Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZYIzsezHEw
youtube.com/watch?v=A2xUDt9i9rs
youtu.be/h6-krHfdmGg
youtu.be/_BB2Jy4ZO8E
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot

here's 73% of your pocket money

Son Allah has made man for man and woman for woman.

I'd take him out into the woods to fight a Wolf solo to become a man.
youtube.com/watch?v=jZYIzsezHEw

I do this: youtube.com/watch?v=A2xUDt9i9rs

tell him to leave my house and never to contact me again and if I ever see you dressing like a female again I will beat you like I beat that faggot a few years ago

If he is as old as that picture the first step is to find out where he is getting those Ideas from and cut him off from it. Feed the fucker some more onions and pray to got he recovers.

bend over

If he looked like that?
Marry him off to a Saudi oil magnate.

Fucking Sweden, made me kek

Bend over son.

(S)he has my approval if (s)he turns out at least as good as Anzu

If he turns out a decent woman, he'd have been a lousy man.

>mfw it really is a muslim

We leave at Dawn's first light and I leave after he kill wolf solo before me then he faces the night alone and all darkness within it.
youtu.be/h6-krHfdmGg

"Well son... You are a faggot. You wish to be a grill... You simply can't. Yes, you can become a transgender piece of shit, but don't ever tell me to call you 'daughter'. You can cut off your dick, but nobody will accept you as a woman. Because no matter what, you will still be a man. You cannot change nature. Before you make this decision, here's a mandatory 37 hours lecture series by Jordan Peterson"

>no one will ever accept you as a women

But father, what if I'm a very convincing girl?

I will give him the biggest kick on his ass he will ever experience , then i would send him to his room so he gets all the time he wants to think it over again.

Impregnate my wife and hope for another son.

am i islamic?

You need to excize the demons out of him by having him fight a wolf.

Being obsessed with internet women has been one of the most unhealthy habits in my life I've picked up on during this year. I keep finding out they're just literal whores out for beta money.

Begone Anzu, she's nothing but a high-maintenance thot.

>hey dad im gay
>user try to kill him somehow

no wonder white men have been opting out of having children

"Son, you will never be one. Ever. Period. End of story. You will always be treated as a subhuman, part of a very small and narrow minded culture. You will never be accepted by society. Your transgender rights are no rights. You want to be treated as a special snowflake, but nobody will. If you feel depressed and want to kill yourself because of this, I understand. Maybe we should let you talk to a shrink instead of cutting your dick off"

>"Dammit Anzu you anorexic bitch, you're having hunger induced delusions again! you've been a girl this whole time! eat a fucking hamburger and don't fucking throw it up!"

This will also never happen if you're atleast a half decent parent.

youtu.be/_BB2Jy4ZO8E

Well son I am very disappointed but I love you and will be here for you while you go through this. You were born a male and will be a male until you die and no amount of surgery or drugs will change that ever. And because this fad is going through society right now due to the civil rights movement from those who believe in this delusion which brought it into the homes of every person and therefore into the mind I will choose to try to understand how you feel and you are still just as welcome and just as loved as ever. Life will change - you will get older and things will happen that will wake you up out of this delusion , I know that and so this is why I do not completely reject you. If for some reason you never wake up - I will still love and respect you but do not expect to have a fantastic relationship with me as your father. I will not save you from bullying or any other recourse that others offend you with as I believe that will help you wake up to the fact you are male. You are destined for little more than a life of rejection , frustration and anger so when you reach that point - remember my words. You will always and forever be welcomed into the family home and all that I have that may help you in life. Good luck with all that. - Dad.

W-would this actually work? Like have a son who wants to take chemicals to fuck their shit up tell them sure but first I want to go camping, then while they're sleeping put a knife under them and release an emaciated wolf in the tent?

It will, though.

Your son could just suddenly decide she wants to be a girl, and there's very little you can do about it.

Suppose you came home and saw your son dressing like this. There's very little you can do.

no that would just be feeding the wolf.

fpbp

>>your son approaches you.
>>father, I wish to be a girl now.
>How do you respond?

literally impossible, kid...

All you could possibly accomplish is a painful surgery where your penis is choped off, and replaced with an open wound that you would have to keep re-opening every day of your life.

Show them what they will end up doing.

>Your son could just suddenly decide she wants to be a girl
No. It would take years of marxist propoganda to corrupt a person's mind.

I will not even give them a day without cleansing my son every time.

With a belt and a visit to Mike "zap the gay away" Pence's Pay and Stay summer camp.

underrated

Id say "sorry son but gender, much like getting old, is just a physiological process that we have no control over. How are you going to be able to accept and deal with getting old and crippled when you cant even accept your gender. Beleive me when you 80 and have trouble walking or getting to the bathroom without shitting yourself theres going to be no help for you when you cry out for someone to change your age. You wont be able to suddenly identify as a 16 year old. There will be nothing you can do. So basically... deal with it kid..."