Why are Asians okay with eating dog meat?

Why are Asians okay with eating dog meat?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQXV84bElpA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dog is a object not a conscious objector.

This thread again.

idk why are you okay with eating any meat?

>Thinking dogs are above other animals
>Not thinking dogs can be consumed lika chicken, cow or pig.
>Not knowing indians and arabs feel the same disdain when you bite into your bigmac or hot dog.

China has a history of going from plenty to famine regularly so its developed a wide variety of "food" that encompasses pretty much anything that can be eaten.

Human fetus soup is also a thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=KQXV84bElpA

when I was a child I used to yell at "party for animal rights" on tv with my parents like isn't that senate place meant to be deciding how to destroy pollution and human suffering? I don't give a fuck if a horse ends up in the bacon or some pidgeons are left homeless, jesus holy shit on a stick. we are HUMAN and to anthropomorphise the world around us in sick self-delusion is of absolutely no practical benefit.

its Sup Forums every thread is a someting something something something something

>tfw the only way to virtue signal out of this argument is becoming a vegetarian.

If someone ate nigger-meat, would that make them a degenerate?

Face it, all the cutest, friendliest animals, such as cows and chicken, are also the tastiest. Dogs included. For some reason you can't easily eat cats, you'll be perforated by millions of little bone shards.

don't even need to ask if this is a
>1 post by the ID
thread

shills everywhere, divide and conquer is real, and this thread proves it.

now all move along, nothing to see here.

you are what you eat

how come some fruit snacks are more firm than others

boric acid

I value dogs more than some of the lesser human races.

sounds bad for teeth

muh nigga

Mass population = mass food production with no limits.

I was in South Korea for two years in the US army, and while it did exist, it was fairly rare. Dogs and cats aren't good meat sources in terms of calories in vs calories out. You waste a lot of food to build a dog just to eat. The one dish I had with dog meat was very spicy, and not good spice, just heat with no real flavor.

>build a dog

>Asian flag

We going to run this thread every day? Dafuq is wrong with you?

Why are westerners okay with eating pig meat, cow or chicken meat?

>how can white dogs even compete.jpg

>don't even need to ask if this is a
post by the ID
>thread
Is 2 posts ok?