China caught red handed selling oil to the North Koreans

>China caught red handed selling oil to the North Koreans
>Russia caught red handed selling oil to the North Koreans
Where will this lead us to?

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-29/donald-trump-says-china-has-been-caught-trading-with-north-korea/9291400
aol.com/article/news/2017/12/29/russian-tankers-fueled-north-korea-via-transfers-at-sea-sources/23319843/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
youtube.com/watch?v=GQotKoEBjyk
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/29/574508075/south-korea-seizes-ship-suspected-of-at-sea-oil-transfer-to-benefit-north-korea
youtube.com/watch?v=4R3ahlFB7a4
aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2017/11/coming-war-china-171128124059730.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Global thermonuclear war

>caught red handed

Everyone knows they sell oil to the norks retard

those pics are from a satellite

think about that

Source
-------------

abc.net.au/news/2017-12-29/donald-trump-says-china-has-been-caught-trading-with-north-korea/9291400

aol.com/article/news/2017/12/29/russian-tankers-fueled-north-korea-via-transfers-at-sea-sources/23319843/

So?

They shouldnt sell them oli because USA doesnt want them to?

Nothing will come of this.
If you think it will, buy stock in lockheed and other weapons companies.

Trump should have sunk big ship.

"Omg you sunk our oil ships while they were transferring oil to NK."

They won't be able to complain or they would be exposed.

war

Wrong. Read up on the topic. They aren't suppose to.

I just hope it was some sort of shady smugglers doing this and not a company that's directly tied to the government.

DEATH TO AMERICA

DEATH TO ISRAEL

wat do china and rossiya get in return?

No they are not. That's from an aerial asset.

Depriving North Korea of oil is unjustified and bad policy. All it does is cause suffering for North Koreans while the elite are unaffected.

>U.S. has an opinion
>becomes international law
The absolute state of the rest of the world

nothing will happen. You're just now realizing that Trump will act tough, maybe tweet some vague threats, then go back to watching Fox and Friends and golfing. You're just now realizing this is the 3rd of 4th time he has "drawn a red line" in the sand with regards to China, that China has crossed. You're just now realizing China and Russia both are using flattery to get Trump to become a welcome mat. You're just now realizing the only bold moves he's made is in the middle east, making Jerusalem the capital and warmongering with Iran. That's your president. That's what you're gonna get for the next 3 years.

Say thank you daddy Trump. Say it magapede.

impotent mutt rage

DUDE IM A PENGUIN HOLY FUCKING SHIT IM A PENGUIN

They were taken by an NRO satellite launched in 2017. read the article

>oy vey why can't we just starve North Koreans aka Israel's Enemy

raw deal. we have no tech to show you.

Someone jewed shitload of shekels.

The United Shit Of A have been giving guns, oil and else to ISIS
So we don't give a flying shot about NK...
But youre a good goy...

China earlier denied there had been UN sanction-breaking oil sales by Chinese ships to North Korea.

The UN Security Council last week unanimously imposed new sanctions on North Korea for a recent intercontinental ballistic missile test, seeking to further limit its access to refined petroleum products and crude oil.

The UN resolution seeks to ban nearly 90 per cent of refined petroleum exports to North Korea by capping them at 500,000 barrels a year.

The US-drafted resolution also caps crude oil supplies to North Korea at 4 million barrels a year and commits the Council to further reductions if North Korea were to conduct another nuclear test or launch another ICBM.

In September, the Security Council put a cap of 2 million barrels a year on refined petroleum products exports to North Korea.

that is pretty much it, yeah.

This guy isn't a moron. Hey user, thank you for being an independent intellectual. Even if nobody else notices. That American exceptionalism is gonna get us ALL killed

Money nitwit

If ever this was proof that Russia was an evil state, this is it. American needs to start making the preparations to wipe Russia off the map. It can be easily done, with no chance of Russian retaliation being effective. The time to do this is now.

>global network of spy sats are ok
>selling oil to you ally to prevent him from being besieged is not

>wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/3774
(pic related)

It's not just the USA, there was an entire UN Resolution that agreed to limit the amount of oil North Koreans receive. Can you do some research before blowing smoke through your nose? I even left Sources for you to read up on and then go investigate further.

More reasonable opinion. These warmongering anons have to be the next generation of media hawks

Not only China n Russia but also South Korea again betrayed us.
SK discarded a treaty betwean Jap n SK thats about confort women who are supported by Korean commie that was supported by China n NK
Even South Koeans Know this lol

Good good. North Korea = Best Korea.
$Kim Jong-Un 4 life$

Based Chinese and Russians, I didn't expect this level of cunning from them. They refuse to cuck themselves by allowing America to destroy yet another country that could be their ally. youtube.com/watch?v=GQotKoEBjyk

thing is, north korean gook general army equipment is outdated and autistic, russia and main chink land selling them oil literally means nothing, however, if they sold them millitary equipment or some shit related to that THEN there'd probably be some issues

at this point i've realized north korea will literally never do anything since they'd get BTFO'd fairly quickly

MY GOD!

