SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT ON JAPANESE BIRTH RATE AND MIGRATION

Everywhere I go I see news outlets shilling the idea that Japan's birth rate is abnormally low, and that the cause is a combination of regressive gender roles and sexual withdrawal/inversion. That Japan is in a birth crisis is a truism that's repeated endlessly, on the BBC, on the NYT, on Reddit, on Youtube, and even here.

Let's be totally clear: Japan's 1.3 birth rate is totally on par with other OECD countries. We don't have reliable data for the indigenous populations of Western Europe, but estimates suggest that native-born Western European women have a birth rate of 0.9-1.1, LESS than Japanese women. Western European nations have a 1.4 average birth rate, but that includes foreign-born citizens and non-citizen migrants.

In other words, Western women have even fewer children than Japanese ones, but the crisis is masked by migrants having 3-4 children each.

The reason that Japan is singled out by the media, and that this meme persists, is obvious: Japan is alone among developed nations in rejecting migration. The conclusion, either overt or hidden of every "Japanese don't breed LOL anime faggots/ sexist patriarchy/ etc." statement, is that Japan should start importing shit-skins en masse.

Every time you repeat the meme, you're eroding the integrity of Japan's borders. Loyal Japanese are fighting tooth and nail to prevent a flood of migration that will erase us from the pages of history far more thoroughly than the death of the boomers will. Help us in our struggle by correcting anyone who spreads the vile meme of deviant Japanese reproduction.

Japan's birth rate is fine. The boomers don't need to be replaced. Their death will herald lower house prices, more space, more comfort for everyone, as our population stabilises around 90m. Japan's future is bright, provided we don't flood our country with foreigners.

You can help in this struggle by using your head, and criticising the meme where you see it.

ご協力をお願いいたします my niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

unsee
youtube.com/watch?v=vA3APSQ_N8g
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yep. We know. The Jews can't stand homogeneous nations, they want to see Japan destroyed from within like they do every other country. Perhaps moreso because Japan allied with the Nazis.

They are working very hard to pressure Japan into accepting immigrants and doing everything in their power to subvert the populace, including a legion of Jews who migrated to Japan to interbreed with Japanese and raise their kids as Jewish first.

Japs would race mix with anything without a second thought

I don't really know if it has anything to do with Jews - Japan has significant geopolitical enemies who I'm sure conspire to bring about her downfall - but I am fucking sick of every single English-language article/video/social media post on Japan mentioning our birth rate as deviant, when it's demonstrably not.

And a lot of those English-language articles are made by non-jews, I'm sure. The Chinese love to spread this shit, but they're ancient enemies. It's fucking tilting to see American, Canadian, Australian, and British news outlets shit all over my country's future, though. You should be our allies. Germany may be lost, but you can still help us.

t. butthurt Chinaman

>larps as a japanese person with perfect english
>tells the truth in an eloquent way
>gets twice the doubles
nice

Every fucking Jap I know is a hapa or race mixer

The ones who don't live in Japan are, by definition, outsiders. Obviously they're going to racemix and so forth. All emigrés are cut from the same, degenerate cloth.

You should heed what I'm saying, though. Your cities are getting overrun by foreigners, and young Canadians are struggling with property prices as your land becomes an investment opportunity for foreigners.

Eternal population growth is neither sustainable nor desirable, especially as we enter the age of automation. Don't let your homeland get overrun by strangers who don't love it.

My English and Spanish are perfect, you can test me. I attend a prestigious faculty of the second best university in Japan.

I'm deeply concerned to see American-style feminism and pro-immigration begin to take root in our liberal art faculty.

They have a program called 'Peace Studies' that is explicitly pro-migration propaganda.

The strange thing about it, however, is that the curriculum is very anti-white male, and hasn't been properly localised to adjust to Japan's demography and power structures. So, in a bizarre way, the attempt (American, entirely - the professors in that dept. are 100% yankees) to subvert Japan leaves a lot of people more anti-foreigner than before!

