Reminder that he was the worst president

Reminder that he was the worst president.

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/1983/04/01/world/reagan-to-block-f-16-s-till-israel-leaves-lebanon-transcript-of-speech-page-a8.html
haaretz.com/blogs/west-of-eden/if-obama-treated-israel-like-reagan-did-he-d-be-impeached-1.400542?v=09E25A5B5997928CA2319E97E65149CC
youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY
youtube.com/watch?v=PXkG7WuGl68
youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1984
salon.com/2013/09/29/ronald_reagans_shameful_legacy_violence_the_homeless_mental_illness/
youtube.com/watch?v=y991Gir5D-E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How

YOUUUUUUUUU

I know this guy who remembers Reagan and he said he was awesome. He saw him as his grandpa figure after his grandpa had died and watched him on TV. He saw him as a kind old man. He says the 80s decade also had the best music to ever exist.

Explain.

That's not LBJ or FDR

He stood up to the kikes
nytimes.com/1983/04/01/world/reagan-to-block-f-16-s-till-israel-leaves-lebanon-transcript-of-speech-page-a8.html

haaretz.com/blogs/west-of-eden/if-obama-treated-israel-like-reagan-did-he-d-be-impeached-1.400542?v=09E25A5B5997928CA2319E97E65149CC

This and he was the only president with the balls to tell the USSR to fuck off.

Lbj was and there is literally no counter argument.

Slept through two administrations left the country on autopilot, took advice from astrologists, let Bush and his CIA buddies start and profit from the Nicaraguan civil war which was used as cover to run cocaine into the country setting off the crack epidemic...

Those two are fucking statist assholes as well.

Regan started the chemtrail programs

What about Social Security and Reganomic?

Pretty sure that was lbj

Agreed. Absolutely dreadful. An abhorrent leader if there ever was one. All of his policies were absolutely repugnant.

reminder that ted cruz is in grave danger, send in a space shuttle!!!!11!!

digits confirms it

again :DDDDDD

Not the worst, but he's up there. He's the reason why CA is full of Mexicans.

This is the truth

youtube.com/watch?v=jRNCpD3xhsY

It's hard to blame him 40%of spics voted for him in 84 and 20% didnt even vote
the whole "Hispanics are natural conservatives" meme seemed to be becoming true

t. Lyndon Baines "Bane" Johnson

Hoover was the worst president. He's the reason why the government got heavily involved in people's lives in the first place.

One of the first prestidents to suck vatican cock

>This is a slide thread
>>Slide threads are created by shills
>>Whenever you reply to a shill, the shill gets paid
>>Do NOT reply to shills
>>Do NOT bump shill threads
>>Sage and ignore

thats not obongo

i'm not shilling, i'm living my leaf life

Obama did wonderful for what he had to work with.

youtube.com/watch?v=PXkG7WuGl68

>I know this guy who remembers Reagan and he said he was awesome. He saw him as his grandpa figure after his grandpa had died and watched him on TV. He saw him as a kind old man. He says the 80s decade also had the best music to ever exist.
Old Uncle Ronnie AKA Ronbo.

>Obama did wonderful for what he had to work with.

Fuck that nigger.

I remember fucking Kennedy... LBJ was a POS The Bushes rank WAYYYY up there as horror stories....but Obama> in only 8 years he veered us into the ditch so badly...I can't believe we are crawling out this quickly.....

Lay off the crack pipe

No one made him okay gun running across the southern border. No one made him continue economic policies that clearly were flawed by the 2012 election. No one made him support the Muslim Brotherhood in the MENA. No one made him spend millions investigating a pee dossier that was blatantly fake. No one made him shut down the Hezbollah trafficking investigation. No one made him cover for Hillary.

He did that shit on his own.

>Obama did wonderful

No one made him a USA citizen either, except for his Saudi handlers... He was a groomed idiot since High School

>Not LBJ, Wilson, or FDR

Fuck off.

youtube.com/watch?v=qXBswFfh6AY

As someone who actually remembers the 80s I can definitely say that Reagan was one of the best presidents of the 20th century. He helped turn around the terrible state of the economy under Carter, and oversaw one of the greatest periods of economic prosperity in modern times. America obviously agreed, go look at the election results of the 1984 election, I’ve never seen anything like that in my entire life.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1984

That said carter wasn’t the worst president ever, pic related

The guy that robs you, your country, brings drugs into your country sure was a nice guy!

reagan was literally the first alien president

At least Carter was a moral man... I've met him..

Reagan the actor?

literally

Not to me user. God bless Ronnie.