Next thing you'll tell me is that Israel has nuclear weapons!

Amazing, countries look out for their interests.

>South Korea has seized a Hong Kong-flagged vessel under suspicions that it illegally transferred oil to North Korea, in violation of U.N. sanctions. The vessel, the Lighthouse Winmore, was seized one month after it allegedly ferried oil, South Korean media report.
>Such ship-to-ship transfers are prohibited by a U.N. Security Council Resolution that was adopted in September, part of a suite of sanctions that target North Korea over its nuclear and missile programs.

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2017/12/29/574508075/south-korea-seizes-ship-suspected-of-at-sea-oil-transfer-to-benefit-north-korea

Come booze to Saint Petersburg!

i wonder who could be behind this post...

Also i'm not sure why many replies on this thread are somehow malignant towards me. I'm just providing a political topic with sources and an interesting posed question.

Go get mad at OPs who write shit threads not me.

>$Kim Jong-Un 4 life$
This, he is alpha as fuck youtube.com/watch?v=4R3ahlFB7a4

Are we being astroturfed???

What’s to think about?

>The UN resolution seeks to ban nearly 90 per cent of refined petroleum exports to North Korea by capping them at 500,000 barrels a year.
>
>The US-drafted resolution also caps crude oil supplies to North Korea at 4 million barrels a year and commits the Council to further reductions if North Korea were to conduct another nuclear test or launch another ICBM.

Further incentivizing them to use the only card they have to play, getting nukes.

Isn't it funny how all powers who reached the nuke stage got the keys to the kingdom on the world stage? You go from a little shit nation people boss around to having a permanent seat at the table of world powers.

The only trick is lying about developing it, until you have it fully ready to deploy.

Why do all of the morons in this thread support North Korea? Every week they make another threat against America, why should we be friends with the people supporting them?

>The only trick is lying about developing it, until you have it fully ready to deploy.

We should have nuked them to high hell before it got to this stage

Faggot the UN security council, of which Russia and China are members, fucking all voted for it. Are you 10? Do your parents know you're on such a bad site?

That's because this thread has literally been posted countless times already in the past few days

also only amerimutts who are blinded by their own jewish government's propaganda are triggered by NK, the rest of the world doesn't give a flying fuck who trades with NK unlike you brainwashed goyim

So what? I know you want to protect South Korea for your heritage?
but just see what have been happening in SK.
You should realize the real .
the presiden was born in North Korea.
the people support the president.
the US ambassador was almost killed by South Korean.
they are resisting against US bases in South Korea and japan.

try to use your head
the us just grasp the part of it military wise

you haven't been paying attention.
russia sail long ago that they couldn't support sanctions that would destroy the country.

also the us shouldn't be training terrorist is syria but what are you gonna do?

Muh dik

this

Don't worry about dad, he's just senile.

I don't care what North Korea do with themselves or with their people because I support every nation's ability to develop (be it they fall into communism or whatever other ideology) so long as it is doesn't threaten the existence of another state. But when you start to threaten us and our allies with nukes then it's a problem.

$ and regional stability, they wont allow NK to collapse

Trump is hilarious, his bullshit doesnt effect me too much since im in Straya but i do love the entertainment he provides.

On the NK issue he is basically a teenager yelling at his parents "IM GONNA DO IT - IM GONNA RUN AWAY" without actually ever doing shit.

communist russia and china willl pay

see this is what I mean by falling for your governments propaganda

what do you think America has been doing to NK for the past few DECADES?

>Sanctions starving their economy
>constant military drills off the coast of NK simulating an invasion
>refusal to officially end the Korean War
>stealth jets constantly flying over their airspace to spy on them
>threats of toppling their regime and assassinating the Kim family

you've been doing this to them for DECADES, they're fed up with your bullshit and nukes are the only counter they have.

Neat. I was just thinking yesterday how there's a good chance the US would stage a false flag to act aggressively toward China after watching this documentary.

aljazeera.com/programmes/specialseries/2017/11/coming-war-china-171128124059730.html

Thank you, I can't believe I have to explain this to people on a political board.
I'm sorry brother your text logical structure is unintelligible.
Well no shit I know what they are doing, why do you somehow think I support that?
DUDE, PLEASE FOR HEAVEN'S SAKE REALIZE THAT THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL WHICH RUSSIA AND CHINA ARE A PART OF AGREED TO A SANCTION THAT LIMITED THE AMOUNT OF OIL NORKS RECEIVE. 2 MILLION BARRELS OF OIL. Now read up on the topic or seriously fuck off. I'm done spoonfeeding

>USA gets cucked by NK/CHINA/RUSSIA for the 50th time this year
Imagine my surprise

I'm sure North Korea would want official peace with America any day, if it could happen without America telling them what they may or may not do, why would you have a right to do that?