>I don’t really know if it has anything to do with Jews

>”The Case for a More Multicultural Japan”

Jew written

>Refugees Welcome Tokyo

Jew funded (Soros)

>Black lives matter Japan

Jew funded (Soros)

>Proposing open border policies at the DIET every year

Jews exclusively

>No Hate Japan / blend is beautiful festival

Jew funded (Soros)

>TPP clause to replace the Japan Agricultural Association with Monsanto

Jew created

Be aware. Be vigilant. The (((olympics))) are coming.

>mfw i am chinaman
Japan won't have any political influence on other countries and will continue to live in a bubble until it gets fucked by foreign powers.

you think your english is perfect? then what does this mean.
"Cause a swagga like mine turn them apples into snapple

Fuck the pick of the raffle, king of the castle

Nigga, Genghis khan mention, Marilyn Manson"

Yikes

If it makes you feel any better, I have two close university educated female friends who absolutely hate foreigners. One of them is essentially a fascist. It's anecdotal, but I have to imagine that it's reasonably representative.

My mother hates blacks, as well, and more or less forbade me from dating any while I was in the states.

Whatever the nature of this project to erase Japan, it's not taking deep root, in my generation at least.

>The reason that Japan is singled out by the media, and that this meme persists, is obvious: Japan is alone among developed nations in rejecting migration. The conclusion, either overt or hidden of every "Japanese don't breed LOL anime faggots/ sexist patriarchy/ etc." statement, is that Japan should start importing shit-skins en masse.

exactly, its just more lies by (((the media)))

Of course you're a chinaman. Whatever, the Canadians deserve to get cucked by you, and frankly I'd rather Canada went Chinese than Somali or Pakistani.

>Gets fucked by foreign powers

Pretty unlikely to happen honestly. Tier 1 Robotics/Ai R&D, with incredibly advanced manufacture and technical research, and a decent standing army.

>Inb4 not allowed to call it 軍

Whatever WW3 looks like, I fancy Japan's chances.

If you are real, add me via LINE and let’s discuss.
unsee
.cc/0f3a6071/
There is a lot we can learn from each other.

"I have such confidence and bravado, that I can convert humble fruit into processed beverages popular with poor urban households, through an undisclosed mechanism that is epiphenomenal of my mere presence. I enjoy intercourse with the women who are blessed with the most fortuitous genetics; in this matter, I am like a European feudal lord, who I paradoxically look up to despite being by literally every definition the type of person who would be enslaved or killed in a feudal political arrangement. I use slur words against my own kind as a manifestation of my deep-seated insecurity and constant struggle to overcome my self-loathing and the cold realisation that my skin colour makes me a universal outcast. I look up to Genghis Kahn, who was a murderous barbarian, because I believe he achieved many things through violence- the only means I understand to climb social and economic hierarchies. Marilyn Manson is famous, and sort of rhymes with my previous sentences."

>Pic related looks just like my ex gf that I had to split with BC of military
>those feels, man. THE GODDAMN FEELS

What I meant by foreign powers was political influence. Japan has no political or cultural influence (except from weebs). All it takes is a few pro-immigration candidates with the support of the west to weasel their way into power.

you japs are going to actualize Psycho-Pass just to fuck with the International Jewry, aren't ya?

anyways good luck and pray hard on witnessing the day we implode ourselves from our tomfoolery :-\

>link related:
youtube.com/watch?v=vA3APSQ_N8g

Kind of spooked to add strangers on Line desu, never done it. Just my posts here could make me lose my funding.

ところで日本人?そしたら出身は?

You're talkin out your ass dude, literally everyone on earth has at least a passing familiarity with + admiration for Japanese art, literature, gastronomy, history, etc etc.

You VASTLY underestimate how strong nationalism, traditionalism, and cultural pride is in this country. You should visit sometime, it'll blow you the fuck away.

