Dragon maid hate thread?

Seriously, how the fuck is this popular? It's just another bland moe show, with pretty much no plot, and it's not even funny.

>flop dragon

the character are cute, it makes me feel calm, and the soundtrack is silly.

fucking Lucoa with her stupidly gigantic tits fuck I hate that bitch

b-but Sup Forumsnon y-you know that your taste is shite right?

How does her tail connect to her body? It's wider than her waist...

>moe with pretty much no plot

answered your own question

it's this season's comfy show

I've been watching anime since the mid-eighties. I saw Macross before Robotech finished airing here. I had 4th generation bootleg betamax tapes of Armor Hunter Mellowlink. I watched every Brave series as they aired. I lived in Yokohama for ten years and waited IN QUEUE for the laserdisc release of the original To Terra. I've had lunch with Kunihiko Ikuhara and smoked a cigarette with Watanabe after a Seat Belts show. I've done it all. I've seen it all. I am a qualified expert.

Maid Dragon is THE greatest anime I have ever seen. Bar none. This is where the medium has been going since day one. From the very first cel, it was all leading to Maid Dragon.

A metaphor for the immigrant experience covering humanistic and social themes such as systematic sexism, family, loneliness, individuality and fitting in with society's expectations, this show will go down in history. It will change anime in a way not seen since Shogoki took her first steps in NGE.

I want to turn her straight by blackmail + my penis.

20 years later and people are still using the plot meme

She already likes penises.

Kyoani's privilege.

They could make anything and their brainwashed fans will consider it a masterpiece. It's quite sad really.

Maid Dragon a shit.

KyoAni action scenes

Comfy cast, 'nuff said. Get that stick outta your ass.

As you can see here, FlopDragon fags are going active on their damage control already.

Miss Kobayashi's Maid Dragon? More like Miss Flopayashi's Shit Sales

>muh plot

Dragon magic. Don't question it.

I like the music

its a low-stakes anime with girls who have comically-sized boobs

its shitty and I think the author has much better stories but whatever

The funny thing about all these hate threads for Maid Dragon/Konosuba/LWA is, once next season rolls around everyone will be sucking SnK/BnH/Boruto cock because that's what this board has come to. I doubt the cancerous shows next season will get half as many hate threads because those fanbases are the majority on Sup Forums now.

>hate thread
>IMG_
oh
oh okay

>Let's recycle the same jokes every episode: The show, also they're dragons.

C-chu chu yeah, bros!

comically sized boobs?
give me money, ill give you comically sized boobs and also heartwarming mother daughter relationships!

Upset the cast isn't in high school? How many iterations of K-on do you need OP?

I thought this show was really cute for around five episodes until every other character's turned into recycling their two respective running gags over and over again.

At first there was a semblance of lore to go off, and then the anime turned into filler and all that stopped.

Plus the episodes are actually kind of formulaic. There always has to be some forced emotional scene at the end.

I can understand why people like it, but it's still pretty overrated.

There's only like 4 volumes out. It's a 3 year old monthly publication. How far do you think they can stretch 40 chapters?

That shit would be stuck in 13 episodes.
END

/thread

its not another mow show. its "THE" moe show. and anime of the season

I watch it because Kobayashi is best girl.

>how is this popular
It isn't. A small community of dedicated fanboys try to fake like it's more popular than it is but they can't fake sales.

How?
She's the most by the books straight man character out there.

>999
Reverse Satan speaks the truth. It's not even good moe.

People just like how Kyoani doesn't sexualize their characters in any way

It should really stop having the loli be so super gay all the time, but apart from that it's fine.