Wtf is wrong with her legs? This isn't normal

wtf is wrong with her legs? This isn't normal

She has canckles, user. It is when you can't see when the ankle ends and the calf starts because of the fat

That's what happens when you eat too many bugs and other little things.

fat loli

Her legs are fat. Not from the imaginary consumption of food from an imaginary universe of an imaginary character, but fat from the actual effort that went into the production of this anime. Consider what was required to produce this show. All the labor, resources, and time spend for this endeavor. Now consider that those same elements of production, how they could have used - not for entertainment - but for the betterment of human lives. This is what happens when resources are expended on twisted fantasies for the purpose of mindless entertainment, they become weighted down by the very sin which they could have prevented. When you ask yourself "Why is her fat?" or "Why is she so thicc?", you will know; they are fat from wasted efforts that could have been used to feed the hungry; they are thicc from the blood, sweat, and tears of the needless toil from those deprived the miracle of modern labor saving machinery; they are wrong, disproportional, and excessively large - weighted down by the suffering of the real men, women, and children that lack of compassion from a society that would rather pour its life blood into a cartoon show, rather than the betterment of its fellow man. So when you ask why she is "fat", why she is "thicc", why it is "wrong", you will know.

Thanks for the blog

didnt read

10/10 made me read. Good job senpai
who are you quoting

shes THICC

This pasta is tumblr incarnate.

All of that shit looks awful.

KyoAni can't into legs.

why would i care about the real world when we've got 2d?

Wow. Fat people are considered Diamonds now?

>wtf
Sasuga kyoanifags

Nice pasta user

don't tell me you read this shit

>American women

>This isn't normal

You're right, it's a young dragon using shapeshifting magic.

fat piece of shit...

rude