Youre either loser faggot who unironically pretends to be Japanese, or you are a loser faggot in denial. We get it, you saw that article that said 'Japan should reconsider their immigration' or whatever and it triggered you because you walk around thinking about brown and black dicks all day.

Nobody cares what "the media" has to say about Japan, especially not fucking Japan. You would know that if you actually lived there. You would also know that birth rate isnt the only thing that matters. The entire country is old people, and they are all gonna die eventually. Your pathetic 1.3 birth rate isnt going to replace the largest portion of the population 1.3 babies at a time.

Seriously man, have some fucking self respect. We get it, you dont like immigrants. You dont have to roleplay as a nip to appreciate Japan faggot. They arent going to suddenly open the borders because some blogs say they should. Japan is one of the most stubborn countries in the world when it comes to following along with what the western world order wants. They just do whatever they want and dont care what gaijin think. You should know this.

I just don’t understand why we need to maintain baby-boom levels of population indefinitely. Our current population levels are a historical anomaly, all we’re seeing is just a return to where we were before. Why is this such a terrible thing?

Additionally, if the choice is between “import millions of shitskins” or “watching your country die”, death is favorable in ALL cases.

Are you mentally retarded? Did you read my post at all?

I'm making the explicit argument that a 1.3 birth rate is absolutely fine, and that a declining population is strictly beneficial in an increasingly automated world. I'm also pointing out that 1.3 is about right for civilised humans, and that there's no need to chase the demographic bubble of the boomers; let them die off, and watch land and house prices become affordable for the next generation.

I don't know where you got all this talk about nigger dicks, but you should take a long hard look in the mirror.

Remember also that unlike the USA, there's nowhere to run to in Japan. White flight works in the states because you can sacrifice whole cities, shit you can sacrifice whole states, and still have tons of space left over. The same isn't true for Japan.

And international public opinion obviously matters to anyone.

Stop taking everything so personally dude, and try to improve your reading comprehension. You're better than this, America.

>letting the elderly people die in a smooth transition as the youth replace them and thus reducing the burden of social welfare
>implying it's a bad thing
>implying that foreigners will assimilate to the host culture
>implying that multicultural nations didn't die primarily due to lack of social cohesion
(You)

Totally agree- chasing the boomer bubble is insane - stabilising population ensures better quality of life for all. I don't want my country turning into some Elysium-style dystopia.

Also, the dichotomy isn't immigration or death - let's move on from that tired meme. It's immigration AND cultural death, OR survival at a far higher quality of life.

>TFW a pinoy has 200% more IQ and English reading ability than an American
Jesus christ the ABSOLUTE state of the states

Yea Im sure Japan will function fine with 1/3 less of its population and an ever dwindling labor force that has no young people. Fucking retard. Yes chasing the boomer bubble is stupid. No, Japan isnt going to have a problem free transition into 50% of its population being 60+. If you think there will be no issues, then you're delusional, like I already said.

>what is automation

You understand nothing.

Look at the blacks in your country. At all ages, they are a net drain on your national budget. Unlike the elderly in Japan, they never contributed, either - from cradle to grave, they suck on the government's teat. Probably on YOUR taxes. Do you enjoy filing your taxes? Because you're paying, endlessly; you're the father those little babies born to single mothers never had. You support them all, financially.

This is the case with most migrants - they come in, and immediately demand public assistance and services. Their women brood like roaches, swamping medical and school services. Of course, they all need extensive education - at the taxpayer's expense.
Bringing these people in doesn't solve anything. it compounds the problem.

Of the 600,000 economic migrants that Sweden accepted in 2016, only 13% have jobs. Think of the costs to the state.

Old people in Japan, by comparison, are frugal. In any case, I don't mind paying more taxes to support them until they die off; they are like me, they built this country and made it rich, they deserve my help, and I want my children to care for me in the same way.

I don't believe that an American can really understand these emotions.

In any case, automation is coming faster than you would believe.

I can't disclose personal details as I am in a very unique situation and could be easily identified. It's complicated to explain in the scope of this thread.

