this book:
archive.org/details/pdfy-LN0OpY4ng1hKOfR7

also this one:

byustudies.byu.edu/content/america-b-c-ancient-settlers-new-world-0

also, this guy:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_M._Schoch

also, I assume that you have seen this:

youtube.com/watch?v=T5DNvYMtkyk

Maori tell of white 'Gods' that were here before them and there is evidence of Celtic ruins throughout NZ.

There is a file about this which is censored until 2070 (I find some government website that actually mentioned the file years ago but didnt think to save it)

checked and yes, was my first atlantis redpill

what's paranormal about this?

>white 'Gods'

native Americans say the same thing.

Yeah, it's fascinating.

If you're interested look up 'Celtic NZ' on youtube, some really interesting stuff.

Worlds in Collision by Immanuel Velikovsky

this is the only pdf I could find:

biblefacts.org/pdf/worlds-collision.pdf

Dinosaur bones have been around for millions of years. Someone probably found some and used their imagination thinking they were dragons.

>Someone probably
no evidence of this, just wishful thinking and a baseless hypothesis

was meant for:
This video
youtube.com/watch?v=5AUA7XS0TvA
is tangentially related to

Fuck off

What are these pictures you're posting supposed to be?

Man I've seen all kinds of ritual remains outnthe woods. Pagans are still out there, people still follow the old ways.

I figure it was early versions of vikings or Celts who managed to travel far out or maybe even got lost.. native were so far behind even medevil times by the time Columbus found them.. d guess theyd call anyone around that time gods

lolwat

History fabrication

Lol pictures that look similar

Pretty spoopy

>

That location is censored On gmaps

>native Americans say the same thing.

same here, check out what our amerindians praise (those four silly figures on pic related)

I think this is a case of fractals, similar on each scale

"as above, so below" as they say

Fuck off faggot

buried citiyscapes people find when they renovate modern buildings. The fact they're preserved implies they were buried quickly

if you have evidence for that assumption feel free to share it.

gee pure coincidence i guess !

>natives were so far behind even medevil times by the time Columbus found them

That's not entirely true

I think Hancock talks a bit about this. Theory is an advanced civilization (Atlantis) sent their smartest people across the globe to build monolithic structures in order to preserve knowledge because they had knowledge of an impending cataclysmic event. It was these white blue eyed men (pic related) who taught hunter gatherers about civilization, agriculture and farming. This is why you see giant pyramids in some regions where history tells us hunter gatheres inhabited. Hunter gatherers don't just stop all of a sudden and build shit like pyramids. These structures were built in a way that they preserved knowledge of math/geometry and other laws of our universe. When this cataclysmic event happened it was the hunter gatherers who survived, due to their self sufficiency. Most of the advanced civilization was wiped out due to their reliance on technology which was completely wiped out. Slowly the world has been rebuilt using some of this knowledge but some feel that the true knowledge is being hidden from us.

The Code - talks about hidden formulas within pyramid structures
youtu.be/Xw9lTB0hTNU

Gobleki tepe (Graham Hancock)
youtu.be/6K5NvCiYGEI

*Megalithic not monolithic

Also this may be why we don't push for certain cultures to advance too much. We need a diversity of civilization advancement to ensure humans survive if another cataclysmic event occurs. No electricity and half of the western world would die within a year.

explains why dinos are so big too

Whats the population genetic theory that goes with this? Is it associated with PIE?

youtu.be/2z6PlYiQSTs thank me later deisu.

youtu.be/2z6PlYiQSTs

thanks for the later digits aussie.

Leprechauns are hiding themselves actually

im watching this just now, this thread might be gone by the time its done so ill thank you now

I made this one in december of '16

It pretty much is. Pic related explains all.

What parts of North American Anthropology, Solutrean hypothesis, Sandia Man theory do you need?

This one pic has the bulk of it.

The Old Copper Culture of Michigan ( left over Solutreans).
Had the first viking style tools, rhunes, and Pheonician/ Minoan writings.
Millions of pounds of raw copper were shipped from Michigan to the Med and fueled the Bronze Age.
Lake Agassiz is the only proven flood on Earth witnessed by humans that can give any merit to an Atlantis Flood Story.
North America is Atlantis.
Blue eyed sea merchants are indigenous to North America and blue eyes genetically showed up in Spain and the Med 7K years ago.

Jotuns aka Jews

The Old Moundbuilders and Old Copper Culture were Europeans.
The Clovis and the Magdalenians were the same people, same culture, just on different sides of the pond. Both decendants of the Solutreans.
Clovis/Sandia/Saiduka called named North America Turtle Island.
There are no races here, just the Four Winds.

do you think an ancient person knew what a skeleton was?
do you think it is impossible that an ancient person would have ever seen a fossil, whether a complete skeleton or just a footprint?
do you think that they would fail to put 2 and 2 together?
it really is not that crazy. ancient people understood much. consider the prisoner's cinema that occurs in dark places. the kinds of things you see are similar to what you see painted on the side of a cave..... think.... cave.... dark places...... at some point, just by the nature of being human, people had human experiences, like seeing a giant fossilized skull (sometimes you dont have to dig to find them), but also remember that people quarried huge stones and so were doing a sort of primitive archaeology in the sense that the things they found made there way into mythology.

evidence that someone found a fossil and used their imagination?
that is the best and only explanation you will ever get.
it is your nuts views that need explaining. what is your explanation for the stegosaurus? aliens?

