ITT: Anime that made you cry like a little bitch

I don't even know why this one got me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8i93vXUKqnI
youtube.com/watch?v=lCgQZFMG3Mg&index=19&list=PL6FVKZ3H3pn4Q5juDyWwQDKJR4jYncsl3
youtube.com/watch?v=hNrXDrs352g
youtu.be/Y7niEmpmGuA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Unironically, naruto. Though I was super drunk when watching the last few episodes. Say what you will but having something that started during your childhood end with a bang riles up some emotions, despite how much of a trainwreck it was in the middle

Pic related got me way back in the day.

Anyone never cry when reading or watching anything? Maybe it's just autism, but I can't remember the last time anything made me cry.

Naruto is a pretty good series if you take away all the filler and the asspulls at the end

But the basis of Naruto is 'friendship overcomes" asspulls?

That too but like gai surviving 8 gates. Madara dying like a birch the draw between Sasuke and Naruto when Sasuke could have blown his head off from the beginning.

That shit. The new boruto manga seems promising

This is literally the hardest I've ever cried watching anything

I know this is manga, but that ending man.

This and K-On S2 ep20

I cried tears of pure joy

Drinking with watching a sad anime.

this moment did it for me.

Mother, what big eyes you have

Pretty much everything past Sayaka-witchification had me at least pretty choked up in Madoka.

i cant be alone

During the subway episode, yes.

Only other thing I can think of is the last episode of Sora no Woto. I cried at least 3 different spots first time I watched the finale.

I know there are a few others, but can't recall them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8i93vXUKqnI
The most powerful montage sequence I've ever seen

>Kong became a cool guy
I loved everybody in this series.

This. I can pick out certain scenes and watch them and they'll still make me cry after having seen them tons of times.

>cried while reading one piece
How pleb am I?

Depends on the arc.
I cried during the end of Baratie and Drum Island

Cried like a bitch more than once.
Pretty sure it gave me depression for a while.

Play the VN if you haven't. It's great

Just got to after story, actually.

get on my level

how did you cried watching this shit?i couldn't take it seriously after that forced tryhard drama from haruhi

Cried @ snk from the wasted potential.

Cried during the robin flashback.

This

I watched Kanon (not too sad), Clannad/After Story (very fucking sad) and Angel Beats (sort of sad) in like one big marathon

It went as well as you think it did

Is the Planetarian anime as good as the VN? If so, that'll probably kill me. I've been meaning to watch it, but the VN messed me up pretty bad back when I read that.

Second half of the story was spent doing nothing but crying. Fuck you, CLAMP.

Make sure to play Tomoyo After as well.

Didn't cry but muh feeling :((
Also the MC became such a fine and mature guy at the end, it's refreshing.

I cried during Claes' final scene.

>mfw i just sobbed a little just by looking at the picture

>boner then tears

Steins;Gate, both the VN and the Anime. VN made me cry for 4 hours straight (chapter 10 and 11)

This.

This is the only show that can give me that lonely-heartache feeling every time I rewatch it.

>whenever this song starts playing

youtube.com/watch?v=lCgQZFMG3Mg&index=19&list=PL6FVKZ3H3pn4Q5juDyWwQDKJR4jYncsl3

youtube.com/watch?v=hNrXDrs352g

Specifically the fox girl arch saddest shit ever

my tears were wasted

good read? I'm looking for a new manga, just finished Nozoki Ana

I hope he dies again

youtu.be/Y7niEmpmGuA
Anderson's death hit me like a truck.

my favorite. it's the only manga I own in physical form. started for the lewds stayed for the feels.

I will admit I teared up. Such a contrast from the first season where everything was muh power of friendship.

i was in band in high school and k-on is like an ideal reflection of those years.

after school practice, balancing schoolwork and music, trips with the band, becoming incredibly close with new people, finding a space in the school that feels like a second home, performing, teaching the younger kids, hanging out and goofing off, feeling heartbroken after the last performance when you realize it's all over and knowing you'll always remember and be thankful for those times. those unbelievable days of youth.

season 2 episode 1 intro when yui plays solo while the other girls walk to school still breaks my heart. not to mention the final episodes. sorry for blog.

What manga is it?

>being in a high school band
wew

Even though the ending is obvious and most people hate the show, it really got to me. Maybe I'm just a sucker for this type of story.

most of it happened when I was a kid or teen
>that episode of zatch bell when he runs away and cries petting a dog in the rain
>that naruto episode with rock lee's backstory
>in one piece during both chopper and robin's backstories

thank you for the recomendo

seeif you want to see that scene again, it's currently the opener for the anime thread on /wsg/

i wouldn't trade these memories for anything.

>if you want to see that scene again, it's currently the opener for the anime thread on /wsg/

thanks!