We have to connect somehow and exchange information. I have answers that you're looking for. The actions that we, the few, take today are critical for the preservation of our country; to stop the cancer such as in pic related. How would you be comfortable communicating? Unattached email?

to be fair, burgerland became as toxic as chyna when it comes to their ZOG engaging a silent biological warfare on the populace since the '50s (flouride on tap water, germ warfare, manmade AIDS, etc).
if that kind of shit happened here, well just fucking re-colonize us instead :-\

Btw I switched from mobile to PC, so new ID.

>that picture
jesus christ. Glad to see not too many Japanese faces in that crowd, but still. Americans really have a lot to answer for - look at the yank posting in this thread, he's beyond retarded as well.

I think unattached email would work. Reach me at:

[email protected]

Also LMAO at the 差別は反対 sign shit can't they even get a Japanese person to proofread it?

>The Jews can't stand homogeneous nations
Wrong - they can't stand homogeneous goyim nations. The only homogeneous nation (culturally, at least) that is acceptable to kikes is Israel.

Sounds like Japan is going to be the first industrialized nation to actually have a population to match its environmental stability.

I do find it funny that often times the people who advocate for refugees/mass migration/importing of foreigners into your home country to help are also the same people who claim there are too many people on earth and that we're killing our planet from our overconsumption of resources.

And when you finally make the correlation that a stabilizing population is a good thing, they cite the difficulties for modern business models transitioning into the change as if the poor corporations can't handle a business model that doesn't involve infinite growth.

So then you have a contradiction set up where the very people who claim uncontrolled corporations/big business is the main cause of damage to our planet yet advocate for its protection when population shrinkage brought into the mix.

REALLY makes me think.

Write a computer program to study the problem. Population growth would depend on one main variable, the rate that women 15-30 are getting pregnant. If they remain constantly pregnant during those 15 years = max population growth. Life span is 90 years but only those 15 years produce babies, and it's only by forcing women to due there duty that it will be accomplished. Women should be banned from all schools and careers until age 38, and then, if they did their duty and raised children, they can re-start at age 38 the college or career that they now start at age 18.

Glad to see a voice of reason with that flag, man.
There's still hope for us all.

>Are you mentally retarded? Did you read my post at all?
Like I initially said, you are overly obsessed with immigrants and you are retarded if you think some news articles would somehow influence Japan to suddenly open the borders. Japan has been pressured by the west to do a lot of things, but they usually just ignore it entirely and carry on.

You seem to be under the impression that I think its a good idea to allow migrants into Japan, which would be wrong. I agree that one of Japan's best assets is the fact that they have maintained their cultural integrity by being so strict with migration policy. All I said was that its not going to be a smooth transition. Its obviously better than the alternative, but Japan specifically is further along in this 'population crisis' issue. America and most other western nations are about 15-20 years away from looking exactly like Japan in regards to age demographics. Japan will just have to deal with it sooner and the likely result will be economic struggles in some form or another. Too many old people, there will be a lot of taxes required to pay for their healthcare, retirement, nursing and you will feel it culturally.

I think you may have brain damage.

カナダに引っ越したけれどここから応援しています!

Wow.
I can't even decipher ((rap))
You're cool.
Three years in Gunma.
Best of luck Nippon.

>You can help in this struggle
Nipbro in case you did not notice- the west is dead. We are the last of our race left and our nations are flooded with no end in sight. We cant help you even if we wanted to and we have do what whatever we can just to find a way to 1488 in our own lands.

God speed Japan!! I think you'll be ok since it's self evident that mass migration of turd people is a bad idea now to even the most goyim normies.

Stay pure!

Not a single jap in sight.
>差別は反対
Embarassing, not even N2 expats would fuck up this badly.

Visit a farm and ask the farmer how he increases his heard. He will tell you they sell the males and breed the females.

OPs pic is qt

Your flag is Brazilian but you're Jap aren't you? I know Brazil had the largest population of Japs outside japan

ありがとう。早く母国に戻ってきて!

