FALKLANDS WAR

How could Argentina be so deluded in thinking they could win?

Through the diplomatic way, maybe SOME day the Falklands could return to Argentina, but after the 1982 they will never, EVER be Argentinian. Hope Argentinians come to realize this and stop letting politicians use the dispute a smoke screen.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/IUZu8bvxJs4
youtube.com/watch?v=_gHdWBK1724
youtube.com/watch?v=Rgmos0Q6xK0
youtube.com/watch?v=PBJ99bIhAVk
youtu.be/V887sYcmIAc?t=2266
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They can't have the Falklands, not even if we decided we didn't want them.

>we will spite the spics

>How could Argentina be so deluded in thinking they could win?
Because those argies you're talking down on were able to sink a ship and kill hundreds of other sailors across a handful of her majesty's best ships?

I'm sure there was some reasoning behind it. Britain had been in a decline for years. Especially after the Suez debacle some twenty years earlier

Agree, despite any previous claim for the islands, they are not spoils of war

>still lost
Your point?

They are NOW spoils of war is what I meant

Did you read my post? That's why they thought they could win.

youtu.be/IUZu8bvxJs4

The question is not about if Argies could win, the question is if some shitty poor islands were even worth a war. youtube.com/watch?v=_gHdWBK1724

It only turned into a debacle when you yanks turned on us.

>damn mutts

The Argies didn't have much to win
The islands give the UK claim to a chunk of Antarctica, whatever that may be work
Also, the UK cannot afford to show its open season on their numerous overseas territories

>Make secret backroom deal with jews
>Blame Eisenhower for calling you out on idiot move
Just admit Nassar smacked Eden into submission.

Give it to the Argies.
The UK is a miserable island full of pansies and shitskins.
Argentina doesn't deserve to be in proximity to such cuckoldry.

Oh look, a non white sticking up for a non white.

>how cute

sure thing, mohammed

>return
lol
Argies aren't the only ones deluded it seems.

You've played right into my hands.

>trap card

rofl

youtube.com/watch?v=Rgmos0Q6xK0

youtube.com/watch?v=PBJ99bIhAVk

the falklands are british and shall forever be

Look the 'Brits are all muslims meme' is stupid but god above do you all get seriously butthurt over it
>InB4 "NO you Amerimutt"

>being this mad

>"we don't get Burt hurt over Ameri-mutts, you get Burt hurt!!!"

This is too good.

You are under arrest for posting a racist meme. Police are on their way. Do not move. Do not try to flee.

They should just have waited a month for the next shipment of French exocet missile.

It would then have been a one-sided massacre. Even this way, the task force risked a lot and it a very close thing.

With 10 or 16 more exocets launched, it would have been mission kill.

Argentina's respawn is closer

You can't handle the truth.

Okay and?
Is that badly drawn pic of George Zimmerman supposed to bother me?

Yeah im german-irish mutt, so you are a celtic-briton-germanic mutt, big diff

>being this butt blasted

Fuck off you Brit-loving nigger. I bet you think Israel should exist as well.

Military dictatorships was very unpopular, they decided to invade to gain popular support. When they lost, in 1 year they were out of government forever.

It's common knowledge that the millitary junta in Argentina needed to distract its population from the ongoing genocide and economic decline of the country

Stop being such a faggot and learn to argue
God above I didn't even insult you

argies can have the falklands, when we are done with the anglos

>They should just have waited a month for the next shipment of French exocet missile.
This, as well as ensuring their submarines had functional torpedoes + actually contesting the beach landings. Sinking a carrier would have caused a fucking shitstorm of epic proportions.

1982 was the last breath of the British Empire. It expended its energy with a bang and then died in 1997 with a silent breath.

Trump should take them as payment for British insults.

>Putting the finns in with the asians.
ok that is pretty good

Its almost like 2 world wars in quick succession followed by rebellion,financial depression,massive damage on the homeland,debts,sectarian violence and overstretched forces couldn't maintain a 500 year old empire that was too slow to adapt or something.

Besides the Empire technically still exists in the form of the Commonwealth of Nations.

that actually looks like a brit

M U T T
U
T
T

Each time there's an election it becomes part of the main agenda. You know... populism and democracy and shit. And the same happened back then. The economy was in the shitter so they were like:
>What could we do to distract the people?
Like terrorism in US or... well... no need to do anything in Europe, nobody gives a shit and just accepts Alah in their hearths.

Military strategic point my friend. Anything else, it's just rocks and grass.

Nopes
The antarctic treaty was way before this. It has nothing to do with the claim of the islands. And that treaty expires in 3 years. Of course it will be signed again... or not.

Should have stamped it out when you had the chance.

mutt triggers the burger
muh empire triggers the bong

> ensuring their submarines had functional torpedoes
This so much.
They had a submarine running circles around anti sub ships and it still was never detected ffs

t. proxyfag

>Was never officially Argentinian, it was however ruled by gauchos until the English took over for more than 100 years.
>Wasn't even a real war, military dictatorship dissolved the constitutional congress, constitutionally the congress is the one body that declares wars.
>Only real reason for all the conflict was to get the hopes up and give some prestige to the aforementioned dictatorship.
>Deluded "patriot" fags still spouting "MALVINAS ARGENTINAS" lelelelel
I love my country and I'm a big patriot, but all this stupid shit will never not get me mad.

t.Mutt

obligatory because nosound here
youtu.be/V887sYcmIAc?t=2266
Really wish they would have at least tried to strafe the beaches during the landings.