Help me please

I know this kid as I grew up with him, but I forgot his name. This is the only photo I have of him. Can anyone help identify him?

Other urls found in this thread:

johnnygosch.com/book.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Not your personal recruitment grounds, CIA nigger.

ericc david harris

try 4plebs.com

Who the fuck is Eric David Harris? Where is he today?

ask Podesta

He ded

that's johnny gosch

Who the fuck is Podesa?

>does anyone know this kid?
Are you fucking retarded?

Sage

Wait a fucking minute, this was on the columbine site as eric harris. how the fuck is he him?

he was bullied, they taught him to hate, he taught them to fear

Seriously though, this was on acolumbinesite, does that mean they got the wrong person or? Seriously, I made this thread as a fucking joke. This is getting scary.

Well played sir.

What do you mean got the wrong person? What's wrong?

This appeared on acolumbinesite as Eric David Harris in 1st grade. I made this website as a joke because I knew it was him. Now I'm honestly confused if it's a image of photoshop or they have the wrong person in the image. This is fucking scary. If anyone can archive the page, please do. I can be reached at [email protected]

looks like me

Looks like a future douche.

Ugh
This is the original picture.
Ugh

He is who they started missing and exploited children over. His mother would not leave HGW Bush alone about him being missing. Even John Walsh, said it was because of Noreen Gosch Johnny's mom that Bush started Missing and Exploited Children. Johnny's step father sold him to those who took him, as per his own alleged confession to Noreen. Now it looks like he was at GW Bush's White House press room, and was set up as fake reporter to ask soft ball questions. Kissed on bald head by GW in photo allegedly. johnnygosch.com/book.htm

Thanks for fucking tricking someone, you prick. This went from a simple joke, to something disturbing, to a big let down. No wonder you have no friends. Even if you aren't lying, I won't forgive you. You realize some of these people have been missing for decades.

Columbine April 20, 1999, Johnny Gorsch was taken in 1982 and 12 years old he would of been 29 at the time of Columbine shooting. It could not be Eric David Harris.

Oh and its on a political side, you shouldn't even be on POL if you are on one of the two sides.

>WHITE MALE

Are you talking to me? Did you get tricked by my johnny gosch milk carton bait? Sorry user, welcome to Sup Forums. You shouldn't even be on Sup Forums if you can't do a reverse image search or a google search for the name johnny gosch. but now you know who he is though so that's something eh? that infographic is oc and it's not disinfo, but sorry if it didn't impeach drumpf for you

Cunt, I made the post. I know how to do this. I did think if it was legit or not. But it was someone I never knew, how about you fuck off. I mean I can't believe you find it funny to make fun of someone who is doing a search on a missing boy instead of continuing a bad joke.

Isn't that the faggot from CNN? The "white" one. The "white" one named Anderson Cooper.