Little Witch Academia

What does it all mean?

ancient meme

That snake is a similar shape and has the exact same pose as the snake with Sucymom in her concept art.

Why didn`t you listen. You could have stopped this. Now it`s happening.

>You will never seductively untie Constanze's beautiful red bow to allow her hair to fall gracefully onto her shoulders
>You will never smell Constanze's beautiful red bow
>You will never use Constanze's beautiful red bow to playfully cover her eyes like a blindfold
>You will never use Constanze's beautiful red bow to place it around Constanze's neck like a silky necklace
>You will never firmly grasp Constanze's beautiful red bow and tighten the beautiful red bow around Constanze's soft, delicate neck and forcefully yank it up and over your shoulder
>You will never feel Constantze's back against you or her soft feet kick the back of your legs in a desperate attempt to escape the makeshift garrote wire fashioned from her own beautiful red bow
>You will never hear Constanze's soft gasps for air as she starts to realize she is too small and weak to escape your hold
>5 minutes of continuous pressure on her soft neck ensure that resuscitation is impossible
>You will never take Constanze's motionless body over to her bed, bundle up her beautiful hair and tie it back together with her beautiful red bow, and leave her looking like Sleeping Beauty for her roommates to find

LITERALLY DARK SOULS

Its obviously the witch hunt retard

[spoilers]TUMBLING DOWN TUMBLING DOWN[/spoilers]

it means Trigger finally saved anime

Ah, what a fine example of great shading with 0 gesture.

I need more witches with guns for this

>154907796
read first line
>scan over last line and see "sleeping beauty"
>know that it's that gay copypasta that I don't have to read that's finally not getting replied to

Realistic anime physiology is terrifying

do not murder the autist

How did Akko not recognize Ursula's bird?

She's stupid.

Akko is a little bit slow

But she's an idiot savant when it comes to Chariot.

It's literally the only subject she takes seriously. She has almost encyclopedic knowledge about chariot stuff.

I was old

only realistic that doesnt look scary is this

COCHI

it was very diferent, and much older

They look just like in my french cartoons.

Buster Chariot actually looks pretty great there.

Lotte looks more asian than akko

Maybe white ravens are common familiars?
The symbol is pretty obvious though

>In Japanese mythology, Alcor is known as the lifespan star or "jumyouboshi" (寿命星) as it was believed that one who could not see this star would pass away by year's end.

Like Ursula?

sucks to be nearsighted in Japan

I want Shiny Chariot to give me this look while I suck on her magic cock.

>Be nearsighted
>Can't see binary stars
>Can't see oncoming trucks
>Die
Checks out.

But thats fake

>Implying that she's a genius
Pic related is a real idiot savant.

I'm fuckin coming for you, boy.

Is that past or future vision?

Future, like the one in the first episode

Future past

Yeah, but I still want to suck her dick.

maggig sjou

Will we get more Akko/Andrew in ep 12?

Hopefully.

I hope not

That was the look on her face after she filled my mouth with her magic potion.

It looks like the past with minotaurs and stuff, but it makes no sense in context with other scenes.

Those are the Luna Nova slaves

>Finally a visitor!

i want more scenes of them "fighting".

I want amanda to sit on my face

Can Ursula finally give up on Akko's shit and tell her to give up already?

>I fucked up

I personally would want more plot.

Why was Akko's first reaction to the tree monster to try and murder it?

It was giving her a choice and was just waiting for her answer. It never gave any indication it would try to force her to give up her past.

Hopefully yes

never push the wrong buttoms of the retarded one
they'll unleash the mythical retard strenght on everything on its patch

Fuck plot.

Does Ursula ever sleep?

You can feel how she's brainstorming a hundred different explanations and excuses with a pulse of 180.

>Ursula couldn't help but recoil as Akko pressed up against the glass
>She knew how contagious it was; a day after the original mishap with a spell half the school was "infected" with their own version of Akko's mental challenge
>Diana had been one of the first to fall
>the sight if her gurgling out a "yay!" while mindlessly fiddling with her wand and drooling all over herself, as hilarious as she found it, would not be one she would soon forget
>Lotte, Amanda, Finnegan, they had all been afflicted with the magical pox
>the only safe places left in the building was her room, Boris's dorm room/church bunker, and Costanze's lab
>she was certain that a cure was soon to be found, but until then, she could do nothing but hope that Akko doesn't try to break the door down

>if you follow your dreams Akko, you will become a miserable cake with a barren desert womb

How many times does Ursula cry per day?

