and get ready for bed. I bet in the daytime she looks better.

And one will always be required to be chubby.

whatever, roastie

>Quick, let's false flag the goy and make him think that we want them to have sex with Asian women!!!

And a sexuality now. I'm transfats

>the thotocaust failed
True. Never underestimate beta orbiters with their mom's credit card

Made me laugh then laugh again when I though about it.

EIN SCHWARZER, WO
youtu.be/msL-XFs3Ggs

This was also a Last Jedi Asian

Oh, look. Nobody likes politically correct Star wars.

Disney is not making as much money as they could have by politicizing a movie into a piece of confusing meaningless garbage with no progress or story.

Go fuck your politics, you worthless white nigger.

Her role is to be a receptacle for findus beebeecee not to please some racist old yt man

if you really like star wars its still okay movie, but without the star wars name to it it is utter shit

Why all the hotties have to die and all the ugly niggers live?

It's literally ok to say literally anything you literal faggot

I didn’t hate Rose for being fat. I hated her for being a space communist.

I thought the prequels were shit, of course.

Many years ago, I thought I was a fan and I liked 7, but it isn't worth it for me.

And the incredible thing is, she's pushing 40. I guess she had to die because she's too old for Finn

toaster roasties like karl agathon and galen tyrol must be purged on the day of the rope

>posts pic of plastic gook
t. butthurt chink muttlet

Both are kind of ugly, I would have went with Tian Jing, or hapa with Nichole Bloom.

>Projects your plastic surgery onto young Asian chick

Roasties getting toasty today

Obligatory.

They can't tell the difference between that tweet and actual racism. We're reaching the point where critical thinking is so undervalued that they're looking for the slightest hint of wrongthink so they can unleash a barrage of buzzwords and virtue signalling. They see the word "asian" and critiques women and assume "Well this MUST be racist."

He's simply asking "Why did BSG cast an attractive asian woman, but Star Wars picked someone with chubbier cheeks that a squirrel?"

yeah, it must be pretty hot under all that blubber

The GIGANTIC faggot is calling anyone a faggot means nothing, you retarded piece of human meatloaf.

Disney ruined the movie by ramming SJW garbage down our throats and forcing the story to be the original trilogy all over again with no character development.

You are a piece of shit, you cowardly evil fascist Nazi. Go murder something else you frightened little bitch.

it's true though, they see nice white guys with hot Asian girls and their dads hooking up or remarrying Asian girls sometimes even adopting their Asain kids as their own if they are at that age and they are lonely out of shape cunts who own cats and call guys who don't look twice at them creep or loser in ear shot just to make themselves feel better, they are seething with bitterness and I love it, I fucking love it.

HUUUUUUUIRRRRR DURRRRRRR STARWARDZ ANB GHOSTBUSTER GYRLS WERE GREAT MOVIES!

Bitter Cat lady confirmed.

Swedish women got furious at the amount of swedish male to Thai female (or thai female (male)) marriages.

Don't worry I got it, here's a (you)

Chinks are always hideous

Don't forget gaius fracking baltar

>I'LL NEVER WATCH STARWARPZ BUT I GET TO TALK ABOUT ANYTHING. I'LL NEVER BUY A TICKET, BUT MY DADDIES TRUST FUND SAYS I GET TO BE A WHINY WHITE NIGGER!

Fucking leafs are not people, they are SJW meme parroting machines.

Generic chink was such a silly star wars character, she offered nothing.

Thanks for admitting that you white cunts hate us, ungrateful spoiled fucks the lot of you

Delicious salty SJW femifascist tears.

it's actually so bad in some parts of canada that it is fucking up our gender ratios making it even harder for white roasties to find a husband, white males can just order one of the internet or pick any decent asian female emigrant, most white women won't touch a fob while most men don't care as long as our needs are met, which white roasties with their feminism and careers who would rather jump from bed to bed until their 30 and not have kids have failed to do, they lose their value thinking they can have it all and they are paying for it.

>triggered

No they have really beautiful women.

No-one likes white feminists. Then they wonder why they have to spend so much money on dildos.

Shea still a cute.

Roastie or not that poster is right about asians. You know that flat face old cartoons get when hit with a pan? Thats how their face is structured.

They are ugly. I used to have yellow fever until i got redpilled on the surgery over their.

Its a shame because that enhanced asian look is a 10 but sadly it doesnt exist in nature

>tfw both faces look the same before and after shoop

I live in an American city where half of the people I interact with are asian-american, and im calling your bluff from personal experience

A feminist piece of shit at Disney turned a movie that deserves to be good into a political exposition that has nothing to do with Star Wars.

You damn right I has a mad.

I couldn't give a shit anymore. Even fathering the next Elliot would make me proud at this point, because my son will bring havoc and death to this fucked up society.

>RAMZPAUL going back to his roots

About time.

humans and the 6s are the future of the white race, it's the healthiest, most intelligence, and beautiful combination

we can't accept the 8s, we don't want the future to turn into a mix of duallas and 8s

Actually if she ends up with Finn who gives a shit, ugly black man gets ugly chubby chink, or gook, or zipperhead.

Yep. And it was both funny and true.
Grace Park KO1 Ching Ching Chunky

Specifically comparing sci-fi Asians I guess.

good to hear, use that anger to makes some memes and spread propaganda like a good solder. Don't let them win without a fight

"I have learned that Anger and Will, joined together, are the greatest Power. I have learned to meditate Anger and Will with clarity and precision, and I have learned to open the hidden reservoirs of Dark Side Power."

What the fuck's your problem? You wanna sit here and say that I'm a goddamn fucking Russian? You get in my face with that I'll beat your goddamn ass you son of a bitch. You piece of shit. You fucking goddamn fucker. Listen fuckhead, you've fucking crossed the line. Get that through your goddamn fucking head. Stop pushing your shit. You're the people who've fucked this country over and gangraped the shit out of it and lost an election, so stop shooting your mouth off claiming that I'm the enemy. You got that you goddamn son of a bitch. Fill your hand, I'm sorry but I'm done. You start calling me a foreign agent, those are fucking fighting words, excuse me.

when did they say that

Them roasties are rustled. Also, the girl pictured is kawaii as fuck. Would racemix with