You realize Bitcoin is the beginning of the end right...

You realize Bitcoin is the beginning of the end right? Global currency is here it's only a matter of time before every country on earth will use bitcoins instead of national currencies. Once that happens the NWO megastate will be complete and it's happening right under your nose.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wZkRLeQqVT4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_Network
youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>it's only a matter of time before every country on earth will use bitcoins instead of national currencies

Is this what bitcoin fags/detractors actually believe?

When a globalist rapes your mother, you'll know who warned you first.

internet in haiti
>Internet users: 1.3 million, 165th in the world; 12.2% of the population, 168th in the world (2015)
>Fixed broadband: unknown (2012)
>Mobile broadband: 15,781 subscriptions, 137th in the world; 0.2% of the population, 144th in the world (2012).
>Internet hosts: 555 hosts, 181st in the world (2012).
>IPv4: 124,160 addresses allocated, less than 0.05% of the world's total, 13 per 1000 people
tell me op how will people use tulipcoin in haiti?

Haiti uses magic dolls instead of money, who gives a fuck what they do.

I believe you, it is the biblical currency, the much desired world currency. A single bank, a single government, a single type of people, the slave.
But, I'm pessimistic about it. All have accepted and soon the dollar (therefore, the other currencies of the world) will be worth nothing, all this will bring a crisis, chaos and in that storm the virtual coins will be "salvation".
How do we avoid all this? People are not able to see these things, much less face them.

why now and not in 2009 what change or moved

If crypto currency replaces global currency, who will decide the price of a gallon of milk?
Why bitcoin? What happens when another crypto currency comes along to fuck bitcoin up?

>in that storm the virtual coins will be "salvation".
with every processor on earth backdoored at the hardware level? and government goons can access your wallet at any time?

I think it will be easier to pay my taxes with produce, ammunition and toilet paper rather than drugcoins

The normie investors saw it's true potential, a currency that was accepted in tons of global markets and didn't need any currency exchange.

Market forces,like they've always have with milk. It could be another crypto in theory, but bitcoin is the strongest atm.

A few years ago a severe ice storm hit my city and most of the city was without power for about 3 days. How the fuck is bitcoin supposed to work then?

I was able to buy essentials during that time because I always keep a few hundred bucks cash on hand.

So when bitcoin is 10 million apiece 20 years from now and you are the new jew, what is going to stop kids then from starting their own "new global currency" ? Certainly you don't just expect them to kneel before you.

He's right. Either this, or the inside traders are going to take every cent you put in. Either way, bad news.

yeah i know about cutting out the middle man still what change to get them to see we dont need a middle man

1 bitcoin won't reach $10 million USD, that's just nonsense. It's more likely it would stabilize at much cheaper price.

That's about where it has to land if it replaces every currency in the world. It's about $1m/coin if it just replaces the dollar.

I'm so fucking rich from crypto, I'm smoking Cohiba Churchils & driving a super car, I paid off the house & retired ...

Bitcoin sucks as a currency the fees are fuckin ridiculous

It's literally numbers on a screen.

I know you cunty bunch of shit-invoking turdmancers hate Rick and Morty, but...

youtube.com/watch?v=wZkRLeQqVT4

Think about it.

>*Rips bong then coughs*
>you know money, is just like paper mannnn.

They should really have a physical form of Bitcoin. Perhaps they could use paper with set amounts on them.

>You don't believe this unbacked currency will bring about a NWO, therefore you're a junkie.

I'll never understand how amerimutt minds work

Because calling bitcoin " just numbers" is the same as edgy stoner woke talking points like "money is paper"

>Go to McDonald's
>"20 tendies pls"
>"That will be 1 bitcoin for the tendies and 15 bitcoins for the transaction fee."
>"That's outrageous! There were no transaction fees with fiat currency!"
>"Too bad we don't take fiat currency. Also it will take 10 minutes to verify the transaction so if you could stand over here while we process the bitcoins..."
>10 minutes later
>"We're sorry the bitcoin exchanges crashed again. No one can buy anything right now."

This will be fixed in a month.

What's so special about bitcoin, then?
What intrinsic value does it have, what is it based on?
Nothing. Just whatever people feel it's worth at the moment.

Yeah but if you buy into it now you'll be rich beyond your wildest dream. Use your head and think about how great it would be to have a stack of BTCs in the palm of your hand.

bitcoin is divisible down to 0.00000001
You have any idea how many different bills or coins it would take to be practical? Who is the official mint that makes them? What happens when there is counterfeit physical bitcoin? The entire concept behind bitcoin is that it is impossible to counterfeit. You can't blockchain physical currency.

TLDR: You have no idea WTF you are talking about.

>Just whatever people feel it's worth at the moment.

Same with Fiat currency. This even applies to gold.

proofs?

13Y5NYC1N47N1QeJH4ZMgSGv3ciDeuMG7n
gib bitcoens

>exept that fiat currency isn't limited in its maximum of operation/sec
>exept that gold is a physical reference value and not some transactions confirmations

>decentralization is the first step towards a megastate
ah yes
amazing post

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lightning_Network

What is addition by subtraction?

Meh, I saw these same arguments when btc was 1 dollar apiece.
Sour grapes from someone who did not have the foresight to get involved with something really interesting.

>"money is paper"
But that's exactly what Coinfags have been saying

Nigger money is worthless anyway

Seems interesting but I don't think making bitcoin even more complex will be good for normie money. But if that is what it takes to reduce fees I'm all for it.

'Hi I would like to buy a house'

'Sure that will be 15 bitcoins please'

>People think this will happen.

It's not as if you have any understanding what bitcoin is anyway. You can still use it.

In the meantime BTC drops sub 13k. Panic sellers realize they cannot cash out or have to pay taxes on every single fucking trade.

Yeah, why would you spend 15 billion dollars on a house lmao

>This

I traded the (((futures))) and got cucked by capital gains

Ya not when it takes 3 hours to make a single transaction. I bet you don't even own btc or know anything about its underlying technology. Then again, i am on pol.

>ECDSA will never be broken
>SHA256 will be secure forever
>Bitcoin will never be exploited
>My wallet will never be exploited
>My broker will never be hacked

>can't handle more than 10 transactions/sec
>global currency
my sides
Cryptocurrencies are the future but bitcoin will never be a global currency for many reasons, first and biggest one being scalability

>Lightning_Network
TRTLv2wbjS2JXVEyivdMShidkTLP7s3dT7mthEJa3X5h4rZZ5Pf5RomBoF3nedRk2KGLy3fFoGUKX5RupsMqqfVyBNovtSVJSSn

Please give me TRTL coins

>3 hours

wew I've been waiting days on moving a few dollars worth around.

I don't think niggers who literally eat mud are intelligent enough to need money anyway

crypto yes, bitcoin probably not

>crypto yes
nope

more fantasy

Your right!!! I agree op , this could be the true global currency

youtu.be/Q31ThggfGLY