できないなら、少なくともカナダ人に日本の「環境と将来のために移民反対国家への道」のことを教えてください。たった一つの先進国家として。人口を永遠的に増やすことはどう考えても最悪だ。縮小した方がずっとましだ。

Why would you even want to increase the Japanese population? There are more Japanese right now than at any point before the 1990s, their island is quite literally full.

I know a young woman who is part of the model UN there and wants to grow up to be in the UN. She is anti borders and all this shit. She is brainwashed. I told her not to destroy her country. Most other japs I meet are pretty insular but they are late 20s and 30s. This girl is very early 20s or late teens. Hopefully the tide isnt changing.

I'm going to Gunma next week, to an onsen with my gf. Beautiful prefecture. Make sure to enjoy it while you're there.

Peace dude

Ill be in Japsville in a few weeks. Tokyo to be exact. Any tips?

Nah, I'm not jap.

The UN is the main international organisation eroding Japan's sovereignty. Every fucking assembly Japan gets shit on for not taking in asylum seekers. Delighted that Trump is defunding it. I wonder if my boy Abe asked him to?

>Mfw they fed koi together and plotted to erase the UN

japan is fine, but it would be better if it increased its NATIVE population to better compete against teh chinese

Depends massively on your budget. But I'd certainly recommend checking out Shimokitazawa around happy hour/ dinnertime, tons of dope bars.

I personally think Shinjuku/Shibuya are memes and not really worth the trouble. Ueno/Nezu area are way better for the real Japanese experience.

Kamakura is kinda neat, the Enoden is some miyazaki shit.

Avoid tourist traps in Asakusa.

Akihabara probably needs to be experienced, ditto Nakano if you're a weeb. Nothing quite like it.

The tide has already come and washed over basically every democracy in the world except Japan. There is no scenario in which I could ever see a world in which Japan reverses its stance on immigration.

The UN has always meant nothing and Trump knows that. It's political theater, its just for show. They might ask you to stop killing whales, but everyone knows youre not gonna stop killing whales. You should rest easy knowing Japan is safe.

>but you can still help us.
no Japan, it is you that must help the West

for increasingly Japan is becoming a symbol of hope to all nations of what they could aspire to be like if allowed to remain homogeneous

robots gonna compete for us, not even joking.
That giant population is gona be a fucking liability when automation starts to wipe out all avenues of employment and they get to rioting and shit. A smaller, highly educated population is just strictly more stable.

As always, China will be torn apart from within, foreigners don't even need to get involved.

[spoiler]How harsh things should I expect when I wanna live in Nip-land? Planning to work on one of Game developer companies.[/spoiler]

lads, the old lady and i are planning a vacation. singapore or japan? i'm inclined to singapore because it's clean and you can gamble. japan seems a bit more romantic though. what you guys think?

Im staying in roppongi for work, any hope of having a good time?

You better love working unpaid overtime, if you're a seishain.

Overall it's decent, and loyalty is richly rewarded, but the work ethic here is intense and may come as a shock. There are fewer worker protection laws, and you will be worked to the bone.

The money will be good, however, and if your Japanese is good, you keep a positive attitude (not too much whining etc), and you make friends you will experience a level of camaraderie with your team that should be really fulfilling.

People here really value positivity and optimism, and HATE whining/complaining, especially from foreigners. Nothing makes Japanese girl pussy dry up faster than a foreigner whining. If you can't man up and do your job, just quit and leave or become an English teacher. The expectation of men is that they are stoic, reliable, and don't complain.

Also, be on time. Most companies have a 3 strikes rule, and even 1 minute late will count as a strike. If the train is delayed (wildly unlikely) the trainmaster will give you a stamped document proving that there was a train delay, to protect employees from punishment.

Fitting in is richly rewarded here. Try to go with the flow and you'll love it. Swim against the stream and you'll probably suffer, but might find fellow misfits to comiserate with.