There is no reason why nation of 25 million would want a war against nation of 300 million, they'd be outnumbered on every field. But there is every reason for such weak nation to develop a weapon that makes war against them not worth it.

Oh please dude, they've been threatening South Korea since for fucking ever.

>REALIZE THAT THE UN SECURITY COUNCIL
I wonder if you actually hear what the unsc or just the spin from your true news

their response would be that they use photoshoped photographs of a video game and Trump sunk civilian ship on international waters

so yes, please do it, Praise Kek

Why would two "official competitors" of the US listen to US orders? Doesnt sound very compeititve if they do.

surprise!

Are you retarded? The Entire UN Security Council members agreed that they were gonna limit North Korea to 2 million barrels of oil per year. Members of the UN Security Council include USA, CHINA and RUSSIA among many others. So they knew exactly what they were getting themselves into. Originally it was 500k barrels of oil a year.

>Faggot the UN security council, of which Russia and China are members, fucking all voted for it. Are you 10? Do your parents know you're on such a bad site?

Man Sup Forums is such a shit fucking site. Go to a fucking Nu-Male thread or something and fuck off.

that was before UN Security Council resolution. Fuck off you Chinknadian. It's obvious you have a bias.

>your text logical structure is unintelligible
sorry m8
then I try it with pics

Anti-US rally in South Korea
over half of South Koreans are supporting shits made by commie

Pic doesn't show shit.

Why? They have never and will never hurt you.

Are you just a psychopath?

I dunno, maybe they think they can flout the law like the us does. or maybe they decided to make up a different reality like the us does all the time. why don't you like it?

Nothing

We don't have the balls to go to war with China and Russians are our kike friends.

nothing if you snot nosed amerifats stop sticking your fat ass into other nations business constantly

>politicians lied
Who would have seen this coming?

As much as I don't want to be involved with Israel, it's incredibly hypocritical of other countries getting pissy about our embassy moving to Jerusalem but being a-okay with breaking sanction rules they themselves voted for.

The only course of action this will lead to is the US disregarding Chinese and Russian opinions on the matter and doing what we must. China has had their chance to solve this issue on their own terms and they are royally fucking up.

>They have never and will never hurt you.
I hope not. I only trust European countries with nukes btw.
hmmm never knew of this sentiment... Is this related with the scandal with your female President?
Then be upfront about it and don't deny it like a little scoundrel.
Oh yes let China ramp up their revenue so they can buy more land in Australia, lovely thought.
Guess so.

you are the one that's retarded. you don't think the us lies and cheats all the time? I guess that's what other members think of what the us wants.
you think you'd know a fu when you see one. your country does it often enough

Trump is a pussy who won't do shit to China or Russia.

UN doesnt mean shit.

Both China and Russia have the power to vetoe any resolution and even if they dont they can vetoe any punishment for breaking that resolution.

Thats the UN.

we already have a cap on how much land chink government can own, anyway I don't like either of you. Both china and the USA need to fuck off out of our internal affairs.

two wrongs don't make a right, I won't defend our hypocrisy.

yea because you interfered in their civil war 50 years ago in order to establish an outpost in Asia for your jewish masters

>oh no the north koreans wont let the Rothschilds establish a central bank in their country, they're a threat to the jewish global order!

its fucking pathetic when Americans act like theyre being threatened by NK. There's no shame in being the global hegemon and ruthlessly destroying anyone resisting your power, but its just so pathetic when you act like victims while doing it when its obvious to everyone else you're the aggressors.

And I am sure they just didn't vote for it because America has cucked the rest of the world.

Fuck. Time for the cowboys, samurais and nazis to finish the fight.

This, who still remembers how Nikey Haley was trumpeting the world how Syrian government gassed over 50 children and received 60 Tomahawks for it? Fucking hypocrites if they think selling oil is worse than firing cruise missiles at another country. UN is nothing but bullying and lies.

>South Korea since for fucking ever
kek
You know noffin
South Korea is just a chinese dog to bite jap
North Korea is a chinese dog to bite America

its obvious if you lived in Japan, you can easily see it .

SK is actually betraying us now, descarding a treaty between jap and SK lol

>coping so much with the situation that you've just given up and accepted that the chink government can own land of another nation
Whew brother, you got some self-loathing and reflection to do this morning.

reminds me of rome and how they couched all their wars as "they wuz da aggressors" or how they use the rhetoric of defensive wars. It's truly cunningly intelligent to garner the peoples support.

Both China and Russia voted for the sanctions. In fact, there couldn't be any sanctions if neither of them voted for it since they hold veto power in the security council.

As I've said
>I don't care what North Korea do with themselves or with their people because I support every nation's ability to develop (be it they fall into communism or whatever other ideology) so long as it is doesn't threaten the existence of another state. But when you start to threaten us and our allies with nukes then it's a problem.

>Where will this lead us to?
Nothing will happen. If the US tries to start a war they will have to fight both China and Russia and that war is unwinnable.