> is the best and only explanation you will ever get.

>your nuts views

so I need to prove my pictures, but you can just say whatever and fuck you it's true

I'd like to believe this. There are quite a few giant trees built in to a lot of mythology

Our knowledge was stolen and is being released slowly to us so they can keep control

what evidence, beyond logic and reason, do you expect?
you DO see that it is the logical and reasonable explanation, right?

your entire pemuse is basically trying to convince me that fossils were he basis of the carving.

yet with no proof , or evidence, you expect me to accept your notion at some point someone found a fossil to base that carving on,

to which I say uhh no. I'm not gonna let you get a pass by merit of a story youve set up in your mind with no facts

>pemuse
i have never seen a word so misspelled
do you think he imagined it or was given a vision from the gods? and it happened to resemble a stegosaurus?
that is crazier than what i said. remember, we only have logic and reason.
you posted a picture
i gave a reasonable reason for it
you WANT to believe something different
so you wont accept a reasonable answer

>you DO see that it is the logical and reasonable explanation, right?

uhh it really isn't.

How do you expect that to make sense with NO evidence. Just assume?

Just because you can make up a story doesn't mean that's why something happened or why something was made a certain way.

I mean now youre just trying to force the believability, and base your logic on the fact some people find fossils today. therefore the sculpture of dinosaurs had to be based on a fossil found in the past.

thats a logical leap.

just because you call it logic and reason doesn't mean it isn't pulled out of your ass.

if you arent going to offer even the slightest hint of some other possibility, even theoretical, then i will just assume that mine is the most logical and reasonable explanation.

good luck

>i will just assume that mine is the most logical and reasonable explanation.

sounds like a bias to me

Very funny the kind of /x/ autism that Sup Forums's conspiratorial thinking attracts.

it is the only answer in the entire thread. i am asking you to think of ANYTHING ELSE. think for a decade if you like. good luck finding a more reasonable explanation.

>archive.org/details/pdfy-LN0OpY4ng1hKOfR7

This is a terrible piece of junk. Really it's god awful, a terrible waste of good paper.

the sculpture was made from a live model, like any other sculpture.

Dinosaurs existed with humans, died out in the flood

there's occasionally a hans posting some info you're looking for, mostly related to human origin, human history etc.

sad

do you even know what the ancient astronaut theory even is? it's not about extra terrestrials at all WE ARE the extra terrestrials dumb ass

???

i find that to be less likely, given all available scientific research. if something is being covered up, then i wish you the best of luck finding it.

Petrified wood is not the same as geological formations, extremely different I might add

Pretty damn interesting, you got some lost history down there. Those small ones prolly vettir I bet.

We don't know everything you see. According to this science mag I read earlier this year, I don't remember if new zeeland was included in this or not, but down in that area there is a 4th human specie. That is a specie neither we, dindus or dingeridindus share common ancestor with. An unknown human specie which many people hail from.

So obviously there has been people around those parts for a very long time.

In unrelated news, I though I had lost 50k fish shekels worth of crypto but was able to find. Obviously been horsing around drunk this summer

>millions of animals and plants burried rapidly all over the globe
>every culture from the Sahara to the Himilayas have stories of global flood
>ancient carvings of dinosaurs all over the world
>more likely that these are all separate events and that humans never even witnessed
Yours is definitely the sane premise.

Do you know where you are? For there's sake, you really should listen to the other guy so you don't go around looking like an arrogant retard who needs to be treated like a deaf child so the conversation can move forward.

holy shit this lake was once this fucking big, must have been a long time ago when the earth was a lot cooler. It will pop up again in the next iceage I assume

CHAD LAKE
VIRGIN DROUGHT STRICKEN BETA AFRICA

Nah mate, when the earth was warmer.
~4k years ago the Persian gulf was half way up modern day iraq (further inland than Baghdad) and spawned hurricanes.
It's a cold earth that dries up the water and lowers sea levels.

We got pyramids too, this is on Svalbard by the old soviet town called Pyramiden, it's abandoned now.

It's a natural pyramid though

jesus, they were still STONE AGE. Do you know what stone age refers to? that they still only use stone tools and have not yet smelted metal. just banging soft gold found nuggets into shapes is not smelting metals. Natives nowhere across the world had yet made bronze and were still using stone tools. Europe was well past bronze, into iron and steel.

STONE AGE. a little better than neolothic cavemen because had large populations, but still stone age.

chronologia.org/

youtube.com/user/everhungriescatgang/videos

In the Great Lakes apparently there is some sort of stone structure at the bottom that was created 14000 years ago

The SiberIndians were stone Age Yes.
the leftover Solutreans mined copper made tools and exported them to the Med.
The Med was in the stone Age still until the Pheonicians brought Copper, the wheel, and writing from North America.

>have not yet smelted metal

we find gold and copper artifacts on those people all the time. youre believing the bullshit history.

>assumes tool ages actually exist
>promotes linear development of humans
There was no stone age/copper age/bronze age/iron age/industrial age/technological age that all civilizations progressed through. The ancient megalithic structures were not a part of the "stone age". People use stone tools when lamentable metals are not readily apparent, and/or they are racially incapable of invention.

doesn't look natural to me, at least not in this pic