Mandela Effect

Just found out there's only 30 days in December all of a sudden. Nice try CERN, but even the normies aren't buying this bullshit. You fuckers are getting way too cocky.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second
youtube.com/watch?v=RBMdak47hds
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TIME IS A FLUID GOY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second

Delete this

There are 31 days in Dezember

>mutt education

all of my calendars still show 31 days

There are 31 days in August

Take your meds

My Calendar says 31.

30 days have September, April, June, and November

all the rest have 31

except for February which only has 28

In not sure what time line you're in but the 31st of Dec always comes before the 32nd.

>30 days? What do you think it is, February?

when i was kid, teahcer tought us how to know wich onth has 31 and wich has 330 ( with exception of feb)

you close your fist, and start counting at the firts knuckle, when youare ont the first knuckle, you say January since ur on a knuckly its 31 days
then proceed to the gap FEB 21
then knuckle MARCH 31
then gap APRIL 30
then knuckle may 31
gap june 30
knuckle july 31
then count in the reverse order
gap august 30
until december 31, so thos is i guess my timeline, unless you guys have hands that start with a gap.

The audacity of these people amazes me. Guess none of the fuckers are getting birthday presents this year. These guys are getting sloppy.

Hey Abdul, do you come with subtitles? Jesus wept.

I thought it was of not for

kek im typing in the dark

30 days has September
April, June, and November
All the rest have 31,
Except February alone

I don't know about that, but anyone who ever went to a shopping mall in the 80's knows good and goddamn well it was Chic-fil-A. Fucking phone even tried to autocorrect that shit with a k.

I can maybe buy that scores of millions of people misremembering "I am your father" and the box of chocolates shit, and I think Tianimmen Square people are remembering separate incidents; on think got smashed and one didn't. That said, I know for an absolute 110% fucking fact that Chic-fil-A was Chic-fil-A, and anyone who says different either doesn't remember or has an agenda.

3/10 made me check my calendar. Next slide thread please

There's a simple way to remember how the months go, well it makes sense to me but I try to explain it to other people and they don't always get it. There are only three statements you have to remember, as well as the month order.

1. Every month either has 31 or 30 days, except February which has 28.
2. Every month has a different number of days than the two months either side of it, except for July and August which both have 31 and are next to each other.
3. January and March both have 31.
The month order is January, February, March, April, May, June, July, August, September, October, November, December.

That's all you need to deduce that the pattern is 31, 28, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31, 31, 30, 31, 30, 31.

Another way you can remember it is that the last six months are the reverse of the first six months, if you make an exception for February.

Hard to see your hands?

i' not the only one that know December has 30 days...thank you Op I thought I was going crazy.
How do we get out of this timeline Op help me

Thirty days has September
April, June and November.
All the rest have 31
Except February, it's a different one
It has 28 days clear, and 29 each leap year.

Or memorize the poem

It's 31 undeniably.

Just busting balls, frenchie. I used to want to be one of you guys before the invasion. Chain-smoking rude Lotharios. You guys were the last people I would have expected to be subjugated by a bunch of sandnogs.

The whatsa now?

Take your meds.
Holy fuck schizo

congrats OP your bait worked

Fuck if I know. My methadone clinic has a sign on the door that says 'Closed on Monday, January 1st in celebration of New Year's Day'. I asked the dosing broad and f it was a joke and she sad no. Then I went to Giant to get a pint of Importers and asked the pepperbelly manning the register if Monday was the 1st, and he said yes. THEN I went to Popeyes for some ghost wings, and that not told me the same fucking thing.

So I get it: we're talking about a gash, a wetback and a coon here, but could they ALL be misinformed?

I'm telling you guys right now that this shit is getting more and more brazen and it almost seems like it's by design. Do they WANT people to know? Why? Just to show them how powerless they are to do anything about it? Or do they want to foment some sort of insurrection as a trial run to see who the proles attack for their enslavement?

If true, your current timeline is colliding with the one with 30 days in dec.

I always loved that rhyme. September, november, april, june, 31, 28, french fries, america, gussy up, tumultuous. nothing like a good rhyme to help jog the memory.

Saturday is the 30th, Sunday is the 31st, and Monday is the 1st.
So there are still 31 days in December.
What's the problem?

>then proceed to the gap FEB 21
You failed after the first knuckle. Was it special ed?

guess the time in paris right now, i'm like sleepy, i shouldn't have bothered with this post rly

>>mutt education
>says "deZember"

CWISTOFUH COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE DOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRR

And wehad got away with it too if it hadn’t been for those pesky schizos on /pol.

youtube.com/watch?v=RBMdak47hds

>has
american english

This is a slide thread
>Slide threads are created by shills
>Whenever you reply to a shill, the shill gets paid
>Do NOT reply to shills
>Do NOT bump shill threads
>Sage and ignore

This is what is being slid

or you just remember which is what

Look, it's easy to remember.

The months alternate starting with January. January, March, May, July all have 31 days. The pattern is broken by August because Augustus wanted his month to be as long as Julius's. The pattern starts right up again, though, with August, October, and December all having 31 days. So just remember that Julius and Augustus have dick measuring contests with their days and that the first month has 31 days, and you'll always know the days in a month.

wtf windows calendar still displays 31 tho

Retarded Amerifat logic. There is no such thing as Mandela effect.

30 days hath September
April,
June,
And November

Just use ur fucking knuckles