Urara Meirochou

Kokkuri-sama, Kokkuri-sama, can holding hands make you pregnant?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uiouYAL7eRA
youtube.com/watch?v=aKgYiCjRg_w
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not if you're already pregnant through bellyrubs

Hey Chiya if you had a truck and had to roadkill Kon or Koume which one would you choose?

Chiya's too dumb to ever learn to drive so it's not a pertinent question
She'd just jump out and do some ninja shit and snatch them both out of the way

Ok, let's say she had a gun and if she doesn't kill one of them the terrorists kill Nono, which one would she shoot

The terrorists

Is this yuri?

She's not dumb in the dumb sense but in the oblivious one.

It's yaoi
>Chiya will never be your dad

What do you consider yuri?

No

Two or more girls bonding to overcome hardhips and/or sexual frustration.

>It's not gay if I keep my hair short

I hope they don't overcome their hardhips.

Guess you're safe then, tough Saku is the only sexually frustrated character

>I love you my witch, I become urara because of you
Why is Koume the worst? first day and she was ready to go at it with two strangers. Look at that face.

So yes, it is.

Could you resist the Chiyacock? Marie was fucking asking to be NTR'd

There isn't anything wrong with that. Look at how manly Chiya is, everyone would falter.

12 hours left.

Last episode right? God damn it, I hate it when lovely series end.

This, yuyushiki, locodol, KMB, GJ-bu, wakaba girl etc. I don't think there is a specific name for these shows but they are mellow but absurdly enjoyable, yet maddeningly were not that successful. Maybe I'd call them "fuck Japan's taste" shows. Or just "fuck Japan" shows.

Also forgot Pandora last winter. Although it was easy to see that its terrible budget didn't help. Urara on the other hand IMO should have dominated this niche but didn't, maybe people too caught up in Kemono Friends fever (which I also like but feel shouldn't be cannibalizing other well made moe centric shows).

SING TO THIS, NONO!

KONCHIKI MUTEKI

I hope Kon and Chiya kiss.

Don't forget Pandora and flipflip. I have a thing for those shows too. Would you also recommend Rolling girls?

Does this look yuri to you?

>hetshit
Fucking dropped

They're going to announce S2, I know it! I can't wait!

;_;

Did Marie change Koume's diapers?

Why do you ask?

Koume's childhood ended here.

Probably not. I'm guessing they'll eventually say that Saku is a dude, as they keep dropping masculine tropes around him.

Father of the season.

It's true :(

this

I'll miss this show.

Kokkuri-sama, Kokkuri-sama, why is this anime flopping?
Because it's tasteless yurishit.

But this isn't a maiddragon thread.

I've fallen a bit behind on this show. Has Chiya secured her harem yet? I really do think she is the cutest character of the season.

She has Koume and Kon. Nono is playing hard to get, but nobody wants her anyway.

DELET THIS

shit's getting real user
catch up fast

>tasteless
>yurishit.
That's not how it works. You can only pick one.

All this good taste, as expected of the comfiest threads this season. I can only hope spring will bring something near this level.

I'm looking forward to Sakura Quest and Hinako Note. Nothing else that I can remember has caught my attention in this genre.

Frame Arms Girl will be the Pandora of the season.

If anything I hope the manga gets a sales boost, the art alone well deserves it.

Sadly Kemono is also stomping over any decent fanarts for other shows.

What happened to Saku that made her so indecent?

This scene is too lewd for my heart

She grew up around Nina. Her lewd body would make anyone a pervert.

I don't know but Saku got fucking destroyed here

You mean comfy? They're not literally called that of corse.

I want to spray all my burning lust deep inside of Kon's body.

So last episode airs today. Well there goes my favorite SoL with yuribait in the last two years and my current AOTY. And there's not even a OVA announced so far.

If it's your favorite, don't call it bait.

>Finally watch Uraura
>Get this creepy ass shit occasionally

Yooooooooooooo

Nah, it's my favorite genre of anime.

The creepy ominous stuff is what makes Urara unique

That's not what I mean. If Chiya said she'll be together forever with Kon regardless of what some "silly gods" say, then you're being the silly god by calling the yuri, bait, it isn't.

This show definitely wins the best mystery of the season.

What's purer yuri than two girls taking a dump together while rubbing their bellies?

Don't need to get like that. However, thanks for the suggestion, but I'm not changing my favorite genre of anime.

JC Staff needs to do more Kirara adaptations. Urara has really good visuals and consistent animation quality.

I read a hentai like that

Sad that this is ending and s2 never.
At least the new CGDCT show of the season airs in mere 2 days

This anime isn't part of your favorite genre.

My favorite in the last two years, as I said, so it is. There are many things that make this unique compared to other shows of the same genre but that doesn't stop it from belonging to the genre as well.

>I'm just pretending to be a retarded

Fuck off.

First Meguca, then Flip Flappers, now Uraras - I've come to a realisation that cute adolescent girls having adventures with trippy flavors and some yuri teasing is my prefered genre of japanese cartoons.
Send help.

JC Staff has been pretty good these days. People will discredit this because it isn't selling great but I thought it was a treat.

It's fine user, it's ok if your AOTY isn't Urara, but so far it's mine. A gem of the genre.

What stops it from belonging to that genre is that the yuri is not bait.

Not him but I think you should stop caring so much about other people's opinion

Oh well, thankfully some random user on Sup Forums isn't the one who decides these things.

>teasing
At least isn't as bad as the other guy, but still wrong.

I'm all in for girls doing adolescent things.

Of course not, Chiya is the one who decides as mentioned before and you're being silly if you go against what she said.

Yeah, they're good when they put some effort. You can see that out of the 4 shows they were doing this season, Urara got the best treatment.
Their future shows also look really great and have similar to Urara colors.
youtube.com/watch?v=uiouYAL7eRA
youtube.com/watch?v=aKgYiCjRg_w

I'm not the one who he is discussing too, but it's obvious that he is doing that just to get some You's.

I don't think anime characters are even aware that word exists. It doesn't even have a wikipedia article.

That's brain acrobatics and I couldn't care less, what I care about is that I can come home after a hard week and watch cute girls do cute magics while holding hands and feel warm and fuzzy inside.
I wonder how dank the hot springs episode will be

You know, this coming from a yurifag, I'm really fucking tired when someone starts this kind of shit discussion, specially when it comes from our side, can't you just accept people may think different from you, it'll save you a lot of hours of shitflinging and thread derailing.

Is this yuri?

They are just very close friends.

I bet Koume is dying inside

She raped Nono out of frustration later so it's all good.

>she had sex with Nono

You managed to make the situation worse

3 hours till it's all over
5 days till we know how hard it flopped.

Flopped hard enough to get at least 1 figure released

Flip flop went over the top with that succubus scene. Damn, shit should have gotten more attention at least from yurifags. I'm starting to develop a fetish for yuri dog girls and their cocks.

Is this just a meme, or do you all really think of Chiya as masculine?

Flip Flaps was the second most popular anime on Sup Forums that season, it got plenty attention

Meant from the nips. Now they are making more yuri fanart and funny enough it still involves cocona with yoyo or 3p.

She acted really alpha with Kon and sometimes Nono, which ends looking very masculine.

Nips are sore Yayakafags

i am going to make a dowsing pendulum out of a briolette-cut sapphire. i got a cheap one from amazon to figure out how it works.

When does it start?

Thanks Harikamo