He died a virgin

He died a virgin

Is this true?

the bigger question is how did he fool a generation of autists into thinking that acting like an aspie was cool?

L was cool.

We know almost nothing about his life, but he probably wasn't even interested in sex.

Is this a cake thread? Tell us about your favorite cakes.

he was autistic AND charismatic AND smart

L was handsome, intelligent and above all else possessed a really unique charisma. That's something a lot of those people forget when they ape his poor posture and weird tendancies.

He had autism, that's for sure.

L wasn't handsome, are you blind? he was filthy and a weirdo.

>he died

FUCKING MOTHER FUCKER WHY DID YOU SPOIL THIS SHIT MODS COME DELETE THIS

>handsome
Do you have poop in your eyes, user?

For a guy who was so unkempt and unhealthy, he looked great. Most would look like absolute shit.

It's an anime from 2006 wtf is your problem faggot.

Men cannot be virgins.

He possesses a rare charm that makes a normally unlikable type of character to a quite likable one.

Hi Kurt Cocaine.

Why do you think he was acting so gay towards Light before he died?

I wouldn't say that. He did get fucked by plot armor after all.

>how did he fool a generation of autists into acting like an autist
what did he mean by this?

I don't think that he was acting gay, Light was his only friend so he liked him a lot.

he probably acted like him in school but now he is trying to fools us with that question

>black guy
>died a virgin

Yeah, I doubt that.

It's a shame isn't it? He finally made a friend but that same friend was his Killer.

He died PURE

Mitä hän tarkoitti tällä?

He was moe so it worked.

1) he is not a virgin
2) he didn't die

He was also ridiculously fit given his lifestyle choices

> Lanky skeleton
> Fit
He had a strong educational upbringing with regular fitness to promote a strong body and mind. Then he graduated.

>virgin
Didn't he show interest in that Kira's gothic fangirl?
Welp at least he tried

Light yagami also died a virgin.

He was whipping Light pretty hard at tennis which they started playing on a whim, and there's also them weird moves he pulls in the second OP. For a hikki NEET of his caliber that is certainly impressive

Anime makes everything cooler
Even eating chips

And diabetic, don't forget diabetic

He remained a pure maiden until the end.

Why does he sit like that?

Goku is an alien

he was very good at tennis. ergo, he gave hope to the notion that you can compete with chad and still be yourself

He got fucked by Light so no.

post vid pls

Worse, he got turned into a nigger

I like to believe that, up until his final breath, L just wanted Light to redeem himself ao they could work together as friends and equals. Makes me kinda depressed when I think about it sometimes

Thar's only in anime.

Then why not talk to him about it?

instead Light became an ultra fucking faggot and deservedly died like a dog. his death was so satisfying, completely unlikable character from the start.

maybe his ass hurts

The musical and drama adaptation supposedly made them pretty much full homo for each other.

>autistic
>charismatic

He is just a power fantasy insert. Shut in autist always imagine themselves as being super smart and misunderstood by society. L is their wish fulfillment.

Light manipulates a shinigami to kill L
L dies
Watari dies
Mellow dies
Near, the successor of L, wins
Ryuk kills Light
Lights dad is killed by Light.
Mikami fucks everything up

So weird I just finished re watching the first season/before those American kids show up on Netflix and they announce the LA movie.

>"If I give you this strawberry will you keep it a secret"
>puts strawberry in pocket.
What did he do with the strawberry after?

goosh

Haha very funny.
What are coming up next? Superman is clark kent?

Mikami was just born a fuck up

Light literally would have been perfectly fine so long as he didn't use Mikami as his bitch

that's the point, the villain is supposed to be unlikable

It speaks volume about your own internal values when you ask things like that.

You value your sexual organ so much that you'd be willing to ignore the more important qualities.