What future do you want for your country? What are you striving towards? How will you contribute to it?

What future do you want for your country? What are you striving towards? How will you contribute to it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Currently striving to all be equal under the Caliph's merciful rule

A continued domination of the world and its affairs. Since the US is a hyper-power, the world has never been safer. I strive to have 2 more kids, currently have 2 with one on the way. I work hard and do a good job at what I do, as should everyone. We all play a part in the machine (). On a smaller scale, I am building wealth that my kids should be able to use to move up a rung in society, hopefully they don't squander a chance to do the same for their kids, also a collections of firearms, currently sitting at around 200 that should either be an investment or tool depending on what direction the world goes to.

I’m an American vacationing in Spain, which is my ancestral land and I have an apartment here but I’ll talk for the United States of America:
>less taxes, period
>less money spent on welfare and military, Tyrone and the F-35 have something in common, they are useless and suck up money
>more money in infrastructure and NASA
>encourage more transportation like pic related, I fucking love the RENFE system here
>strict monopoly laws, I’m tired of having only one choice for a internet provider in my area back home
>deport all illegals
>close the border for a few years, no new immigrants for at least a few years
>encourage more self-reliance in the country
>bring back manufacturing
>stuble eugenics
How will I contribute?
>I want to work as a pilot
>in my downtime I would like to learn how to make things, from weapons on the forge, to vegetables from the garden
>have at least 5 white children and raise them to be self-reliant.

I will contribute by simply being White, by living as a White Man, and having a White wife and White children. And also by teaching them to live by good Christian values and to reject degeneracy in all of its forms

Inshallah

Congratulations on the third child. It sounds like you are doing your best to provide for your family. Do you really have two hundred firearms? What kinds? Do you have ammunition for them all?

Fine plans and goals. I have spent a lot of time researching how to make a backyard forge. Why do you suppose America does not have a more extensive passenger rail network?

The baseline. God bless you; have you found a woman yet?

>What future do you want for your country? What are you striving towards? How will you contribute to it?

why would you contribute to a country, a govt, thats trying to replace you?

Does the substance of a nation rest in the government operating within it?

At least some highspeed rail.

There is no reason whatsoever why America shouldnt have highspeed rail. WTF.

For no more immigrants.

Passing all my actuarial exams.

It's too late. There are too many immigrants already.

I think there are some reasons for it. This video provides a good case for the current situation.

youtube.com/watch?v=mbEfzuCLoAQ

The short of it is that major rail networks are giant infrastructure projects that require major taxpayer funding. If only there were a way to free up a bunch of money in your government budget...

Too many immigrants today, maybe. What would happen if things went your way in this regard for forty years, though? What kind of demographic shift could be achieved in that time?

I want to invade Canada and take control of the precious Maple Syrup.

I’m not. This nation is going down the shitter and over 2/3rds are loving it and importing record amounts of 3rd world trash to ensure it continues. Not gonna lie, pretty black pilled on this pozzed mess. The only thing I want to do gin up a western Canada separatist movement. Pipe dream I know but it’s our only hope at this point.

Because the US Rail system sucks cock when comapred to RENFE and the Japanese train systems. Honestly if the rail system was better in the US, the airlines there wouldn’t charge so much money

Fuck the government, just do whatever you want

Try it ya fuckin' goof!

Please try not to give up. The liberals only got 38% of the vote. There are friends among you- have you met anyone in person? I have recently found that having a real-life friend on the same level as me has been very uplifting. And a better pipe dream would be that the next government can be convinced to kick out refugees, permanent residents, and other non-citizens.

That is true. Flights are even more expensive up here. Do you want the government to subsidize an expansion of Amtrak's rail network?

they key is that the govt doesnt have the people's permission. you heard about that ad in Canada or was it a (((news article))) that said by the year 2100 Canada will have 100 million people? and it was signed off by big business and (((others)))

it sounds like you are subjects and not citizens

A secessionist white nationalist state.

I volunteered heavily to kick the NDP out of MB, it was a good first step. Not giving up totally yet but things are looking dark. The way our system is set up the Liberals can lose every seat in Western Can and still win a majority. Will most likely put efforts in federally for my local Con candidate as putting in zero effort is worthless.

Still think long term western separatism is the best option. Ontario is close to lost permanently, even with all the economic disasters stemming directly from our trade and immigration policy the only solution being proposed (by all parties federally and provincially) is more immigrants and dirty chink money.

A asian nationalist state will secede first.

100 million Canadians would make this place unliveable and a fucking nightmare. It would be like the US with 1.2 billion people. Even the enviro left should think this plan nightmarish but their love of niggers (unreciprocated btw) is too strong.

We are subjects of the Queen technically and “”citizenship”” is earned by setting foot here and being non white.

I always laugh when a party campaigns on election reform, on changing the thing that will get them into power. Assuming white Canadians can be woken up, what mechanisms could we use to reform our country for the better? Is our parliamentary system sufficient for maintaining an ethnostate? Would it be enough to redistribute the seats to break the stranglehold the East has on the House?

