The same people who cry "ISLAMIC BOOGEYMAN!!!!" are the same that ignore Radical Christianity and then demand to be...

The same people who cry "ISLAMIC BOOGEYMAN!!!!" are the same that ignore Radical Christianity and then demand to be called "anti-terrorist" instead of "anti-Islam"

Agreed

this isn't even a subtle reverse troll.

Kek, how stupid are you?

KKK is nonviolent now and so is the WBC.

> now

SAMEFAG AND HEBREW FILENAME JIDF FUCK OFF. SAGED.

Nice file name mah dude. Still, I can only give a 2/10 at best

>radical christianity

>
Fuck off Schlomo

Proudly anti Islam and pro Christian. Call me an extremist or bigot, it does not matter your labels have no power.

Fuck Islam!

Deus Vult

One day, I hope they'll haul scumbags like off to prison for expressing those kinds of "opinions"

Raisin head.

>they have wrong opinions
>take them to prison
And there's the democracy we all know and love

Sage

Don’t you dare ruin frog-kun you filthy kike

But I cry anti-islam, anti-muslim, and anti-terrorist...

ISLAMIC BOOGEYMAN!!
AIEEEEE!

"labels don't matter" uses two labels to describe himself dumbass

Radical Christianity is not a problem. Radical Islam is.

OP faggotchan, it is not that the people you are referring to ignore "Radical Christianity, it is that they correctly do not consider them to be actualy Christians and consider a subversive group that has been purposely planted in order to undermine, distort, and smear the public's perspective of who and what Christians are.

>*them to be*
I have no idea how I accidentally 3 words in that entire statement without notice before posting, but there ya go.

Just like last time, I get digits when I use frog girl to destroy your argument. Ahahahaha. Saved for your eventual reposting. I wonder what subject you will move onto now shilly mc shillsan? :^)