Nope.

I want more lore and more background history.

Ay least twice a day. She managed to get it down from 8 a day.
She's trying her best.

She cries every time she has to clean up Barbara's vomit

I would too if I had to put up with that shit, to be honest.

Seismic will never animate this

I already love Alcor.

He doesn't give shits.

I'm more curious as to why Shiny Rod changes its shape into weaponry to begin with.

>more lore and more background history.
these are welcome. The next episode is about some magical festival (probably)

Because its literally a weapon

I don't know, Compare the bird on pic related with the one we saw this episode.

>Ursula is revealed to be Chariot.
>She feels embarrassed and starts apologizing to Akko for hidding the truth, and for not being the incredible person she idolizes.
>Akko cuts her short and starts telling that she is incredible and that is true that Chariot inspired her and gave her a dream to strive for, but it was Ursula sensei who was always at her side whenever she was feeling lost and thinking about giving up, that even if she no longer can do the things that Chariot did she is still the most kind person she has met and she would have never been able to become a witch if it was not for Ursula sensei's help and mentoring.
>Then Ursula dies with a smile while thanking Akko for making her feel that she wasn't a failure after all.

>Samhain is a Gaelic festival marking the end of the harvest season and the beginning of winter or the "darker half" of the year.
Like pottery

>"Sushi! Sushi! Sushi! Sushi!"
>Sucy couldn't help but groggily wake up at the verbal assault
>turning to her right, she was once again greeted by the familiar wide smile of her unwanted ball and chain
>"Good Mowning!"
>Akko seemed to be filled with boundless energy, just like every day
>every single day
>she weakly attempted to smile back, hoping to unlatch her from her position
>much to Sucy's delight, Lotte called for her, and the japanese girl shouted a "Coming!" before dashing off
>the witch decided that trying to go back to sleep wasn't worth it, and started to swiftly get herself dressed
>it had been a little over a month since she had joined Luna Nova
>and a little over a month since Lotte had signed the both of them up for the Special Ed Assistance Program
>Sucy wasn't phased by it at first, despite how she never wanted to go along with it
>she had dealt with far worse then a slow kid back at home, so what's there to fear?
>the fool she was
>the rubber band ball of a girl was nothing but a chore to deal with
>she could only barely dress and wash herself, and just making sure she didn't get hopelessly lost in the halls ended up being part of a laundry list of duties
>the Finnish girl was simply too nice for her own good, and for Sucy's own good as well
>she would be lying to herself if she said that the little leech didn't grown on her
>but by god was she a hassle
>"Sushi! Come oooon, it's time for bweakfast!"
>shuffling over to the source of the faraway shouting, Sucy couldn't help but sigh
>if this is what being a parent was like, then she's getting her tubes tied as soon as she can

Alcor sure did let himself go after Chariot quited her showbussines career.

>Akko dreams
>It's Ursula repeating what they had just talked about
>Close-up and the hair changes from smooth to ruffled spikes, voice is the same, suddenly it's Chariot.

Even her subconscious has gotten there before Akko.

I bet he eats like a pig too and most of Ursula's income goes to him.

I blame Akkos lack of focus, its like she cant focus on more than one thing at a time.

Considering that a crow has a lifespan of 7-8 years i'd say he's doing pretty good.

>people getting offended by quality

Now you jinxed it user, hes going to die next episode.

That's some cute shit.

this is bait but
>netflix

They can kill anyone but birbro

>lifting his hand as well to say hello

Cute.

I bet it would break Ursula pretty bad.

Fucking Akko.

I can imagine when it's finally revealed she would go all:

"HOLY SHIT, SENSEI I DIDN'T KNOW CHARIOT HAD A TWIN SISTER! NOW EVERYTHING MAKES SENSE NOW".

Is this for real?

>a crow has a lifespan of 7-8 years
Quick googling revealed that some live for 10-15 years

>netflix

The inner Smart Akko is unable to make herself heard above all the noise of the Chariot fangirl Akko, the Impulsive Akko, and all the others inner Akkos that are left to roam free in her mind.

Löschen Sie das Sie Schaum essen Stück Scheiße!

Jesus christ, Sucy's mind was closeted, but Akko's is going to be a hell of screams