Anime pizza thread

anime pizza thread

This is my favorite anime pizza
be thankful

pizza hut sponsors a lot of anime in japan.

do asians even know what pizza is?

>not a single 'go 'za in sight
disgusting

what the fuck am I looking at

It certainly isn't fucking that

Why ruin a perfectly good souffle?

Is PizzaHut McDonald owned by Jew and actively support Jew's cause?

How do I turn my fedora into something like that?

> They had pizza hut back in ancient japan.

pizza hut has the deepest lore.

this is now a pizza hut thread

These are shops right? I can't understand whats happening. Is Pizza Hut really in this deep with anime? Do Pizza Hut Executives just sit around and watch anime prowling for the one current anime that they can try and get their pizza into?

They are real. Pizza Hut controls the anime industry with an iron grip of chees and peporonny

It's simple really. They sponsor anime. Then they get free rights to put anime on their pizza boxes and a free advertising drawing from the anime artist.

Otakus buy pizza hut when they hungry because it has moe anime pics.

I need to re-read this

Worst end.

>These are shops right? I can't understand whats happening. Is Pizza Hut really in this deep with anime? Do Pizza Hut Executives just sit around and watch anime prowling for the one current anime that they can try and get their pizza into?
There are people who order a pizza and also pay for an extra empty box for their anime themed pizza box collection.

wtf I love pizza hut now

any suggestion?

Why aren't you buying pizza hut? Don't you want to support the anime industry?

If I were in Japan I would, but unfortunately, Pizza Hut sucks horribly over here in MURRIKA FUCK YEAH

>everyone having their own pizza

so many fatties in japan now. THANKS AMERICA!

meanwhile at dominos.....

Pizza Hut quality is highly regional, unfortunately.
In central Pennsylvania it's the best of the big chains, but you go south into Maryland it quickly becomes shit.

Hi I'm Scott president of Domino's Pizza.

>you will never ejaculate on C.C's face after eating a hot and extra cheesy pizza slice

why even live

Even knowing that Pizza Hut Japan is a subsidiary of Kentucky Fried Chicken Japan, the bucket still confuses me.

dont ask how, just enjoy

I want to eat my pizza while cc suck my dick then i cum on her pizza which she delightfully consume it. Then i wake up with cold pizza wrapping my cock and mh cum

It's more that Yum! Brands owns both KFC and Pizza Hut globally, but yeah that looks weird.

Also with how many anime series have blatant Pizza Hut product placement, it kind of makes you want to know what Dan and Frank Carney look like in the styles of those shows.

Pineapple and anchovy deep dish with mountain dew

>It's more that Yum! Brands owns both KFC and Pizza Hut globally
Can you provide advertising from any other country where Pizza Hut is using KFC-style buckets?
I've never seen any.

This is just sad

This is perhaps the most interesting video I've ever watched in my life. Jesus, what the fuck?

Report > rule violation > (pizza hut) advertising non welcomed

>best girls in show named after pizza toppings

Thank you pizza