Shit tier character design

>shit tier character design
>yurishit
>KyoAni

This is ass, stop lying to yourselves

Other urls found in this thread:

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/03/11-1/feature-why-it-works-dragon-maids-yamada-touch-part-one
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Ok.

>shit tier character design
Only on Lucoa and the 60%+ tittydragon. Others are pretty good.

I fuck ass

>top tier character design
>yuri
>GodAni
AOTS, AOTY contender

Yuri is the best thing in the world. There is nothing better than it.

>baiting this hard

And THIS is Kanna's ass

literal shit taste

I'm sick and tried of all the shitposting associated with KyoAni
When will the moderators purge this garbage?

>flop dragon

>yurishit
Bait*

Another cancerous KyoAni thread.

>hating on something as harmless and cute as yuri

You must lead a sad life

There's no point in anime if there's no yuri in it. Yuri makes the world go round.

learn to reply, those post aren't the OP

>harmless
>cute

Animation and art are the only thing saving this mess. I heard that the anime actually improved the based material, which is quite shocking to be honest because it lacks so much substance. So many awkward decisions, makes no sense to be. You introduce all these things (family of mages, 5 dragons, family issues of Kanna and Touhu) and then just ignore them just so you can turn the show into a generic high school anime that blows episodes on school festivals, Christmas and NYE.

>imgflip.com
>imggur filename
>Drumpf

Is this bait?

Fuck off. Nobody cares about sales.

Seems like a typical crossboarder from neo-Sup Forums aka Sup Forums

No, just the average person who makes these threads

>draw a generic slut
>call it a dragon

What do you mean by substance? The show was pretty good before the second half of episode 9 when it turned into a generic SoL. Character development and themes present in the show before that point were, no joke, the best of the season so far. Then KyoAni decided to make 2 anime original episodes with nothing in them.

>4th most popular series
>flop

>Drumpf
Go back Pablo

They have all this
>family of mages, 5 dragons, family issues of Kanna and Touhu
and do nothing with it. And theres plenty more examples. Instead its generic SoL stuff with the occasional dragon ride. Dunno, feels like a wasted opportunity to me.

Are you mad that Dragon Maid could never top Konosuba in sales?

you forgot the most important thing, op

it's not funny

>less than 3k
It's a flop.

if kyoanifags would stop taking the bait

Wrong.

Responding to call it bait is still responding. You understand that, right?

>Family of mages
Irrelevant to the overarching plot, the focus of the series doesn't lie in Tooru's world. Complaining about this makes no sense.

>5 dragons
5 dragons what?

>Family issues with Kanna and Tooru
Just as the family of mages, their world or real parents are irrelevant, the main point of the series is in its themes and character grouwth, and you can't deny they've done just that, at least up until episode 9.

Yes. Are you happy? Now fuck off.

Of course I'm happy, a second season of a DEEN show winning against a Kyoani show. That's something to celebrate.

crunchyroll.com/anime-feature/2017/03/11-1/feature-why-it-works-dragon-maids-yamada-touch-part-one

No this is ass. Get your shit together.

i feel relaxed when i watch it.

:^)

it is,but I'm still watching it anyway

Please stop. I don't give a shit about fucking sales.

Of course you don't, and they don't give a damn about western fans of the show as well. It's all about elevens. And DEEN won.

That ass looks delicious