Boomer personified, he sold out the country with amnesty and started the culture of world policing and bloated,freedom killing government

He was a good man, truly. He just had NO idea how to run a nation. This is in contrast to obama who was just a terrible person and was more interested in serving Islamic interests instead of our own

Sounds more like a Clinton...Ah yes, the Arkansas days...cocaine, murders left and right, whoops, I mean Arkancides...

>boomer personified
>born: February 6, 1911

Republicans are big government types who want to decrease your taxes, but increase the federal budget.

Meanwhile we have the dems who want to increase your taxes but also want to grow the federal government.

God bless this country

I was impressed when he allowed the Cambodians to flee here. Intelligent people who prized higher education that survived in a 100 yd wide DMZ for God knows how long.

Hey, retard...Boomers were born after WWII. If your gonna shill, get your fucking facts straight.

Are you dumb m80? He is the encapsulation of the boomer spirit and ideology, not a literal boomer.

Hoover was pretty bad, Carter was incompetent but well-intentioned (really all the bad presidents were, except King Nigger), and William Henry Harrison fucking died (he wanted to reestablish the National Bank that Jackson got rid of so fuck him).
I think Andrew Johnson is under-appreciated. He just wanted to bring the country back together, then Congress cucked him because "muh niggers had rights n shieet".

The Bushes had absolutely no good intentions. GHW Bush was a higher up in the CIA when they assassinated Kennedy...He had his dirty hands in on 9/11 and swept into the Middle East because???? Look into it...

He said Reagan was the anti drugs president. He said he loved the 80s was the just say no decade. This guy says he got his first car in 1986 and that the 80s was the best decade to ever exist. He loved it so much he even quotes songs from the era in his everyday speech.

Nah, that was Obama...

He said he was so nice he was able to kill communism without having to go to war. He said he looked up to him as his grandfather figure on TV and watched the speeches in awe.

You know how people here use Jordan Peterson as a father figure? This guy used Reagan as his grandfather figure.

Yeah, I forgot about the Bushes and (((Bill Clinton))).
They were all terrible.
On another note, was Andrew Jackson /ourguy/?

(You)
Jackson - I never met him LOL He sounded like he had a presidency with a little kick to it.. oh, don't even get me started on the Clintons... you do know Hillary is related to the Bushes

Reagan was killer when it came to speeches....

Press "S" TO SPIT ON HIM AND ON HIS GRAVE, FUCKING BUSTARD REAGAN CLOSING MENTAL HOSPITALS

Ronald Reagan’s shameful legacy: Violence, the homeless, mental illness
salon.com/2013/09/29/ronald_reagans_shameful_legacy_violence_the_homeless_mental_illness/

Reagan brought no fault divorce to the United States because he wanted his divorce to be normalized so he could run for president. No fault divorce did not exist in the US anywhere before he made it legal while governor of California. He is more responsible for the destruction of the nuclear family and thus the social fabric of our nation than any other individual. All because he bailed on his wife to marry Nancy and put his political ambitions ahead of the welfare of the families of our country.

As a Texan I'm ashamed he's from my state

>Caring about some Jewish run republic
Boy you truly are a Amerimutt

AGREED.
Ronald Reagan was a piece of shit human being and shitty President.
It was nice to watch him die slow painful death.

I know someone who lived through the Reagan era. He said he was one of his favorite presidents and the 80s was the best decade.

Uh the state hospitals...reintegrating into the public sounds good on paper but the State prisons just got stuck with the job, instead... Overall I still liked him...

>*blocks your path*

Ronald Reagan committed treason by selling arms to our Iranian enemies in exchange for the release of hostages. He should've been marched into a grimy alley and shot in the back of the head.

Niggers lmao.

No the worst president title belongs to Obama

I know nothing about him and don't care, but i wish you would say that to my Republican uncle just so i could sit back and watch the fireworks for like 2 hours

This isn't saying much since most of our presidents have been tremendously shit.

kys

he was bad don't get me wrong

but not this
bad

im not sure how amnesty reagan is so liked in this board

America really hasn't been run b y Americans since the 60's We were hijacked... explains why Trump is SO hated by all of Washington... He's not their b itch-boy Its so much fun to watch them all dog paddle as they drown....

From everything I've read, he was pretty fucking awesome.

He was really bad, first jewish neo cohan president but not the worse.

explain please

Why does Jefferson look like Sakajewia?

obama.

Pick not related I guess. He's not the one that kept the US in its biggest depression for 12 FUCKING years and made social security.

hey

youtube.com/watch?v=y991Gir5D-E

No, that'd be Woodrow Wilson.

For giving citenzenship to all those spics in california and permanently turning the state blue, he was the worst president.

>he was the worst president.