What's the absolute worst art style you've seen in an anime

What's the absolute worst art style you've seen in an anime

Kemono Friends

I really fucking hate Chaos;Head and Chaos;Child for how generically '90s everything looks. The anime adaptations' storyboarding makes it even worse.

Any KyoAni show.

berserk 2016

Keyshit

I wanted to watch this, but those eyes are just distracting as hell.

For those thinking this was an edit
It's not

aku no hana

Don't bully the rice ball.

Kanon 2002

Hanoka, the most disgusting thing Flash will ever produce

Key shit

This can't be real

Glasslip
Jitsu wa Watashi Wa
Ping Pong Girls

No fucking way, that's like a reverse conehead. This has to be a joke

that's not an artstyle that's rotoscope

wan piss

Berserk 2016
Early 00s CG shit like Run=Dim and Platonic Chain
Aku no Hana
Air / Kanon

One Piece's art style is the main reason I never bothered to get into it. Sure it's unique but damn is it ugly.

Anything by trigger

nice bait

melon

Ping Pong the Animation

Your opinion is wrong

Bad post

Incorrect.

everything kyoani made past k-ion

really REALLY disliked Kaiji's art
>everyone has an eagle jew nose the anime,,,
I liked the color and the lines but fuck me were the people ugly to me

Monte Cristo

Clannad

Galko.

You don't know anything about true beauty.

It's not real, it's an edit. But Kanon 2002 did look pretty horrible.

THEY HATE IT

Plebs.

This is why eye over hair is a thing

Sorry everyone isn't jerking off your sacred cow

This shit was hilarious but I couldn't stand looking at it

Fucking disgusting

One punch man. Character looks like fucking caillou

>inb4 "it's meant to be bad"

Lucky Star

SZS

Aku no Hana

Look at this show and tell me theres a god who would let such an interesting story be ruined by this art

It's still fucking shit.

delet this

Lucky star and 90% of KyoAni in general makes me sick, it's so saccharine and cutesy. The only KyoAni show that I've made through a couple episodes is Haruhi, and that's mostly because Kyon is a fucking next-level SoL protagonist. Their shows aren't full of sex fanservice, but instead they have a kind of "cute" fanservice that makes it just as unwatchable for me. I dunno.

There are other styles that are much worse, but they never have the same cachet here on Sup Forums that KyoAni does.

I knew this was shopped but this made me laugh so hard, thank you user

It's inherently painful during the first few ''slice of life'' episodes but the image you posted actually looks slightly better than the show's final art style. At least Rika and Satoko's heads aren't floating like Bobble-heads on stick bodies.

>This happened four years ago

Kill me.

shit taste

that's not art style you moron that's a single bald character

>4 years and STILL no season 2

do you have the chair flipping scene?

Tanya, seriously jesus christ.

Season 1 for sure.

they keep wanting to give her lips but every other shot she talks like a damn muppet.

its both ugly and pretty he mostly only does villains like that and reactions i do wish Eda would be a bit more seriously though

It fit the eery, off-putting vibe of the show though. It was intended to look like that.

I guess without context, it's shitty. But that's also like complaining about the art of Ping Pong the Animation

>after all the complaining, it turned out to be good

I kind of want to rewatch the whole series now. That fucking classroom scene with the paint my man

quack

They didn't want the loli to be too be sexualized, but what they didn't know is that it only made my dick harder.

The anime looks fine. This promo image doesn't represent the actual style that well.

>it turned out to be good
No it didn't.

I started it enjoying the art style for being novel but then everything else turned out to be shit too. The novelty of it wore off after two episodes in and then it was just a boring slog for the rest of it.

Except maybe the main hero's suit design. Everything in Apocalypse Zero is butt ugly

You're kidding right? Clannad was the best looking of the Key's

This.

Can't believe how generic they look in comparison to the rest of Sci;Adv's designs.

I will cut you, Ume is a god

Hand Shakers.

uguu

I admit, I had forgotten

you only hate it because it's shit.

season 3 looks decent

Wouldn't say worse, just looked a bit weird sometimes. I still liked the anime.

>implying kemonozumes art isn't amazing

it cleaned up tremendously after the first season

this

don't know how people liked this garbage past the story and "muh deconstruction"

Fucking clannad

Yeah the fat lips on every character was off putting at first. It's pretty weak if that's the worst you can find, though

At one point I was interested in getting into Fafner, but I just can't get past the character's faces.

Aku no Hana

This, or anime from those years in general.

Newfags

>aku no hana aired 15 years ago
JUST

Oh wow, that reminds me when Sup Forums didn't have a catalog built in and a third party one was needed. It's amazing how far this place came.

>but the suit
At least now that the mangaka can draw really well he's rebooted the series in a far less grotesque looking style.

Aku no Hana, duh.

This.

This disgusting shit

I thought the awful artstyle fit the series really well. Sure, it didn't make it good, but it's not like the mango was any better in the first place.