This fag gets it. Those who are not in STEM or politics are going to get fucked in the ass.

Roppongi's dreadful unless you like negro touts and Vietnamese whores. Sorry pal.
Nice architecture tho

You think you're going to defend your country? Did you forget the nukes already?

>implying those same robots wont also help to keep the elderly alive longer than ever before making the death rate decline
>implying china hasnt already won the world and everyone else is competing for second

Last time you underestimated the leading world power, it didnt work out well.

>just spent over 1000$ in comiket pre-orders
My dick fucking loves you Japan. Don't ever change.

man i'm nervous about going there. i want to do as the romans do but i have autism so i worry about social things going over my head.

You really are Germany on roids.

My only issue is i cant speak Japanese. I cant imagine going to a bar in a non western area and having a good time

I'll never understand why people go to a country without knowing the language. Are you in the military by chance?

There's a chain of pubs called "HUB" that are infamous meat markets, and typically their clientele is 30% English speaking. You might have a laugh there.

The bars in Roppongi certainly have a higher number of English speakers, as well. If you have someone to explore with you'll have way more fun, even in the all-japanese zones, so try to make that a priority. Once you start bar hopping or whatever with a friend you'll snowball quickly.

I'm pretty sure everyone already knows this; it's just kikes and banter.

PS also learn the language if you're going to be here more than a few weeks. You'll have a far better time.

Weebs

Nigger i go there for work. I go all over the world, you expect tyo learn every shitskin language of 30 countries? So i can visit for a weekend? Are you really that retarded?

SWITZERDOGS???

Go to English/Irish pubs. There's an informal rule here that pubs are for foreigners/ English speakers/ race mixers (ivory burners?)

this is really a fantastic pair of tits

but that a pretty low percent of the populations and also where do you drink instead?

What a shitty job, no wonder your nipples got so angry over a simple post.

No man, im going for 4 days, then off to thailand for a week, than Vietnam, then Philippines. After that its Berlin, then few cities in Poland, Czech, and up to Manchester

It's not full, the density of Tokyo is high, but most buildings there are actually not very tall - like 2 or 3 stories. Yes, a few more crowded cities like that, but there is tons of open space and old towns that lack people. The meme they are pushing on Japan is that everyone is getting old and they have to bring niggers in to help pay pensions, which is obviously a stupid strategy.

somehow the Swiss folk have liked dog meat during those numerous fucked-up wars in Europe a long time ago

Angry at your stupidity and obvious ignoranxe of how the world works.

Mostly in Shimokitazawa, Urahara, and the Nakano/Ogikubo area. I used to go to Nezu a lot but I moved.

>estimates suggest that native-born Western European women have a birth rate of 0.9-1.1
What in the literal fuck? It's this fucking bad?
This means in some countries, the AVERAGE woman HAS NO CHILDREN. Jesus Christ, I hate feminists even more now.
Kick out shitskins, gas the kikes, whores hang from lampposts.

Right, because most muricans who happen to go to Japan totally aren't in the military. Take a chill pill, cunt.
Get a decent job too for fucks sake.

wouldnt it be nice to live in a low population and rich country

Why is she eating air?

Any good ones ypu can recommend? Im not there with the primary goal of hooking up. But Im tall and pretty attractive, so girls are interested in me in most countries, japan doest seem like a place that being a foreigner gets you extra points though

jej, look at those gaijins.
An old schoolmate from HS back then is a fucking liberal snow flake teaching english at a school in Yokohama. Poor little bastards have to go through her leftist ideals and perspective. Hell, she taught them the word Drumpf too.

>You should be our allies.
Look at my meme flag, slantbro. I'd be enraged if the kikes got to you, too, and I would volunteer to fight for your national existence just as I would for any European brethren.
Please kick out the Nigerians and our import niggers, though.

that's correct, most are english teachers or tourists

>not having experienced the delight of finishing off that last piece of perfectly cooked rare harami

I feel for u bro

facts
We out here together Bump