>Things a Baby Boomer would say

>Help! I'm having a heart attack!

Other urls found in this thread:

infowars.com/qanon-exposes-dem-conspiracy-to-frame-trump-claims-googles-schmidt-played-pivotal-role/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Let's make marijuana illegal because it is dangerous

>item scanner isnt scanning an item
oooh i guess its free then ahahaha

Are you working yet?

Honey, clean your room, I’m getting old

>At least we knew who the enemy was when the Soviets were still around.

This is now a Q thread. Q made it to the news!!!! infowars.com/qanon-exposes-dem-conspiracy-to-frame-trump-claims-googles-schmidt-played-pivotal-role/
Q has the high ground you worthless millenials. He is on the news, you aren't.

>you just need to learn how to compete in a globalised economy!

The economy is your fault!

Make
America
Great
Again

>Did you ask to meet the manager?
>Did you shake his hand, look him in the eye and tell him you're a hard worker?
>Apply online? What's that?

>OMG I can't believe you don't believe in the holocaust that's illegal

Stop trying to make drugs illegal

>I don't care if the president is black, white, or purple. It's the ideology that counts.
>Israel is our only friend in the middle east. We need to stand with them.
>Look what the democrats did to Detroit.
>The doctor said to do it because it's cleaner
>Time to mow my lawn what five acres of nothing but grass.
>Damn millennials need to get off welfare and get a job.
>Damn millennials stealing money from my social security.

>Hey kids, hope you like not growing up in the same homeland that we all did and having your futures robbed to pay for a retard breeding program being passed off as functioning society.

Fuck off ya worthless pieces of shit

Stop trying to make drugs illegal. The war on drugs must end.

>The Beatles was the best band ever!

Voting for any politician who promises cuts to programs for seniors including social security

Boomer: I love you honey
GenX: I love you too mom

also GenX: Have some respect for your grandparents, you little shit. I should have aborted you.

>Things a Baby Boomer would say

"OH GOD NO, MY CONSCIOUSNESS ISN'T BEING UPLOADED TO A COMPUTER I'M ACTUALLY DYING, OH GOD NO!!!!!!!"

>we should reduce welfare
>I earned my SS

>I'm not racist
>I don't like going there, too many foreigners

>I can't decide if I want to stay in Florida, Alabama, or Arizona for the winter apartment/condo
>Millenials can't save money

>I have no money
>fully paid off house, golfs 3x a week, summer/winter home, frequent vacations, owns RV/boat/UTV's

This is a slide thread
Slide threads are created by shills
Whenever you reply to a shill, the shill gets paid
Do NOT reply to shills
Do NOT bump shill threads
Sage and ignore

The newest shill tactic is to mock boomers

YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF YOUR MINIMUM WAGE JOB, THOSE IMMIGRANTS JUST WORK HARDER THAN YOU LAZY LOT

underrated, only boomers and retards think we can vote our way back to greatness

>hey user come watch some football

>only boomers get heart attacks
Anyone, anywhere, anytime. Just like a brain aneurysm, you can be extremely healthy and still suffer from cardiac arrest. Don't be fooled.

fuck off boomey

>what do you mean Ozone hole? there was no hole in the Ozone layer when i was growing up.

>za komuny było lepiej

Nice try, boomer.
Bump for boomer bullying.

ITT Jealous cuckllennials.

Get a job that pays for a house, wife, 3 kids and a dog.

I'm 27, I also was a lifeguard know what I am talking about. I don't like boomers much either, but don't be an idiot because you're young and believe that you're immortal. Life doesn't care how long you've been living; it kills the unborn without mercy.

>lifeguard
Nice try you filthy boomer tard

i'm 3 years older than you and i have heart problems myself, i am just shitposting

"Of course I know what a women's touch feels like,what kind of pathetic sad fat stinky little faggot couldn't even manage to- oh. We should have made you go outside once in awhile, I am so sorry, Sup Forums"

I bet your girlfriend broke up with you for a chad lifeguard and you probably can't even swim. They fuck in the pool and you can't do shit about it.

I am actually posting anti slide pasta in service of this thread
>Also OP is 1 post by this ID
>This actually is a slide thread

love your neighbor and your enemies

But CNN said _____.

You have no idea what it was like for boomers outside of jokes.

So my parents (boomers) would tell me about what it was like in our town back when they were young/workers. Basically a small town. There were four or five large factory type employers (good solid jobs). As they tell it, if you got pissed at your manager you could just walk off the job. No big deal. Because you would have another good paying job at another location by the end of the next day.

All of those large employer (and the support jobs they brought) are now gone.

For them, meeting the manager and the handshake thing was a reality.

>The 1950's were not special. Everyone was racist, the cars were ugly, and most of music was terrible.

My boss actually said this.

>muh-muh dick

>This is a slide thread
>>Slide threads are created by shills
>>Whenever you reply to a shill, the shill gets paid
>>Do NOT reply to shills
>>Do NOT bump shill threads
>>Sage and ignore

But tobbaco isnt, even though it tells you thay youll get cancer from it on the fucking package kek

Even though I spent the entire 70's and 80's doing coke.

Skin your boss alive.

its 2010 and since you are 18, you have a week to move out and provide for yourself haha lol cya next christmas im going to sell my house and retire in the bahamas, good luck son we are so proud of you

How'd your sister get a job with her 2.1 biology degree when you've been unemployed for 4 years with your 3.9 biology degree? You're lazy and didn't study enough!

>real story

this happened to me today

fuck i wanted to strangle the bitch

Let's make marijauna legal, we smoked tons of it in the 60s and turned out fine.

Look at this guy who thinks marijuana was made illegal by the generation born after WW2.

>I had a hard life I worked 4 different jobs before I was even 18! What do you mean you can't get a job with your masters degree in STEM?

>Turn on the football game lol GO NIGGERS

"Dont be racist"
"Israel is our greatest ally"
"Judeo Christianity"

Iran is the enemy

54% american touching a white wymon :(

This

"The gosh darn walmart wouldnt honor my $1.99 coupon for off-brand corn flakes from 3 months ago. I'm never shopping there again"

>I already left home when i was 18 years old
>You should party more user just like your brother , he's living his life!
>Stop downloading those viruses on my computer!
>Look what i just read on facebook!

> lives a comfy life with less than 2 children and rolled his pension debt expenses 2 generations forward
> children of today

Boomers are the true scum parasite of this planet

Hey kids, I'm getting a reverse mortgage and enacting a scorched earth policy. Nuke the world for my funeral. It would be wrong for anyone to enjoy anything after I'm gone.

>Our greatest ally!

>i cant understand why my kids hate me