Ama

Ask a trans woman anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

no

show ur dick pls

what is a 'trans woman' exactly ?

When are you going to fall into uncurable depression and die from drug overduse?

a deeply disturbed man.

Want a date?

what's the dating scene?

i hear it's pretty horrible due to the high rate of prostitution in that community.

I hope you kill yourself, freak

How does it feel to be a man who dresses like a woman?

dating scene like*

Male to Female transsexual

took the words right out of my mouth user

>trans woman
Does Optimus Prime make you leak motor oil?

Do you actually believe that you are now a woman?

Whats it like having XY chromosomes in every single cell of your body.

>im trans give me attention

>hurr let me give it attention

fuck this stupid board

youtube.com/watch?v=sg0D1PpgCXs

I take Zoloft and I try to stay away from illicit drugs now.

are you aware that you only transitioned because you're a coward who can't handle being a man? you want the same unearned respect and support society gives women but you will never get it. enjoy your delusions and I hope you get surgery because then you're more likely to KYS

I'm getting there. Most people see me as a woman now.

What's your relationship with your father like?

did you successfully transition into a qtp2t trap with a tight boipucci, or are you an ugly hagman?

why are you fucking here
this board is for politics and hating da joos
Not to stroke off your attention whoring ass.
Nobody cares that you have a mental illness, just like noone cares that everyone on /x/ is schizo, everyone on Sup Forums is autistic and everyone on /k/ owns more dragon dildos than guns at a ratio of at least 2:1.
you fucking thot

Do you think that you have a mental illness?
This is a genuine question

>now
What's the story here?

Answer this.

shove your benis up your arse

Define woman.

No, they lie to your face, it's easier then to deal with your bullshit. You're not being accepted. Just pitied.

Being seen as a woman and being a woman are two different thing bud plus show pics so we can laugh at how you appear neither man nor woman

Why haven't you killed yourself yet?

What do you think about the whole "non-binary" thing?

What i mean is do you think you are a actual real woman, like an actual woman who is born female. Do you think you and her are the same?

You're just doing this so Sup Forums gets obsessed with your boipussy, aren't you?

You will never be a woman. You will always look like a man wearing his mom's clothing. Your mental illness and depression will only worsen as you progress in your journey to become a "woman". You will end up committing suicide in the end.

FPBP

Pre op or post op?

It's not very good as one might imagine.

I love NBs.

Ha! You wish. Nobody can even tell and it's only been 3 months.

Pre op

additionally, when do you plan to kill yourself and will you please livestream it?

/Thread

where is your dick now?
did you keep it or did you just throw it in the bin like piece of trash?

Why have you forsaken the beauty of that which GOD has given you?
Has the devil or one of his minions convinced you to be rid of your birthright?
Do you feel that you will ever win enough hearts minds to spread your dysmorphia so far that it is never challenged by the brutish realities of nature?
Is it too late for you to turn back and re-claim your masculinity, say, by eating more onions?

This existential crisis was brought to you by Grizzlebees.

I guaran-fucking-tee people notice you.

why can't you just be happy with what you were born as? you're fucking up our social cohesion. people like you are the reason why everybody in this country is at each other's throats now.

We are the same. Trans women are real women. The only difference is I was assigned male at birth.

It's a man who is such an unbelievably, surrealistically huge faggot that instead of dealing with his problems, he actually pays a fake doctor to carve his genitals into a moldy, pus-filled wound just so that he can use it to make people see him as a victim.

>Trans women are real women
do they lose their y-chromosome?
What happens if they stop taking their drugs?

Are you going to chop your dick off and be left with an open wound that must be dilated every day for the rest of your life?

Trans women are larping.
You grew as a male due to your chromosomal arrangement propagating out into a hormonal profile consistent with masculine gender.
Why are you a communist?

Are you XX or XY?

reminder that gender is a synonym for sex

NOT POLITICS

>a trans woman
2 genders

Don't show tits
Just
Kys

How was your day sis?