I’m not sure, I personally just want more companies to try the rail business, Brightline is a good example

Thanks! So far 2 girls, this one is a boy though, so I am pretty happy about that.

Yes, roughly 200 firearms ranging from pistols to battle rifles. I actually have an m2 machine gun but it isn't functional at the moment since it sat in my grandfathers basement rusting for several years.

Ammo is plentiful. As many guns as I have doesn't mean a huge range of ammo. Several pistols use 9mm or 45acp, same with rifles, several use 556 or 762.

Part of me was excited about potential election reform as you could start new parties and win seats without having to win a majority in any district. But at the same time it risks having the cities have even more say than they do now. Ethno state will not happen bro, the only way we turn the ship is to lower immigration to an economically/environmentally/socially sustainable level. Like 20,000-50,000 per year with a focus on high IQ nations only. If we make the focus on the talking points of the left and the right we could make a dent in peoples minds. Already we have house prices out of control, an oversaturated labour market with associated stagnant wage growth, skyrocketing cost of living, social/crime problems in ethnic enclaves, high welfare usage etc etc. The chickens are coming home to roost economically so that has to be the focus of any sustainable immigration movement. Use their concepts against them! 100 million people? Think of the energy use goy, think of the fuzzy animals goy, think of the farmland being eaten up. I dunno it seems like a better way to achieve a victory. I would also say using terms like cultural genocide could work if done properly but the nation is too pozzed for any type of ethno state push.

Mosquito holocaust

>is to lower immigration to an economically/environmentally/socially sustainable level.

this immivasion reveals that the left never cared about the environment anyway. if they did they would be raising hell over the exploding populations in Africa

An invasion of Kiira Korpi clone soldiers (who the fuck could even think of shooting at one of those?!?) and becoming an exclave of Finland so we can give them nukes to fuck Russia over with.

Greentext that shit dude, this ain’t reddit

Can some be turned?

NFA, GCA, Hughes Amendment all repealed
California nuked
Dianne Feinstein exiled to middle of the Pacific

Sorry spic Im a mouthy leaf
>focus on lowering immigration
>use “sustainable” incessantly and co opt their language against them always
>be serious and aloof, do not get emotional as hard as this is heavy emotion is not logic’s companion
>humour we must be funny, Milo is actually an ok example of this or used to be until he went full crazy fag
>cultural genocide, use sparingly to counter when pols say “ you have no culture” they need to deny something exists to justify its destruction
>economy economy economy, immigration is horrible for economies, automation is killing jobs we need less labour not more, quote trendy heroes like Elon Musk
>play down ethic shit, accuse your opponents of racism if they bring it up, culture, heritage, uniqueness are the buzz words
>use their racial logic against them humourously whenever possible. “Whites can’t comment on other cultures cus raycisss” - well then brown people can’t comment on other cultures ( holy fuck this drives them crazy when their arguments are reversed and thrown back at them)

>What future do you want for your country?
zero immigration from the 3rd world and a change in voting laws (which was promised by Trudeau then brushed off)
>What are you striving towards?
The 14 words
>How will you contribute to it?
I have a wife, 3 white kids 9 rifles and 5 hunting dogs along with zero jew debt. I live innawoods, I'm ready for whatever comes
Call me stormfag or whatever I could not give a fuck

>Feinstein exiled to middle of the Pacific
That should be everyone in 'murricas top priority, that kike is insane

Sounds like a fine life. Very interesting angle with the firearm collection- it makes total sense though.

I know we're not about to get an ethnostate. But if we can put the brakes on nonwhite immigration right away, we have a chance at retaining the ability to make a good country out of what we have. You make some good points about the environment and sustainability. I wouldn't shy away from bringing ethnicity and culture into the conversation, though. Many white Canadians, especially in the west, are uncomfortable with the demographic shift in the country of the last few decades.

Checked, but try to develop a bit of an attention span, my friend.

Good goals. Have any amendments been repealed so far? How hard do you think it would be to achieve in the next decade?

Bless you. The only other thing I could ask of you would be to stay connected to your community, such as it may be, and get out and vote in 2019. Keep your stick on the ice.

She would be long gone were it not for the white man's fanatical devotion to the rule of law, eh? What a hag.

>Bless you
thanks user, gotta say I'm gunna be pretty hungover or still drunk when I show up at service on Sunday, I guess that doesn't really matter though, probably half the people there will be in my shape

I think for my country I would like:

>zero immigration or zero non-white immigration
>kick out permanent residents and refugees etc
>abolish human rights tribunal
>rebuild Avro, go back to making our own stuff
>process our own oil, gain energy independence

A classic. This belongs in a museum.

I just want to be left the fuck alone and not be vilified for existing

What vilifications befall the modern Croat? I don't know much about what is going on in your country