NSA invented bitcoin

NSA invented bitcoin in 1996 – 22 years before CIA released it.

"Satoshi Nakamoto" (中本聡) is old Japanese for "Central Intelligence." NSA invented the concept of anonymous, digitally signed currency and the bitcoin wallet in 1996.

HOW TO MAKE A MINT: THE CRYPTOGRAPHY OF ANONYMOUS ELECTRONIC CASH, Laurie Law, Susan Sabett, Jerry Solinas National Security Agency Office of Information Security Research and Technology Cryptology Division 18 June 1996

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:T-_ipBDYjTYJ:www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-06-12/exposed-real-creator-bitcoin-likely-nsa-one-world-currency &cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Everything you're seeing happen was planned decades ago and serves only to enslave our descendants. You're being deceived, user. Please wake up.

Yeah, this would've been my first guess too.

Nobody gives a fuck

nice find user. too bad Sup Forums is garbage now and blacked threads will get bumped over this

dude, we are replacing the banks.
just by having a ciomputer you get paid. you don't even need to go to work anyore and be wage cuck.
bitcoin is lireally liberating us

>"Satoshi Nakamoto" (中本聡) is old Japanese for "Central Intelligence."

sauce

sounds implausible

Digital currency, Lol

never assume anything you don't physically own is yours. If you can't physically defend it, It can and one day will be taken from you.

I thought it was strange how something so sophisticated seemingly sprung out of nowhere one day

Bitcoin is open source, anyone with moderate knowledge can see how it works if they want to and see how its fully open and unfuckable with.

So even if the fucking Rothschild created it, it wouldn't fucking matter.

Keep baiting boomers though, dumb fucks.

Bitcoin is the one world currency of the Anti-Christ. Why do anons continue to anger God.

Old news!!!

Oh, yeah it launched when?

Right after the world imploded...

Glad I bought in when I did years ago!!!

>Satoshi Nakamoto
these are a japaneese desert, based on sweetened rice

>"Satoshi Nakamoto" (中本聡) is old Japanese for "Central Intelligence."

loominarty konfrmed

Cool, so my investments are highly longterm safe then?

>中=Centre/Middle
>本=Book/Root/Origin
>聡=Clever
Doesn't sound too far-fetched

Bitcoin is just preparing us for the push to virtual transactions. Once we have a currency backed by a block chain, you'll get your wallet imprinted in a chip and placed inside of you.

This.

Sad how quickly idiots fell for the "digital currency" scam.

Damn, all this technology and bullshit measures just to counter nigger muggers and money-hungry jews

>the absolute state of leafposting
You can hold your coins on a hard drive.

>you'll get your wallet imprinted in a chip and placed inside of you.
Like hell I will. You take the mark of the beast if you want, but they will have to kill me.

ITT butt hurt nocoin faygits!

did babby just learn about hashcash?

>OP doesn't account for grammar
he's saying it's a currency without a middle man and therefore intelligent / clever. he's probably still a spook or chinese criminal though.

you can put your keys on a drive or any other physical item, including paper, wood, metal, plastic, etc...

bitcoin wasn't the first cryptocurrency

Naka moto i think is (inside)(origin)
Sato shi is (clever)(intention)

Sounding pretty reasonable.

Yes, I am sure you could spend your random series of numbers on an analog medium anywhere you want to because 'it's muh bitcoin'.

go on Sup Forums or /sci/ with this m8, you will get more audience

>Yes, I am sure you could spend your random series of numbers on an analog medium anywhere you want to because 'it's muh bitcoin'.

You care

holy shit you're stupid

did babby just learn about it? Go fuck yourself

HAHA nocoin idiot

Actually no one really understands how it works. Only the most complex people on earth MIGHT

nocoin brainlet dyel

I have coins, also if you understand this shit you're a total nerd loser.