Overlord

How do you stop Brita from becoming Humie Snacks for Shaggy and Lupu?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E5zcmp-3920
youtube.com/watch?v=jEtJ83c8LWg
youtube.com/watch?v=spU5JOzDv8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

When's Demiurge going to pull out his divine-tier pitchfork?

I hope we see more of Demi's abilities, equipment, and perhaps his third form as well in Volume 12.

I have reread v1 again.
What the hell does that item Ainz gave Gazef do? Is the author ever gonna explain or did he completely about it.

> “Then why did you give him that item?”
> “I was laying the foundation for future plans. Letting him hold it would be a good thing for me.” Ainz had a lot of the YGGDRASIL cash items that he had given Gazef.
>“Well, it doesn’t matter who ends up with that item in the end, or if it ends up being

>“Well, it doesn’t matter who ends up with that item in the end, or if it ends up being used or not. It’s no loss to me.”

BS => Pleiades

Would you do him ?

It swapped places with Gazef. I imagine it would've been a useful item to have when throwing front-line warrior classes in and getting back-line classes out. And it was so cheap and disposable that it didn't matter at all if Ainz used it or not.

Brita is a minion of Enri, she's already safe.

youtube.com/watch?v=E5zcmp-3920

youtube.com/watch?v=jEtJ83c8LWg

youtube.com/watch?v=spU5JOzDv8Y

Would you a snek

Do you think Ulbert could've survive in the New World instead of Ainz?

It would be a lot more chaotic at very least, for the new world.

>“It was said that the 13 Heroes have passed away, then again, some of them may still be alive.”
>“The Elven King is still alive right?”
I wonder had he been rape king during their quest or had changed some time after their victory?
He may be a nice guy in WN though.

READ
THE
NOVELS

Lord Touch Me is the greatest.

But what about Ulbert x Touch Me?

I don't think it was that.
Otherwise Ainz wouldn't have said after the battle: Letting him hold it would be a good thing for me.“Well, it doesn’t matter who ends up with that item in the end, or if it ends up being used or not.

There was no Ulbert x Touch Me.

“...It’s just a potion…”
“...I starved and scrimped and saved to buy that potion today! And now you broke it! I’ve always believed that I could get through a dangerous adventure as long as I had a potion, but now you’ve shattered my hopes and dreams! And you’ve still got an attitude like that? Ahhhh, it makes me so mad!”

>cashlets
When will they learn?

It worked well enough for Ainz, I think Britta was in the same path as Momonga before TM rescued him from his self imposed autistic isolation.

Fucking amaizing. Thanks user

Any spoilers from the manga?

I want to hug him to his death.

That should be Clem.

So does Shalltear have public hair or not?

I would say no. Lolis usually don't.

Maybe they go away when she ressurrects and grow back later, does Albedo trims her's in a cute fashion like hearts and so?, does Aura trim Mare's?

It seems to me trying to get any shape more complex than a landing strip is just going to result in a vaguely kidney-shaped blob, but I'm not a Pube Expert.

Anything is possible for the Overlord.
>Expert
Isn't this a mongolian pube trimming board?

She is 14 year old girl.

Járngreipr. Man,i got tricked. I always though those were gauntlets. Making me wonder how Ainz a magic caster was able to use them. If they were gloves then it's Ainz has no problem equipping it.

I bet we will see as much as in vol 6 (nothing).

I wish the studio spend some more effort designing the mask. When i google barong balinese mask,the mask look way different then this. In LN it said it look very creepy plus has a face that is kinda crying/laughing the same time.

Red & Green for Xmas theme also, all their A-team went to OPM.

Does Ainz like pubes or does he prefers his ladys groomed?

How could anyone harm such a cute vamp. Brian should be ashamed of himself.

Read the author notes about v6. Next time when Brian meet her would determine his fate.

Considering he frowned after hearing that he probably likes it groomed.

Is anyone else feeling sorry for Brains fate in the WN?, he's destined to hear Shalltear's orgies with her vampire brides forever without being able to participate or see.

Friendly reminder.

Can Miyoshi evolve?

