Iranian protests: Synagogues attacked and Jews arrested

Iran still has 9,000 Jews but not for much longer:

twitter.com/omriceren/status/946816602460381185

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice

>9000
Lol swear that number was 20k plus a few years ago. Time flies.

Nice.

inb4 they go to the west instead of yidsrael or hell

By protesters or the IRGC?

Fucking Jews probably working with the Mossad to stage a coup in Iran. Why are Jews always such a cancer wherever they live? Live in Iran for centuries and still sellout to the kike NWO.

Jews will never be satisfied no matter how much you give them.

Damn those Iranians unironically look whiter than most the people I see here in my day to day

Iranians are going to get liberal democracy and they are going to like it

neither, by the jews

I'm Iranian. Iranians dont really hate the Jews, they all hate Israel though. Iran's Jews aren't foreign diaspora, they are Iranians that converted to Judaism during the sasanian dynasty.

I was watching the videos of the protests they were chanting things like " oh shah return to iran" and "without the shah Iran is in chaos" but it rhymes in Persian. About 85-90% of the population hates the theocracy. Even the half the country that are deeply religious Muslims largely hates theocracy.

The northern parts of Iran are more related to the Caucasus and have lighter features. Actual Persians are in central Iran and Fars and are browner.

Iranians claiming to be persians are like niggers claiming to be egyptian kangz. You people are all arab turk mongrels

>Iran gets rid of their 9000 Jews
>heebs kvetch about how Iran committed a shoah on 5 trillion Jews in the Middle East and it's why we need another bombing campaign in the Middle East

OY VEY the oppressive Iranian regime is holocausting the innocent Juden, Gods chosen people, unfairly persecuted for thousands of years! Do something America, it is your responsibility to police the world! Remember you are the (((good guys))) and once the Rothchilds set up a central bank in Iran, American (((corporations))) will be rewarded hansomely!!

The word Iran literally means Persia.

They can call themselves whatever they want. Genetically they are not purely persian

Iran means "cradle of aryans".
Persians is what the greeks called Iranians. Iirc.

The word Iran comes from the word Ayran.

edit: Aryan

How the fuck do Jews survive there?

youtube.com/watch?v=HHgxOXEQaFU

OY GOYIM GO DIE FOR GREATER ISRAEL GOYIM

>Synagogues attacked and Jews arrested
motherfucker those shitskin monkeys are living a fucking dream

It's just a fucking word. People act like the aryans were some mythological progenitor race. And anyone with blonde hair and blue eyes are their descendants. Aryan is an outdated racial classification and is not a useful term at all.

>t.

>Iran still has 9,000 Jews but not for much longer:
That means it's a war with americucks, as nobody should ever put their overlords in line, never!

Says the canadian whose entire country is being bought by the chinese

That's a lie.
We're also paying for Africans and Haitians.

>Jews arrested
From Hitler to Iran.... why does everyone just arrest and contain Jews? Just kill them on the spot!!!

>Iran still has 9,000 Jews but not for much longer:

Fuck yea, hope some americans get woke to how the jews try to take over anywhere that they live and take their money like they do using the FED to take our taxes in the states.

No jew should be free to walk the streets anymore and all should be exterminated for the lies they put on our children with their holohoax museums all proven fake.

Protests are CIA Saudi deception and instability attempt for a coup

based muslims xdd
hope they cut off my head fast when they are done with jews because i'm not a huge fan of pain :(((