I used to be one of these pol losers until I grew up and turned my life around by transitioning

I went from right wing sad closeted girl

To Happy leftist transgirl

Oh they notice me. They just don't notice I'm trans. They think I'm a cis woman.

Come talk to us about this topic
/hkwkKrP

Have you sought out mental/psychological help?

You’re a mentally ill retard if you actually believe that. And considering you’re openly trans it just proves my point

are you on the reddit subs i hatecheck daily?

Suicidal thoughts? Before or recently?

>I take Zoloft and I try to stay away from illicit drugs now.
>154910068
NOT
POLITICS

Read this

>Ask a trans woman anything.

jews tricked you into PAYING THEM to cut off your reproductive organs, didn't they?

Are you gay?

Then they might just be more mentally ill than you are.

I'd also like to introduce you to your doctor that will be performing the transition, Dr. Nosengoldbergshekelstein

N
O
T
POL

Suck a dick tranny hoe.
SAGE

Would you date a Nazi if he was kind to you and a good person otherwise?
Please answer, I'm genuinely curious.

Why did you go Trans?

Are you attracted to straight men? Would you ever tell a guy you're dating that you were also a male?

Are you the type of tranny to get mad at a guy if he doesn't like you because you're a tranny?

How do you feel about the notion that the progressive movement has been systematically trying to destroy “gender roles” by saying no such thing exists yet you are an example of how they must exist since you are incompatible as a male and feel the need to transition to female? Do you see the inconsistency in logic and/or are you unsatisfied with the progressive movement in this regard?

If the definition of what you are is the same as your identity, and your identity is subjective, then I identify as the owner of yourself and all of your property and money, and you can't argue with me. I was born identifying as the slavemaster of trans garbage, and you will either kill yourself and give me all your money or I will sue you for not respecting my identity.

N
O
T
POLITiCS

Why are you not mentally ill? If your brain is going haywire to attempt to be something it will never will be, why is this considered healthy and not only indulged, but celebrated?

>Oh they notice me.
Was your reassignment linked to narcissistic emotions, do you bring it up or do you, like other normal people, not talk about gender or sexuality?

Do you believe people who fails to recognize your gender are bad people?
Do you hate them or is the rage just narcissistic trend shit, a sign of political affiliation?

Why do you identify through your sexuality

Is your sexuality linked to your gender, why was surgery so important to you if you believe gender is fluid?

>a discussion on one of the most heavily politicized social issues today is not about politics
what did the brainlet mean by this?

This is not politics.
We have a board for

You realize you are not and never be a woman, right?
You're just a mentally ill man with a disfigured body.

why havent you killed yourself, blaire?

When did you decide that you aren't actually male but a female and are you a lesbian?

This isnt politics.

These reply>all spam posts should be a bannable offense.

Ask me something political then. I voted for Obama and Hillary. I strongly disapprove of Trump.

metally ill man who larps as a woman

>this is not politics
Huh, I didn't know what ama means. Ask me anything? No? Still don't understand? Oh well good for you?

Not politics

>transgenderism is not a current political issue and/or current event
k, can I get my question answered now?

Not politics

Remember the truth, white man.

The activities associated with the governance of a country or other area, especially the debate or conflict among individuals or parties having or hoping to achieve power.

An AMA is not politics

>transgenderism has absolutely nothing to do with politics!

> Voting for Hillary
You know she took $50 million from Arab countries that execute gays and trannies right?

But you already know that, just like how you're going to say that you would vote for Kamala Harris or Kirsten Gillibrand. You post this shit all the damn time.

nobody cares. go lurk the /ptg/ threads you bluepilled faggot
kek
Clinton sold russia uranium and podesta is an active pedophile. Also the alabama elections were rigged.
there now there's politics.

Check your First-World privilege

Worth the read

Kids are weird and quirky and all teenagers are confused and awkward in their own skin. Just part of life. But you learn to deal with it and become a functioning adult. Going all tranny with your awkwardness is not the solution. You will ostracize yourself from society.