>Feeling sorry for
I envy him

No,i prefer him death. He talk way too much in the WN and is kinda annoying. Shaltear wanted to end him a couple times

>"How do I use it Ainz-Dono?"
>"You see how it's round and smooth?"
>"Yes, but what does that have to do wi-"
>"You have to put it close to your center."
>"So wear it on my chest?"
>"Inside of you."
>"I have to swallow this thing!?"
>"No.Try again."

best scene for Nabe

>Brain gets solace from the fact that at least no man will ever touch his master
>Ainz starts experimenting with his body and grows a boner
>Ainz goes to fuck Shalltear in her room
>Brain can hear Shalltear moan from her room all the way to the bridge he guards
>Ainz gets out walking, while wipping the non-existent sweat from his skull with a towel and an Infinite Flask
>Gives Brain a pat on the back and says "You did well by guarding the bridge", walks away
>Repeat for forever

Why are there so many overlord threads? Is there a new season that I missed out on?

Season 2 was announced recently.

s2 was announced and the movies

>Announced
Oh phew, so I haven't missed any episodes. Thank god.

Entoma vs BR: defeat
>needed to use up all consumable items and their mana
>long battle and only won because of the vermin bane spell

Nabe vs BR: ??
>against a armored war wizard that use 8tier spells

How badly could Nabe beat them up?

Don't be so cold.

>"Nar-chan, are you becoming retarded su~? Are you all right su~?"
amazing fix

Twin dragon lightning

>slow and steady wins the race

Narberal shrugged, and muttered something to the pile of scorched meat that had once been Khazit:
“Even inferior lifeforms (insects) smell good after they’ve been roasted… I wonder if it would be fine to give him to Entoma as a present…”
A mocking smile came over Narberal’s face as she mentioned the name of her human-eating colleague.

Stop posting the dumb retard.

I wonder what kind of crazy WCI Ainz gave Shalltear. She is already a walking nuke machine. How badass is she still gonna get? Author definitely need to make her have a rematch with BS.
Aura WCI is perfect for her. She like group battle and guerilla warfare anyway.

Is there a high possibility that Entoma's fight scene is going to be in season 2? I want to be hyped for it.

I would make more dopplegangers with. There is no one else in Nazarick i'd rather bang more outside of Alfredo and Chair.

Better not get your hopes up. OPM new season is also coming. All the budget is probably go there.
Entoma fight is probably gonna get massively cut just like the Brian battle with Shalltear in season1.

>he forgets that OPM and Overlod both aired at the same time in the first place

It'll be fine they'll just use CGI

I really liked the CGI dragon

They did pretty good with what CGI they used

Will we see ZZ ?

Yeah, Volumes 4-6 should be covered by S2.

source ?

No source, just using basic logic.

Budget wasn't the problem, nobody expected it to sell good so they half assed it at the end.

Wait ain't season 2 done by NUTS, not Madhouse.

>basic logic
>Sup Forums
>Sup Forums
>internet
>all of reality

Go, you do not belong here.

Why are you even putting NUTS here ?

Nice headcanon.

They adapted three volumes for season 1, it makes sense they would do the same for season 2. I thought this was obvious?

don't worry user, I am expecting the same.

tfw excited lizard hero arc but disappointed in gays in the kingdom arc.

No, they will cut any flashy fights and focus on side stories.

Are you trolling? Volume 6 is one of the best volumes in the series.

Well, it does kinda look like it's crying. The green trails from the eyes look like tears, and the grin does look like laughter.

But yeah, I get what you mean

>Best volume in the series is Momonga and Demiurge fake fighting
>Best volume in the series is Sebas saving a sex slave
To each their own

clementine needs more hmanga

every Overlord girl needs more hmanga

also really grinds my autism that basically no artists give Albedo her canonical bush

Delusional climbfag reporting in?

Oh there'll be plenty of flashy fights. Just with characters nobody cares about.

The first six episodes will be nothing but the lizards.

The next six will be the shonen journey of Climb.

And the final episode will be a musical with the entire population of Nazarick singing "Like A Puppet With It Strings Cut".

Lizards will be 3 episodes, max

Volume 6 had:
- Sebas vs Six Arms
- Entoma vs Blue Rose
- Demiurge trolling Blue Rose
- Shalltear vs Brain Round 2
- Evileye vs Yuri and CZ

You have shit taste if you can’t recognize that Volume 6 was one of the best volumes.

>3 episodes max
Don't pretend to be retarded user, it's 3 episodes at least.

>Not wanting Evileye
>Nail clipper
>One punch Sebas
>Momon vs Demi

You got some inferior taste, lizardman.

Why did Renner kill the whores?

vol 9 > 6 > 2 > 3 > 8 > 10 > 11 > 5 > 4 > 1 > 7

I want to see Ainz play chess with Demi or Albedo.

>Ainz makes a move
>Demi thinks that it's stupid but ends up thinking that Ainz is playing 4D chess
>Demi ends up losing because he can't tell what the fuck is going on