How can you be a Christian white nationalist? Doesn't the Bible condemn racism?

How can you be a Christian white nationalist? Doesn't the Bible condemn racism?

Other urls found in this thread:

israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/vb-03.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it does but Sup Forums has nothing to do with rationality.. it is just blind, dumb hatred that festers here.

There is 1 Christian. He died on the cross for our sins. The rest of us are trying our best

B-But user the bible says that animals are inferior to humans...

>Doesn't the Bible condemn racism?
No
israelect.com/ChurchOfTrueIsrael/verboten/vb-03.html

Quote me the part in the Bible where Christ said don't hate niggers.

"She" looks like a Yautja.

>Racism in the Bible

The very concept of Racism was created by communists to undermine Christian Identity in the early 20th century. There is nothing inherently or morally wrong about recognize the many different nations and tribes of people described in the Bible.

Where he says love your enemies, and treat others how you wish to be treated.

DESU OP, I don't think it is possible. You have to be obedient to God first and foremost before ideology. Since God said we are all one in Christ (that is, all who are saved), then it is inevitable that you must accept brothers/sisters in Christ regardless of their race.

That being said, this doesn't mean you can ignore differences between each race and ideology. For instance, black and whites are different genetically for the most part and are often different socially as well. Regardless, you should always be willing to share the gospel with everyone. It is better to have brothers in Christ than anything else.

>Doesn't the Bible condemn racism?
no

So you agree that blacks are the enemies of America?

Point out the part which condemns racism, please.

Matthew 15:21-26
>Then Jesus went thence, and departed into the coasts of Tyre and Sidon.
>And, behold, a woman of Canaan came out and cried unto him, saying, Have mercy on me.
>But he answered her not a word. And his disciples came and besought him, saying, Send her away.
>But he answered and said, I am not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel.
>Then came she and worshipped him, saying, Lord, help me.
>But he answered and said, It is not meet to take the children's bread, and to cast it to dogs.
Jesus was a racist who compared non-jews to dogs and refused to help them.

Theres parts in the bible where the isrealites werent allowed to mix with the heathens. After exodus in the dessert the jews were in the desert for 40 years. A dude brought back an Amorite girl to bang in his tent and a priest son saw ran down and speared them both dead. God only killed 20thousand as punishment. Also after book of daniel i think the jews were rebuilding the temple and the priest called back the jews that had married and had familys with foriegners. They repented and abandoned their familys. Its in the bible. But the new testament Jesus says to love one another. And treat people how you would want to be treated. Forgiving people and being at peace is a hard thing to do. What i said is in there look it up yo self .

You fucker she begged twice and said even a dog gets crumbs off the masters table so jesus healed her child.

>Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality, nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.
>re·vile
>rəˈvīl/
>verb
>criticize in an abusive or angrily insulting manner.

Nice try leaving out the next part that describes because of her faith in Him her daughters were healed.

Love =/= giving gibs

I travel around a lot, I've been to Belarus, Siberia, Japan, Korea, east and west coast US, Brazil and all over western europe.

I like being treated respectfully in places where I learnt the language (russian, french, japanese), AS. A. GUEST.

I've been to Japan 4 times and they treat me absolutely divinely as a guest, everyone is very helpful and kind, they call it Omotenashi, it doesn't have a strong enough translation in English because it's the principle of really going above and beyond for guests. Koreans are similar.

If I were to MOVE to Japan like a fucking weird NEET virgin weeb and become a JET english teacher, then yes, I would want them to be like "this ain't your fucking country, gaijin", and rightfully so. I would want them to push me back to my country and dissuade me from miscegenating with their women and making gross hapa hybrids. I would DEFINITELY want them to stop me from forming my own little white enclaves in their society, where I have my own culture that runs against theirs.

Like "gaijin smashing" (the deliberate act of pretending to be a fresh faced foreigner who can't speak japanese so you can exploit their hospitality and break their rules. Most JETs agree you get one gaijin smash a DAY, and 3 a day if you are visiting), other terms like "gaijin traps" (sewer grates that catch gaijin out) etc, and certain pub chains that no japanese people go to.

I would not want people forming their subcultures in my own culture. I am GLAD when japanese people are xenophobic to people who stay over there, or shitty hippies who hitchhike over there and then beg for money to go home.

That is how people should be treated as invaders. GUESTS should be treated nicely, and you should treat tourists and guests nicely in your country. There is a difference.

No.

Does that make a difference? Even when he heals her he still compares her to a dog. "Yeah, you get our fucking CRUMBS, you dog person. I took PITY on you, you pathetic creature, and let you off this one time, because you showed me absolute subservient obedience".

Oh wow, I guess Jesus is a social justice warrior after all.

Why? Just because you said so? Who do you think you are?

You should, only whites can be Americans, according to the founding fathers at least but hey what do they know, they are racists right?

>12One of themselves, even a prophet of their own, said, The Cretians are alway liars, evil beasts, slow bellies. 13This witness is true. Wherefore rebuke them sharply, that they may be sound in the faith;
Hmmm sounds like a certain race we have around today

The Bible is not the guide. Christ is.
Your path to Christ differs from others. Therefore, the answer is yes; even if being a white nationalist IS gay as fuck.

Pretty much this

Stop crying because I have an opinion different to yours. I am an indigenous person of my land, and I don't want non-natives to settle here, who don't give a fuck about our culture and form enclaves. I am allowed to have whatever opinion I want of foreigners in my land, it's only within the past 50 years that this has been an unusual view.

I am the only white guy on my street, I get the bus every day and rarely see another white person until I get to the centre of town.

I'm not settling their countries, why should I accept them settling mine?

Who are YOU, from Muttland, a country of immigrants who literally settled and slaughtered the indigenous population, and built your economy off widespread slavery, to tell me, a native of a country whose local pubs all predate your entire country's existence, what to think about culture, and heritage, and mass migration. Japan is very much more like the UK than America in terms of size, geography, long history and culture, ethnic makeup, am I not allowed to want what can clearly be observed in other similar countries?

No