Why haven't he done anything until humans were harming him directly?

Why haven't he done anything until humans were harming him directly?

Just like there aren't any environmental problems until humans fuck with nature.

its because HE IS LIBERAL SCUM

he's a just a dumb deer

Jesus FUCK this thing freaked me out as a kid.

wow, so this is the Pokemon Jade legendary?

fucking shit i tell ya

Because he's a fucking God.

Gods don't bother with the trouble of men unless men actually knock on God's fucking door and cut his head off.

Then God goes batshit insane and destroys everything.

Humans are pretty fucking stupid thinking they could kill a god.

until they actually do, then they become arrogant till another god shitstomps them and show them their place.

The official reason: because the lesser gods (boars, wolves, those monkey things) were already fighting back

The likely reason: >Humans are pretty fucking stupid thinking they could kill a god
They killed an entire herd of gods and could have sustained zero losses if they had made use of the geography better.

Shinto gods are not benevolent. They are chaotic neutrals.

Inari is fairly chill which is why she (?) was always the most popular among the masses and even regularly appears in pop culture

Kappas and others are also popular. And they're antagonistic murderers.

>kappas are Shinto gods
>are
Were. They were lesser gods that became deposed and monstrous due to Buddhism taking hold. Amaterasu, Inari and the rest were folded into/reimagined by Buddhist context but the really local gods weren't as lucky. It's like pagan gods becoming monsters and wicked creatures after Christianity moved in.

>Humans are pretty fucking stupid thinking they could kill a god.
They were doing an extremely good job lol.

It has goat eyes. It looks like a goat.

>treehugger- the movie
As if people aren't a part of the natural world. Retarded movie.

Well, most seem to try their hardest not to be. WIth a few honerable exeptions of course

This scene spooked me pretty good.

This guy is based. Still won't eat his veggies though, imagine all the toxic shit that leaked into the soil from the garbage around his garden.

From the thumbnail, I thought that's a chicago pizza with green source.